eurynomestolas
  • eurynomestolas

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:43 PM

Okie dokie.

^^^ sounds like something a kid that rides the short bus would say
Okie dokie.

go play your Barbie pony adventure and leave gta to the men that can handle the game. It's rated m for mature for a reason!! when your rating scale is e for everyone. Anyone who would try to compare this game to Barbie pony adventure should be banned from GTA forums for life meaning you Mystic Jon!!!!!

KeeNer187
  • KeeNer187

-_-

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:45 PM

There's a whole lot of butt hurt going on in here. If they banned players they would lose money while pissing a lot of fans off in the process, bottom line. 

Characters were reset and lots of people couldn't even play online a few days after online was released.

Cash cards are unavailable and they cut job payouts in half, glitch yourself million and buy a fast car and fully upgrade it. You will enjoy your new car

BeerJ
  • BeerJ

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:12 PM

I can't wait until they release the cash cards. "It's not fair! He has more real money than me to buy game cash! Waaa waaa waa!"
  • subyrally likes this

Vrgadin
  • Vrgadin

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:22 PM

Grinding is no fun at all.
The best people have courage, and took the bold risk for the big win, no slaving away for us.

More like everyone who glitched lacked the integrity and self respect to restrain themselves from giving in to their greedy impulses, but whatever floats your boat.

are you seriously talking about integrity in a videogame....get real jackass

Vrgadin
  • Vrgadin

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:23 PM

and yeh agreed.  i glitch cause i dont give a f*ck, the game sucks.  nothing to do in freeroam and repetitive boring missions.  ban me reset me will have the same effect, ill leave and your precious server will die

Vrgadin
  • Vrgadin

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:26 PM

Whats an exploider?

Oh he did one mistake but he f*cking translated the text into another language wich is not his mother language!!

I bet you cant read sh*t of the website's text. all you know is Hitler was a bad man and Wiener Schnitzel...

Thanks dude. Just had to translate it quick'n'dirty, had no time at that moment because it was my lunch break :D

The most important thing is, that I translated just the "message" of the linked article and I just wanted to let you dudes know. Also I got nothing to do with that website in any way - Just playing in the Crew they got, nothing more, nothing less.

Just some pieces of information and what I thought might be interesting...

Yeah your translation was pretty bad, unless you did it on purpose but nowhere in that article or the original one says its going to ban anyone. 

Original Article:

IOBC9Mb.png

the whole line "If a player/exploiter is found, he or she will be excluded from GTAO." that you wrote is BS, hopegully just a mistake on your part for dramatic effect. 

You(collective) guys really just need to learn to play and let play, stop holding false hope that you will get it your way. Nothing to that extent(bans) will happen, the most they will do is probably wipe the account of funds. 

i think we can close thread now.  op has been exposed as a fraud

_d3xt3r_
  • _d3xt3r_

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:30 PM

Nope, I'm still struggling with that English I'm afraid.

Something about f*cking each other up the ass and eating small children for dessert ?

Ah sh*t - wrong forum.

MysticJon
  • MysticJon

Legit Player

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:44 PM Edited by MysticJon, 28 October 2013 - 03:46 PM.

Okie dokie.

Okie dokie.
go play your Barbie pony adventure and leave gta to the men that can handle the game. It's rated m for mature for a reason!! when your rating scale is e for everyone. Anyone who would try to compare this game to Barbie pony adventure should be banned from GTA forums for life meaning you Mystic Jon!!!!!
Nah, I think I'll stick around, at least for a little longer. I'm not gonna lie, once Battlefield 4 comes out for PS4 I'm gonna be all over that. That's when I'll probably give this game a rest.

Maybe sooner though, who knows? I'm really just sick of the current generation of gamers to be honest. They say to just let them play their way, but their way involves going against the very rules of the game that they are playing. Yea you bought your copy of the game and you can play your way, but not if that way goes against the terms of service that we all automatically agree to when we play online. This is not me trying to be a goodie-two-shoes. Its just the way life is. If someone robs my house I can't go and find the guy and rob his house and tell the police that I'm just taking back what's mine. So many people here claim to be glitching because they lost characters or money and say exactly that, they're just taking back what's theirs. Life doesn't work that way. And then there's the people who glitch just cuz. They just want to and no one is gonna stop them. The lowest and most selfish form of gamer there is...

Fat_Stogie
  • Fat_Stogie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:56 PM

IP is stupid. They won't ban millions of people because they want them to buy dlc. Duh. Why do you people cry about exploiters? Just go do it yourself dumbass

eurynomestolas
  • eurynomestolas

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:57 PM

Okie dokie.

Okie dokie.
Nah, I think I'll stick around, at least for a little longer. I'm not gonna lie, once Battlefield 4 comes out for PS4 I'm gonna be all over that. That's when I'll probably give this game a rest.

Maybe sooner though, who knows? I'm really just sick of the current generation of gamers to be honest. They say to just let them play their way, but their way involves going against the very rules of the game that they are playing. Yea you bought your copy of the game and you can play your way, but not if that way goes against the terms of service that we all automatically agree to when we play online. This is not me trying to be a goodie-two-shoes. Its just the way life is. If someone robs my house I can't go and find the guy and rob his house and tell the police that I'm just taking back what's mine. So many people here claim to be glitching because they lost characters or money and say exactly that, they're just taking back what's theirs. Life doesn't work that way. And then there's the people who glitch just cuz. They just want to and no one is gonna stop them. The lowest and most selfish form of gamer there is...

Here is your bottle and your lil blankey everything will be alright little guy cry yourself to sleep tomorrow is a new day.

IIluminati
  • IIluminati

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:02 PM Edited by IIluminati, 28 October 2013 - 04:04 PM.

Who cares this game already died like 2 weeks ago..

Xbox One is just in time!! I cannot wait to play real online games that don't have a million problems on launch and can't get their sh*t together. 

Goldzero
  • Goldzero

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:20 PM

IP is stupid. They won't ban millions of people because they want them to buy dlc. Duh. Why do you people cry about exploiters? Just go do it yourself dumbass

You guys just don't f*cking get it. The exploiters have ruined the game for legit players. Money and all the expensive things (supercars, tank, buzzard, etc) have become worthless. Those things were supposed to take time to achieve. Now everyone has their own modified Entity for races. Everyone over lvl 70 has the tiger tank. Even though R* decides empty the glitchers bank accounts, it doesn't really do anything. The damage has already been done. I completely understand the guys who lost their +25 lvl characters and decided to exploit to get their stuff back as fast as possible. But anyone who's used exploits to get millions in this game deserves the ban hammer, or atleast needs to be thrown into the bad sports lobby.

Btw, I see a lot of comments here saying "they would need to ban 80% of the players then". Maybe I have good friends or something, but out of the 20 people on my list who play this game, 1-2 have done the bike glitch.

jared72404
  • jared72404

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:27 PM

You guys just don't f*cking get it. The exploiters have ruined the game for legit players. Money and all the expensive things (supercars, tank, buzzard, etc) have become worthless. Those things were supposed to take time to achieve. Now everyone has their own modified Entity for races. Everyone over lvl 70 has the tiger tank. Even though R* decides empty the glitchers bank accounts, it doesn't really do anything. The damage has already been done. I completely understand the guys who lost their +25 lvl characters and decided to exploit to get their stuff back as fast as possible. But anyone who's used exploits to get millions in this game deserves the ban hammer, or atleast needs to be thrown into the bad sports lobby.

Btw, I see a lot of comments here saying "they would need to ban 80% of the players then". Maybe I have good friends or something, but out of the 20 people on my list who play this game, 1-2 have done the bike glitch.

Yeah the exploiters way over exaggerate the amount of people that actually glitched trying to prove their point. Out of 30 or so friends on mine I don't think any have glitched, but wouldn't be surprised if 1-2 had.

Hootytooty
  • Hootytooty

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:27 PM Edited by Hootytooty, 28 October 2013 - 04:28 PM.

Except tanks and Buzzards, and most of supercars for that matter, are available to everyone in free roam, Buzzards especially. Mods that actually affect vehicle performance DO NOT carry over into races, and you don't have to race with custom vehicles on in any case.

jared72404
  • jared72404

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:31 PM

Except tanks and Buzzards, and most of supercars for that matter, are available to everyone in free roam, Buzzards especially. Mods that actually affect vehicle performance DO NOT carry over into races, and you don't have to race with custom vehicles on in any case.

Mods do carry over to races if you have custom cars on.

Goldzero
  • Goldzero

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:04 PM Edited by Goldzero, 28 October 2013 - 05:04 PM.

You can only make the buzzard to spawn once you reach lvl 43 in the game. Tiger tank is extremely difficult to get without actually owning one.

Have you even tried racing in public lobbies? Most of the races have custom vehicles on.

eurynomestolas
  • eurynomestolas

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:35 PM

Xbox One is just in time!! I cannot wait to play real online games that don't have a million problems on launch and can't get their sh*t together. 

I would watch your tongue especially saying that the Xbox one will not have any problems at launch. We all know how the 360 did with consoles breaking left and right. But good luck I'll wait a little bit for them to work the kinks out before I grab mine.

Richieleos
  • Richieleos

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:55 PM

I would watch your tongue especially saying that the Xbox one will not have any problems at launch. We all know how the 360 did with consoles breaking left and right. But good luck I'll wait a little bit for them to work the kinks out before I grab mine.

I agree . Xbox one will have kinks along with any online game they plan to make. For those who played defiance will back this up lol

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:37 PM

There's a whole lot of butt hurt going on in here. If they banned players they would lose money while pissing a lot of fans off in the process, bottom line. 

Characters were reset and lots of people couldn't even play online a few days after online was released.

Cash cards are unavailable and they cut job payouts in half, glitch yourself million and buy a fast car and fully upgrade it. You will enjoy your new car

Explain to me -- logically -- how Rockstar would lose money if they banned the glitchers. Seriously. I could use a good laugh.

My character was reset four or five times, and I'm still playing. As are many "pissed off" players.

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:39 PM

Yeah the exploiters way over exaggerate the amount of people that actually glitched trying to prove their point. Out of 30 or so friends on mine I don't think any have glitched, but wouldn't be surprised if 1-2 had.

None of my friends have done it. But then, we're not 15 with bad acne and a penchant for fat girls. lol

Itsagimp
  • Itsagimp

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:48 PM

10 friends here that play and none glitch.

I doubt glitchers will get banned, tho I hope, but characters resetting is very possible once the major glitches are patched.

It's unfortunate because glitchers do ruin the game one way or another. They will never understand because they are selfish brats.

And the whole " lack of variety and boring" complaint is fkn stupid. This game had more variety then all other online shooters combined. Glitchers are so hopelessly naive. What online game has more variety or isn't boring after sinking hours into it.

The glitching brats who obviously don't enjoy the design of the mechanics need to just move on.

In a few weeks when call of rehash hits and new consoles, I think gta5 online will be more enjoyable cause the people who actually have fun playing it will remain. I'm getting ps4 day one but I will still be playing gta5 for awhile. The physics are perfectly done and there is a ton of variety. I didn't glitch so I can enjoy the grind and be rewarded for months and months, getting my money's worth

stringer
  • stringer

Cash Money Millionaire

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:14 AM Edited by stringer, 29 October 2013 - 06:15 AM.

Punishing glitch exploiters wouldn't help them sell cash cards. 

People who get punished for glitch exploiting aren't very likely to thank the company for punishing them by buying cash cards, paying more money to get back what they already had, but what was snatched away from them.  

However, many people who glitched money were foolish, and didn't glitch very much money. These people might eventually run out of money in the future, after new DLC and new things to buy are released. They might both be glitche exploiters and also cash card customers. 

I know for my own part, if Rockstar punishes me for glitch exploiting, I won't buy cash cards or DLC from them in the future. If they don't punish me, I still won't buy cash cards, but I will buy DLC. 

It is hard to believe that I am the only person with this disposition. 

Since many people probably have this disposition, Rockstar stands to make more money by not punishing glitch exploiters than they do by punishing them. 

The best business decision for rockstar to make is to remain consistent with their past behavior, and refrain from punishing glitch exploiters. 

This analysis doesn't consider whether it is right or wrong to exploit glitches, or whether rockstar would be right or wrong in punishing them. It only shows that it would be in Rockstar's interest as a business not to punish them. 

Companies, especially publicly held companies like Rockstar, have a tendency and even perhaps an obligation to act in their self-interest as a profit-making business. 

If rockstar has this disposition, then it is not at all likely that they will punish glitch exploiters. And it is likely that they have this disposition, since they are a company, and further, a publicly held company. 

This was one of the analyses I used when I chose to exploit glitches to make more money than I suppose I'll be able to spend. This was part of the cost-benefit analysis that I used. 

BurningBalls
  • BurningBalls

The furthest minion of the Crimson King

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:22 AM

You don't seem like a very good friend though, since you're bitching about your friends behind their backs.

brooklyn718
  • brooklyn718

AZ

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:49 AM

BTW, while you're grinding like crazy for virtual money and RP, I'm with my virtual $391,000 apartment and virtual stripper, as you can see in my picture. 

lmao this ^^^^^

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users