Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:03 PM

wJURGA1.png

KingGladiator
  • KingGladiator

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:05 PM

HAHAHAHA!

Next you will get a source from a Chienese website then a Russian website.

Why don't you leave and come back with an ACTUAL R* QUOTE!!?!?

Stop. You won't. Because R* DOESN'T CARE!

Ripper666_GER
  • Ripper666_GER

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:07 PM

Whats an exploider?

Oh he did one mistake but he f*cking translated the text into another language wich is not his mother language!!

I bet you cant read sh*t of the website's text. all you know is Hitler was a bad man and Wiener Schnitzel...

Thanks dude. Just had to translate it quick'n'dirty, had no time at that moment because it was my lunch break :D

The most important thing is, that I translated just the "message" of the linked article and I just wanted to let you dudes know. Also I got nothing to do with that website in any way - Just playing in the Crew they got, nothing more, nothing less.

Just some pieces of information and what I thought might be interesting...

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:14 PM

I honestly couldn't give a f*ck if they ban me the game is sh*t as it stands, good for a laugh but thats it.  Roll on forza 5 :)

Nobody forces you to play games you don't enjoy. Why don't you go outside and get some fresh air?

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

Tiger Lion King Of The World

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:15 PM

Whats an exploider?

Oh he did one mistake but he f*cking translated the text into another language wich is not his mother language!!

I bet you cant read sh*t of the website's text. all you know is Hitler was a bad man and Wiener Schnitzel...

Thanks dude. Just had to translate it quick'n'dirty, had no time at that moment because it was my lunch break :D

The most important thing is, that I translated just the "message" of the linked article and I just wanted to let you dudes know. Also I got nothing to do with that website in any way - Just playing in the Crew they got, nothing more, nothing less.

Yeah your translation was pretty bad, unless you did it on purpose but nowhere in that article or the original one says its going to ban anyone. 

Original Article:

IOBC9Mb.png

the whole line "If a player/exploiter is found, he or she will be excluded from GTAO." that you wrote is BS, hopegully just a mistake on your part for dramatic effect. 

You(collective) guys really just need to learn to play and let play, stop holding false hope that you will get it your way. Nothing to that extent(bans) will happen, the most they will do is probably wipe the account of funds. 

• Vrgadin likes this

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:22 PM

I hope Rockstar moves all glitchers to the Bad Sport pool indefinitely. There's already a ton of them in Bad Sport pool and they end up getting into tanks and having tank battles all day. Boring as f*ck and eventually they will just quit the game from boredom.

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:32 PM

Yeah right. Rockstar cannot afford to exclude 80% of their community. The game is already on decline due to the none stop crap this game delivers to your home.

Nivak
  • Nivak

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:35 PM

If someone had sold a car at 9.5k every 48 minutes round the clock for the past 25 days they would be able to accrue 7,125,000 GTA$ in car sales.. any accounts exceeding this amount of car sales could be safely banned without any further analysis required.  Point being that it would not necessitate any significant investment in time or resources on Rockstar's end to identify the most prolific exploiters of the LSC glitch.

As well, I think some may be overestimating their worth to Rockstar.  The overwhelming majority of GTA Online players are not active on this or any other GTA forum.  Casual player abandonment and the subsequent unsold cash cards represent more value to Rockstar's bottom line than do a few hundred thousand exploiters.

Therefore, I don't think it's unreasonable to expect some punitive response from Rockstar.  I think bank and garage resets are more likely than mass bannings, but you never know.

HometownLC
  • HometownLC

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:55 PM Edited by HometownLC, 25 October 2013 - 04:55 PM.

If someone had sold a car at 9.5k every 48 minutes round the clock for the past 25 days they would be able to accrue 7,125,000 GTA$ in car sales.. any accounts exceeding this amount of car sales could be safely banned without any further analysis required.  Point being that it would not necessitate any significant investment in time or resources on Rockstar's end to identify the most prolific exploiters of the LSC glitch.

As well, I think some may be overestimating their worth to Rockstar.  The overwhelming majority of GTA Online players are not active on this or any other GTA forum.  Casual player abandonment and the subsequent unsold cash cards represent more value to Rockstar's bottom line than do a few hundred thousand exploiters.

Therefore, I don't think it's unreasonable to expect some punitive response from Rockstar.  I think bank and garage resets are more likely than mass bannings, but you never know.

Not disagreeing with your point or analysis as they seem sound but I'm curious, does that include certain mission specific cars that can be sold such as the 22k Felon GT from "Out of Court Settlement"?

• TreFacTor likes this

gokitty199
  • gokitty199

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:59 PM

The GTA:O forum will be pretty much dead if people get 'excluded' I would say 80% of the people here done the glitch

I don't see why people even bother with the glitch. It completely ruins the gameplay when you have nothing to strive for. It's like me reinstalling Diablo and using a trainer. I get bored with that sh*t after like 5min.

I'm talking about LSC glitch btw.

the game got boring from repeating the same missions over and over again just from a different location on the map. after glitching and buying helies and super cars i actually started to have fun in gta. just stop with the whole glitchers ruined the game for themselves and all of that. glitching made the game atleast fun again for me, if they wanted the game to be better and funner for longer they would have delayed the game added in heist and such in the release. and buying cash cards doesnt ruin the game? so i guess its only glitchers then.

Ripper666_GER
  • Ripper666_GER

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:11 PM Edited by Ripper666_GER, 25 October 2013 - 05:11 PM.

Whats an exploider?

Yeah your translation was pretty bad, unless you did it on purpose but nowhere in that article or the original one says its going to ban anyone. 

Original Article:

Picture was here

the whole line "If a player/exploiter is found, he or she will be excluded from GTAO." that you wrote is BS, hopegully just a mistake on your part for dramatic effect. 

You(collective) guys really just need to learn to play and let play, stop holding false hope that you will get it your way. Nothing to that extent(bans) will happen, the most they will do is probably wipe the account of funds. 

Okay, let me translate it again, but the meaning is the same:

If a player which uses the exploits will be found, an exclusion of GTAO is possible. If a legit account is accidentally banned, Rockstar says to contact them.

You see? The meaning stays the same! And why should I translate it wrong on purose or add something? What would I gain from that? I am just posting something that i *thought* could be interesting or something like that Oo

who-dat
  • who-dat

Haha Bama sucks!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:20 PM

People that mod/hack should expect to be banned. (Source: EULA)

People that stumbled upon a gitch/exploit could be banned, could be reset, money wiped. Could be ignored at R* discretion. (Source: EULA)

The lack of news from Rockstar suggests nothing will happen to the majority that followed like sheep.  Minor exploitation probably won't get the stimulus package as punishment, but they probably don't need it.  Major exploitation (over $5/10 mil for example) will probably loose all of this newly gained cash, and/or cars.

By not releasing a statement it suggests R* don't know yet, by sounding out all of these ideas on the forums they are using external feedback to quanitify the extent of their damage limitation.

What makes you think R* checks these forums?!?
Hell, before online dropped, the voice actor who played Lamar in V was the first confirmed R* employee posting on here......
You peasants and your speculations you hold as truths....

Omar Comin
  • Omar Comin

Thug

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:22 PM

http://www.xbox360ac...e-Squashed.html

• TreFacTor likes this

Uncle Fizer
  • Uncle Fizer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:22 PM Edited by Uncle Fizer, 25 October 2013 - 05:24 PM.

reset = maybe

banned = not going to happen 

You do know every single game developer bans people for exploiting right? Why would R* be any different? Maybe not every player that does it will get banned.  Some will get reset, but I would bet that there will be bans. 

PlasmicSnake
  • PlasmicSnake

Negative Astro Creep

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:25 PM

Again another "possible"  and in what world are you people living that players get banned for things like this? Name me 1 game in history where alot of players got banned in the same period. Name me 1 where a mass group of players got even suspended for a week. You going to tell me the 1918 White Sox cause thats the only one i can think of.

Dr.Huge Poop
  • Dr.Huge Poop

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:28 PM

Aint nobody taken my 400k house,400k boat,8 super cars,tank,planes,and 4 mill cash.

Jealous noobas.

Uncle Fizer
  • Uncle Fizer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:33 PM Edited by Uncle Fizer, 25 October 2013 - 05:35 PM.

Again another "possible"  and in what world are you people living that players get banned for things like this? Name me 1 game in history where alot of players got banned in the same period. Name me 1 where a mass group of players got even suspended for a week. You going to tell me the 1918 White Sox cause thats the only one i can think of.

Read the xbox official forums they have a whole section of people complaining everyday about getting banned.  Also go over the the COD forums and see all the kids complaining about getting suspended or banned.  It happens every few weeks or so over there.  If your bored take a look.  They are actually pretty entertaining.

http://forums.xbox.c...pport/f/41.aspx

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:33 PM Edited by Brainberry, 25 October 2013 - 05:39 PM.

Whats an exploider?

Original Article:

Picture was here

Okay, let me translate it again, but the meaning is the same:

If a player which uses the exploits will be found, an exclusion of GTAO is possible. If a legit account is accidentally banned, Rockstar says to contact them.

You see? The meaning stays the same! And why should I translate it wrong on purose or add something? What would I gain from that? I am just posting something that i *thought* could be interesting or something like that Oo

Yet they based what they wrote from the original article I posted and there is nothing on the original that comes even close to what you translated. Where is the German words you got "legit account" from?!?? Seems like you are just making sh*t up now. 

This is what a coherent translation is, OP. 

ElBarrioKing
  • ElBarrioKing

Pool Shark

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:34 PM

Yeah right. Rockstar cannot afford to exclude 80% of their community. The game is already on decline due to the none stop crap this game delivers to your home.

lol what are you talking about? theyve already made their money from the purchases

theyve already made over a billion.

plus, those that get banned will just come back, b/c no matter how much you guys will complain, youre gonna keep playing

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:37 PM Edited by Brainberry, 25 October 2013 - 05:37 PM.

http://www.rockstarg...e.html/comments

And this is what the original german article was basing it on. Nothing.About.Bans.

eurynomestolas
  • eurynomestolas

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:38 PM

The GTA:O forum will be pretty much dead if people get 'excluded' I would say 80% of the people here done the glitch

I don't see why people even bother with the glitch. It completely ruins the gameplay when you have nothing to strive for. It's like me reinstalling Diablo and using a trainer. I get bored with that sh*t after like 5min.

I'm talking about LSC glitch btw.

I did the glitch got over 5.5 mill spent it all and I still have to level up so I guess you could say i have something to strive for

Uncle Fizer
  • Uncle Fizer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:39 PM

LOL your 80% is ridiculously high.  There are probably less than 5% of people who glitch.

jdkzombie
  • jdkzombie

Professional Zombie

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:05 PM

How many casual people do the glitch that dont come here.

If you gta white knights want things your way, play in servers with others like yourself.

I mean it takes what, all of 10 seconds to join a new session?

Id rather play with people that have glitched and exploited rather than a bunch of self righteous rockstar fanboys whose concept of reality is that they assume rockstar will bend to their wants, and ban reset anyone who doesnt play to their standards.

JeepXJFreak98
  • JeepXJFreak98

It's On Like Donkey Kong

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:07 PM

elmo-tl_dr.gif

Itsagimp
  • Itsagimp

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:17 PM

^ But most people playing this game are probably not hardcore GTA'ers [and if they loved it so much why would they cheat?] but just casual fans who have jobs and social lives.

Judging from this forum, the "glitchers" just a small but vocal minority of obnoxious spoiled children

This. Every real life friend I spoken to and seen online, have not glitched. They have the least amount of time too, girlfriends, wife's, multiple jobs, hobbies, etc.

The b!tches that glitch are spoiled brats or complete losers in real life.

Rockstar is probably trying to be positive they cleaned up all the big glitches before resetting or banning players. I mean if they reset a glitcher, and glitches still exist, they will just go back to glitching.

We haven't seen resets or bans because they aren't done fixing all major glitches. But when they do no doubt they will at least reset those that abused it.

And the game tracks a ton of stats. They probably have even more stat trackers on the back end of their servers. So it wouldn't be hard at all to filter out the people abusing glitches.

eurynomestolas
  • eurynomestolas

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:29 PM

^ But most people playing this game are probably not hardcore GTA'ers [and if they loved it so much why would they cheat?] but just casual fans who have jobs and social lives.

Judging from this forum, the "glitchers" just a small but vocal minority of obnoxious spoiled children

This. Every real life friend I spoken to and seen online, have not glitched. They have the least amount of time too, girlfriends, wife's, multiple jobs, hobbies, etc.

The b!tches that glitch are spoiled brats or complete losers in real life.

Rockstar is probably trying to be positive they cleaned up all the big glitches before resetting or banning players. I mean if they reset a glitcher, and glitches still exist, they will just go back to glitching.

We haven't seen resets or bans because they aren't done fixing all major glitches. But when they do no doubt they will at least reset those that abused it.

And the game tracks a ton of stats. They probably have even more stat trackers on the back end of their servers. So it wouldn't be hard at all to filter out the people abusing glitches.

The kid sounds pissed he didn't glitch. Lol His favorite song Justin Timberlake - cry me a river

GlRTH
  • GlRTH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:33 PM

http://www.gameranx....e-mega-exploit/

no bans. 

op=fa**ot

bNy_
  • bNy_

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:33 PM

They won't banned glitchers.. They will lose money. How so? Because, once they fix all the glitches. They will rely heavily on their cash cards. Thus, keeping everyone online and not banning no one.. Idk just a thought.

So you mean that someone that glitched millions will buy cash cards just to support rockstar or w/e? Ye... that logic doesn't seem flawed at all.

GlRTH
  • GlRTH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:42 PM

They won't banned glitchers.. They will lose money. How so? Because, once they fix all the glitches. They will rely heavily on their cash cards. Thus, keeping everyone online and not banning no one.. Idk just a thought.

So you mean that someone that glitched millions will buy cash cards just to support rockstar or w/e? Ye... that logic doesn't seem flawed at all.

they will lose money when people get banned and sell their game to game stop.  rockstar doesnt profit from used games. 

after a game is sold the owner who paid full price for it will not buy any future dlc, im not talking about cash cards.  i would say its more likely someone who buys a game for full price would pay for dlc rather than a broke scrub buying the game used.

If i got banned id sell the game and torrent it for pc when it comes out and really cheat.  use your logic, its what separates us from animals.

OGCFB
  • OGCFB

Emperor Eye

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:45 PM

From what I can tell, bans are not happening. At the very most, cheaters will be put in a cheater pool with other cheaters and that's about it. The cheaters won't care though as they will just be with other rich cheaters having rich cheater parties. The cheaters most likely taught their friends how to cheat so it's unlikely there will be an issue with joining friends.

In fact in the end, the cheater lobbies will most likely be more balanced than the legit lobbies in which the equipment ratio can vary by a large amount. Think about it, in a cheater lobby everybody already has everything so no one has an advantage over the other.

The only factor that could be different in a cheater lobby is level, but most cheaters already know how to grind criminal records so it doesn't really matter. So in the scenario that I think will come to fruition, my cheater pool scenario the cheaters do less work, get more stuff and get to play in a more balanced lobby.

At this point the only counter argument could be they enjoy the game less because they already have everything, that may be true but it is subjective and depends on the person. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users