500K delayed+exploiders getting banned

173 replies to this topic
stringer
  • stringer

Cash Money Millionaire

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 12:26 PM

Grinding is no fun at all.

The best people have courage, and took the bold risk for the big win, no slaving away for us.
  • daver6 likes this

Mr Fyn666
  • Mr Fyn666

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 12:41 PM

The best people have courage, and took the bold risk for the big win, no slaving away for us.

^^^

The majority of people in the real world with this attitude end up doing a 10 year stretch and then are groomed by a lifer with a high sex drive

I wonder how much you are going to enjoy that  :blink:

Blaherman
  • Blaherman

Thug

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 12:50 PM

DRM yeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhh bitch, you broke it.

Anatomical
  • Anatomical

Cranberries

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 12:53 PM

hey you gotta love those hackers that just give away cash though

pro_laps
  • pro_laps

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 12:57 PM

Good, I bet most of the people who glitched are not even old enough to be playing the game.  Judging by the trolling on this forum, most of them seem to have signed up <4 weeks ago.

dt2
  • dt2

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:02 PM

Oh hell nein

lmao

picklez08
  • picklez08

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:07 PM

^^^

The majority of people in the real world with this attitude end up doing a 10 year stretch and then are groomed by a lifer with a high sex drive

I wonder how much you are going to enjoy that  :blink:

Oh for gods sake don't be so ridiculous.

Comparing glitching a video game to doing something bad enough to land yourself in jail is just stupid.

We are talking about a video game glitch here, not robbing fort knox.

Mikeol2014
  • Mikeol2014

Juan more time

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:12 PM

The GTA:O forum will be pretty much dead if people get 'excluded' I would say 80% of the people here done the glitch

Not just the forum either, they do that and there hardly be anyone playing it online, especially the hardcore Gta'ers, and gta online will truely die a major failing style death.

pro_laps
  • pro_laps

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:22 PM

^ But most people playing this game are probably not hardcore GTA'ers [and if they loved it so much why would they cheat?] but just casual fans who have jobs and social lives.

Judging from this forum, the "glitchers" just a small but vocal minority of obnoxious spoiled children

Mikeol2014
  • Mikeol2014

Juan more time

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:29 PM Edited by Mikeol1987, 25 October 2013 - 01:35 PM.

Judging by this forum maybe... but literally everyone I come across on the game is most definitely a glitcher. Most of the players have glitched because of being fed up of deletions and tbh how lame it is to actually make money in this game. Hradcore gta players want to have the good stuff and just have fun on the game rather than grinding for it... which has doubled in since the payment halvings.

And that is why folks this game in its current MmO format will never work. Its not an rpg its meant to be gta.
The online will be dead and deserted if they ban money glitchers, im online now and literally 8 out of the 10 people in here are doing the glitch right now... its common knowledge and everyone's doing it because of losing all their actually EARNED stuff maybe even more than once.

Don Johan
  • Don Johan

-

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:56 PM Edited by Don Johan, 25 October 2013 - 02:28 PM.

Judging by this forum maybe... but literally everyone I come across on the game is most definitely a glitcher. Most of the players have glitched because of being fed up of deletions and tbh how lame it is to actually make money in this game. Hradcore gta players want to have the good stuff and just have fun on the game rather than grinding for it... which has doubled in since the payment halvings.

And that is why folks this game in its current MmO format will never work. Its not an rpg its meant to be gta.
The online will be dead and deserted if they ban money glitchers, im online now and literally 8 out of the 10 people in here are doing the glitch right now... its common knowledge and everyone's doing it because of losing all their actually EARNED stuff maybe even more than once.

You sounds like some of my "noob" friends who never played trough a gta game (story mode) but only wants to make as much havoc as possible. Preferably with cheats. Thats not what i call a "hardcore gta player".

• Blaherman likes this

Slacca
  • Slacca

Alternative Television Ferret

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:59 PM

mabj8o.png

Everyone is not doing it!, it's still a rarity that I see glitchers in any free aim lobby i'm in.

TatezMcgatez
  • TatezMcgatez

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:01 PM

They won't banned glitchers.. They will lose money. How so? Because, once they fix all the glitches. They will rely heavily on their cash cards. Thus, keeping everyone online and not banning no one.. Idk just a thought.

how would they lose money? all the glitchers already have everything they want anyways. not like they will need cash cards.

Blaherman
  • Blaherman

Thug

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:04 PM

They should stick them in their own servers for a month wipe the cash and assets then give them hardly any jobs, see who has an adder then.

antidrip
  • antidrip

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:04 PM

OP is a fag. I am out.

Lucius Aelius
  • Lucius Aelius

Loose Seals of LS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:11 PM Edited by Lucius Aelius, 25 October 2013 - 02:12 PM.

More like everyone who glitched lacked the integrity and self respect to restrain themselves from giving in to their greedy impulses, but whatever floats your boat.

Cyklisk
  • Cyklisk

Crew Leader of "Copenhagen".

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:12 PM

Nobody is going to be banned, R' never did it to glitchers or exploiters and they never will. Modders and hackers may get dealt with, as they have in the past by R', but not the former.

If it tightens up your little poophole and stings, then glitch. Or if you're "legit" enjoy that pride of yours. 

I don't get why people are caught in the middle with this. Either glitch or don't. Only downside to glitching is maxing out too quick. But that is THE only downside...

Grow a pair.

Lucius Aelius
  • Lucius Aelius

Loose Seals of LS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:21 PM

Nobody is going to be banned, R' never did it to glitchers or exploiters and they never will. Modders and hackers may get dealt with, as they have in the past by R', but not the former.
If it tightens up your little poophole and stings, then glitch. Or if you're "legit" enjoy that pride of yours. 
I don't get why people are caught in the middle with this. Either glitch or don't. Only downside to glitching is maxing out too quick. But that is THE only downside...
Grow a pair.

I guess it's not worth anything to you to have integrity then? Not that I'm surprised, glitchers/cheaters always have perverted ways of justifying their actions. Whatever, you have fun with being a douchebag, I'll go have fun the way the game was meant to be enjoyed, like everyone else with any shred of self respect.

smil0
  • smil0

<3

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:32 PM

Whats an exploider?

Oh he did one mistake but he f*cking translated the text into another language wich is not his mother language!!

I bet you cant read sh*t of the website's text. all you know is Hitler was a bad man and Wiener Schnitzel...

Rooodv19
  • Rooodv19

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:41 PM

The GTA:O forum will be pretty much dead if people get 'excluded' I would say 80% of the people here done the glitch

lol this! Every game i join it shows people leaving and rejoining! (LSC glitch)

Mikeol2014
  • Mikeol2014

Juan more time

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:10 PM Edited by Mikeol1987, 25 October 2013 - 03:24 PM.

lol this! Every game i join it shows people leaving and rejoining! (LSC glitch)
Exactly. most players on gta online have glitched. Quite literally. Not just the forum will be dead either, so will the actual game.

Yakito
  • Yakito

Peon

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:30 PM

I don't see why people even bother with the glitch. It completely ruins the gameplay when you have nothing to strive for. It's like me reinstalling Diablo and using a trainer. I get bored with that sh*t after like 5min.

I'm talking about LSC glitch btw.

I lost my characters TWICE.
First - rank 20.
Second - rank 56 with 3 mil spent, 80 hours played.
What did Rockstar tell me when I asked if they can retrieve it?:
NO, We cannot restore ANYTHING FOR ANYBODY, not even a dollar.

Therefore I just went ahead and got my money back on my own, with a bit of a percentage added to it. f*ck Rockstar.

• GTAfattyjuice likes this

BoldCityDigital
  • BoldCityDigital

Covetous Leader

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:31 PM Edited by BoldCityDigital, 25 October 2013 - 03:31 PM.

I hope they do, so I have an excuse NOT to play this sh*t anymore.  It's ruining my game life and taking all of my free time.

Lucius Aelius
  • Lucius Aelius

Loose Seals of LS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:39 PM

I don't see why people even bother with the glitch. It completely ruins the gameplay when you have nothing to strive for. It's like me reinstalling Diablo and using a trainer. I get bored with that sh*t after like 5min.

First - rank 20.
Therefore I just went ahead and got my money back on my own, with a bit of a percentage added to it. f*ck Rockstar.

I've lost stuff too (not as much though), so I know it sucks from experience, but that still doesn't mean it's okay to cheat. Either play the game right or not at all, but you're not above the rules and just because some senseless accident robbed you of what's yours doesn't mean it's okay to go out and steal it back.

Technetic
  • Technetic

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:44 PM

First - rank 20.

I've lost stuff too (not as much though), so I know it sucks from experience, but that still doesn't mean it's okay to cheat. Either play the game right or not at all, but you're not above the rules and just because some senseless accident robbed you of what's yours doesn't mean it's okay to go out and steal it back.

How is it a senseless accident? R* didnt even know what the cause was until a week after everyone lost their characters. I was a legit lvl 37 and lost my character.  

They then proceed to nerf the payouts on harder missions and leave the easy 4 minute errand boy missions with high payouts. 

Every single patch/action that R* has taken has showed closely how dependent they are on the use of players using Cash cards. 

motosyko
  • motosyko

xXx

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:52 PM

I just glitched because my character got deleted, and I wanted a garage. If that really bothers people, then send me a message explaining your concerns and I'll burn my xbox and chop my dick off

Lucius Aelius
  • Lucius Aelius

Loose Seals of LS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:58 PM

First - rank 20.

How is it a senseless accident? R* didnt even know what the cause was until a week after everyone lost their characters. I was a legit lvl 37 and lost my character.  

They then proceed to nerf the payouts on harder missions and leave the easy 4 minute errand boy missions with high payouts. 

Every single patch/action that R* has taken has showed closely how dependent they are on the use of players using Cash cards.

R* didn't mean to delete anyone's characters, it's just been a massive accident all around. R* is to blame for this accident in the first place, but two wrongs don't make a right, and stealing your money back is still wrong.

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast and shoot at enemies in gta.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:59 PM

i haven't and never will since i play fair.

ElBarrioKing
  • ElBarrioKing

Pool Shark

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:00 PM

this is a game dude

not real life

grand theft spaghetti
  • grand theft spaghetti

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:02 PM

being broke and worried about money is for real life. don't make that the basis for a video game. f*ck your cash cards.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users