Photo

500K delayed+exploiders getting banned

173 replies to this topic
karmaman1010
  • karmaman1010

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:47 PM

Oh look...another one of these pathetically idiotic threads...

*yawn*

Musician020
  • Musician020

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:51 PM

Grinding is no fun at all.

The best people have courage, and took the bold risk for the big win, no slaving away for us.

Courage in regards to a video game? C'mon...

glitch24/7
  • glitch24/7

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:54 PM

Don't give one flying f*ck if rockstar decided to ban me for glitching, now bk to my millions and my quest to mod as many cars as possible hahaha.

Eradicate
  • Eradicate

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:55 PM

From what I can tell, bans are not happening. At the very most, cheaters will be put in a cheater pool with other cheaters and that's about it. The cheaters won't care though as they will just be with other rich cheaters having rich cheater parties. The cheaters most likely taught their friends how to cheat so it's unlikely there will be an issue with joining friends.

In fact in the end, the cheater lobbies will most likely be more balanced than the legit lobbies in which the equipment ratio can vary by a large amount. Think about it, in a cheater lobby everybody already has everything so no one has an advantage over the other.

The only factor that could be different in a cheater lobby is level, but most cheaters already know how to grind criminal records so it doesn't really matter. So in the scenario that I think will come to fruition, my cheater pool scenario the cheaters do less work, get more stuff and get to play in a more balanced lobby.

At this point the only counter argument could be they enjoy the game less because they already have everything, that may be true but it is subjective and depends on the person. 

If they've gone through the trouble of sorting the cheaters from the non cheaters, there would be no reason NOT to reset the characters that have the cheated loot.

The Man Right Chea
  • The Man Right Chea

Player Hater

• Members

they don't have the balls

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

Tiger Lion King Of The World

• Members

The best people have courage, and took the bold risk for the big win, no slaving away for us.

Exactly, use that logic the other way around. Morals in a videogame? C'mon.....

jared72404
  • jared72404

Rat

• Members

Judging by this forum maybe... but literally everyone I come across on the game is most definitely a glitcher. Most of the players have glitched because of being fed up of deletions and tbh how lame it is to actually make money in this game. Hradcore gta players want to have the good stuff and just have fun on the game rather than grinding for it... which has doubled in since the payment halvings.

And that is why folks this game in its current MmO format will never work. Its not an rpg its meant to be gta.
The online will be dead and deserted if they ban money glitchers, im online now and literally 8 out of the 10 people in here are doing the glitch right now... its common knowledge and everyone's doing it because of losing all their actually EARNED stuff maybe even more than once.

mabj8o.png

Everyone is not doing it!, it's still a rarity that I see glitchers in any free aim lobby i'm in.

I agree, I bet its somewhere between like 2-5% of the total people used this glitch. I rarely ever come across someone in free roam that I just think, yep that guy for sure is a cheater.

Its mostly just kids here in this forum that have to have everything handed to them that used the glitch.

Ivan Danzig
  • Ivan Danzig

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:56 PM

its not hard for them to find the cheaters.  everyone can see the cheaters just by their social club page and car sales of several millions.

Itsagimp
  • Itsagimp

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:56 PM Edited by Itsagimp, 25 October 2013 - 07:01 PM.

http://www.gameranx....e-mega-exploit/

no bans. 
op=fa**ot

It was sent from rockstar TECH SUPPORT which is far from being legit.

And stated they, support, could not remove money from that character. Which sounds to me, only way of removing money is by reset of character or something of that sort. But that person wanted them to remove the money and keeping character because they thought rockstar would ban them for having a large sum of money ( that a glitcher gifted to him ).

That sites reading comprehension is pretty fkn dumb like the idiots who think rockstar won't do anything.

Why exactly WOULDNT they delete characters who continued to exploit glitches.

Morons.

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:57 PM

This fool say to have the courage to cheat and steal ??

There is no defining the amount of fail in these kinds of scabs. Both parent/child fail.

gnad1992
  • gnad1992

f*ck off

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:01 PM Edited by gnad1992, 25 October 2013 - 07:02 PM.

Legit complaining about glitcher = jealous  :turn: 

Glitchers don't complain about legit players, legit players start threads like this complaining about glitchers.

Stop acting like cockstar cocksuckers for f*ck sake.  :miranda: 

gnad1992
  • gnad1992

f*ck off

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:04 PM

BTW, while you're grinding like crazy for virtual money and RP, I'm with my virtual $391,000 apartment and virtual stripper, as you can see in my picture. 

Itsagimp
  • Itsagimp

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:11 PM

http://www.gameranx....e-mega-exploit/

no bans. 
op=fa**ot

It was sent from rockstar TECH SUPPORT which is far from being legit.

And stated they, support, could not remove money from that character. Which sounds to me, only way of removing money is by reset of character or something of that sort. But that person wanted them to remove the money and keeping character because they thought rockstar would ban them for having a large sum of money ( that a glitcher gifted to him ).

That sites reading comprehension is pretty fkn dumb like the idiots who think rockstar won't do anything.

Why exactly WOULDNT they delete characters who continued to exploit glitches.

Morons.

Musician020
  • Musician020

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:20 PM

Exactly, use that logic the other way around. Morals in a videogame? C'mon.....

I was gonna type a response but it was getting too long. I figure there's no point cause there will be another "LOL Peasants" or "Glitchers ruining GTAO" topic in 5 minutes. I don't have a problem with people who choose to use glitches. I choose not to because I can barely stay interested in sanbox games as is. Using the word courage for a game just sounds extremely nerdy. 

Rusty Shackleford
  • Rusty Shackleford

Donkey Punch Champion

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:24 PM

You won't get the $500k until you suck my dick. I'll link the proof later but in the meantime everyone form a line.

It also protects you from glitch bans.

ImmoralKnight
  • ImmoralKnight

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:58 PM

If they didn't remove the replay button, lowered the pay of missions, we wouldn't have this kind of situation. You can barely make money from missions after the patch. 

gnad1992
  • gnad1992

f*ck off

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:09 PM

people stopped posting on this thread, finally!!

bNy_
  • bNy_

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:34 AM Edited by bNy_, 26 October 2013 - 01:43 AM.

They won't banned glitchers.. They will lose money. How so? Because, once they fix all the glitches. They will rely heavily on their cash cards. Thus, keeping everyone online and not banning no one.. Idk just a thought.

So you mean that someone that glitched millions will buy cash cards just to support rockstar or w/e? Ye... that logic doesn't seem flawed at all.

they will lose money when people get banned and sell their game to game stop.  rockstar doesnt profit from used games. 

after a game is sold the owner who paid full price for it will not buy any future dlc, im not talking about cash cards.  i would say its more likely someone who buys a game for full price would pay for dlc rather than a broke scrub buying the game used.

If i got banned id sell the game and torrent it for pc when it comes out and really cheat.  use your logic, its what separates us from animals.

First off, very few people that get banned will sell the game due to that, the vast majority will probably just leave it and play BF4 or w/e and even if they sold their game to a gamestop or similar you can't use the argument that rockstar lose out on money. These stores have been around for a very long time and the people that buy used games would most likely not spend the money on a new one if no used ones was available to them.

So in most cases it would probably have the same effect as if someone just gave away the game to a friend.

And last I heard, rockstar said they wouldn't charge anything for DLCs for quite some time and rely on microtransactions from cash cards instead. So using that as an argument might not be the best one either (depending on if rockstar keep their word on this or not).

Also could you inform me how exactly you're gonna play online with legit players with a pirated version? Most online games for the last 10 years or so have been pretty successful to keep the ones torrented their games out from the multiplayer parts of the game. I doubt rockstar really care that much if you cheat on a pirate server they don't even host.

Ripper666_GER
  • Ripper666_GER

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:21 AM

http://www.rockstarg...e.html/comments

And this is what the original german article was basing it on. Nothing.About.Bans.

Whoah, dude, calm down - little misunderstanding here I guess. Look at my first post and the linked article there. That´s the one I translated from. Of course I don´t know where the author got his translation from, but I translated his article one to one ;)

Valdorien
  • Valdorien

We weren't ready!

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:29 AM

This post is actually probably going to happen.

Hopefully very soon.

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:31 AM

This post is actually probably going to happen.
Hopefully very soon.

Actually, probably, hopefully.

Yeh sounds definite.

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:32 AM

If someone had sold a car at 9.5k every 48 minutes round the clock for the past 25 days they would be able to accrue 7,125,000 GTA$ in car sales

Except you fail to understand that you can sell a vehicle for over 9.5k. Lmao your genius solution just makes you look like a f*cking idiot. Stop talking.

stringer
  • stringer

Cash Money Millionaire

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:10 PM

^ But most people playing this game are probably not hardcore GTA'ers [and if they loved it so much why would they cheat?] but just casual fans who have jobs and social lives.

Judging from this forum, the "glitchers" just a small but vocal minority of obnoxious spoiled children

But every moaning Sally, to a dickless man of them, is a coward.

SchwartzJesuz
  • SchwartzJesuz

CPH Ultras

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:13 PM

Way too many people have done the glitch. Its too late to ban people now.

Zombiejaeger
  • Zombiejaeger

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:20 PM

If Rockstar was going to ban (or more probably reset) people exploiting glitches they would've done that by now, the longer it goes the less it's probable. Today I would say the risk or chance (depending on who's views) for resets are slim to none, it ain't gonna happen. I think the legit players who are complaining should do themselves a big favour and just let it go.

/ Non-glitcher.

stringer
  • stringer

Cash Money Millionaire

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:21 PM

reset = maybe
banned = not going to happen 

You do know every single game developer bans people for exploiting right? Why would R* be any different? Maybe not every player that does it will get banned.  Some will get reset, but I would bet that there will be bans. 

In your haste to lash out and embarrass yourself with this stupid post, you neglected to add "except rockstar"

If you weren't busy with your self loathing because of your cowardly failure to get while the getting was good, you'd have had the presence of mind to research the issue so you'd have been able to tell the truth.

Rockstar banned hackers from red dead redemption online, they didn't punish glitch exploiters.

GrandTheftBatman
  • GrandTheftBatman

Connect 4 Champion 2012

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:46 PM

Anyone else think it's funny that they have no way of removing the money? Pretty pathetic. No one is going to pay you for no reason, Cockstar. It ain't gonna happen. Just make GTA: Online better instead placing flowers on the graves of your stupid cash cards.

_d3xt3r_
  • _d3xt3r_

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:51 PM

My guess would be, that the only way they could even out the economy, would be to fix the known glitches, then reset the economy back to zero for everyone - bank balances only..

I presume they can't remove property or owned vehicles etc, but given they cannot ban people for their own coding mistakes, then an economy reset makes the most sense to keep it fair.

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:19 PM

The GTA:O forum will be pretty much dead if people get 'excluded' I would say 80% of the people here done the glitch

Yes, but would they glitch everyone? Or just the people that did it more severely?

It will probably be everyone ... or nearly everyone. After all, did anyone just get a few million and stop? I doubt it. To you, is severe 30 million, 100 million, or what?

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:22 PM

My guess would be, that the only way they could even out the economy, would be to fix the known glitches, then reset the economy back to zero for everyone - bank balances only..

I presume they can't remove property or owned vehicles etc, but given they cannot ban people for their own coding mistakes, then an economy reset makes the most sense to keep it fair.

Do you really think they can't ban people for their own coding mistakes? lol Check the TOS. A company can do whatever they want. They could shut down Online tomorrow if they felt like it. Or switch to a pay-per-month system. It's happened before, and they're under no real obligation.

I think a reset would be plenty, but a ban isn't out of the question.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users