500K delayed+exploiders getting banned

173 replies to this topic
Ripper666_GER
  • Ripper666_GER

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:21 AM

Hey guys, whats up?

I thought I might share a small article from a german GTAV Website with you. They are somewhat close to R* (official Fansite) so I guess the information is valid.

The original article can be found here:
http://gtanext.de/ne...gta-online.html

And here´s my roughly translation of it:

Via Twitter, Rockstar lets it´s fans know, that they have to wait some more fore the first stimulus package. R* wants to fix some bugs left in the game.

The biggest one is an exploit that lets players hort large sums of money which can not be taken from them (cannot be removed from a player). If a player/exploiter is found, he or she will be excluded from GTAO. If you are excluded from gaming for doing nothing, get in contact with R* Games.

So I just wanted to share, espacially the part with the exclusion, with you. Something new? I hope so :D

• Udrift likes this

Technetic
  • Technetic

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:23 AM

Fake and OP is fa**ot.

• who-dat, CZuk, Victor_714 and 2 others like this

2mlg4u
  • 2mlg4u

♣2mlg4u♣

• Members

Nothing on the twitter, gtfo turd.

SHarm
  • SHarm

Reincarnation of Tommy Vercetti

• BUSTED!

The GTA:O forum will be pretty much dead if people get 'excluded' I would say 80% of the people here done the glitch

• SkunkonToast and CZuk like this

CunoVonRembold
  • CunoVonRembold

Mark Chump

• Members

The GTA:O forum will be pretty much dead if people get 'excluded' I would say 80% of the people here done the glitch

thieves
  • thieves

Trick

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:24 AM

Oh hell nein

• Snoop_Willy, God-eater and Tabarnaaaack like this

BlakeZ
  • BlakeZ

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:30 AM

I don't see why people even bother with the glitch. It completely ruins the gameplay when you have nothing to strive for. It's like me reinstalling Diablo and using a trainer. I get bored with that sh*t after like 5min.

I'm talking about LSC glitch btw.

• wallpaper42, Musician020 and BlueKangaroo like this

philthethrill81
  • philthethrill81

Japan makes hawt women (ai shinozake)

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:33 AM Edited by philthethrill81, 25 October 2013 - 10:35 AM.

I don't see why people even bother with the glitch. It completely ruins the gameplay when you have nothing to strive for. It's like me reinstalling Diablo and using a trainer. I get bored with that sh*t after like 5min.

I was a legit player up until level 47. I raced a TON, did missions, survivals. Managed to mod two cars fully (sultan/sandking), purchase the 207k apartment, and saved up to get the entity xf.

Only after I lost almost two million in cars disappearing did I use the LSC glitch to get the money back. Both my sandking and the entity disappeared on me earlier this week

• RAS_ZeroZ likes this

kagey
  • kagey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:35 AM

Don't flame the guy. I've checked his source and it is a valid website and it does indeed say what he says. He's only passing on possible information from the web and kindly translating it at the same time.

I don't believe the website has any more information than the rest of us but it's not the OPs fault

• Udrift likes this

Lukezordz
  • Lukezordz

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:35 AM

Yes, but would they glitch everyone? Or just the people that did it more severely?

DownwardGoose
  • DownwardGoose

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:44 AM

Incredibly unlikely that R* will ban glitchers. A hell of a lot of people did it and with next-gen coming next month, not to mention Ghosts, R* will probably want as many people playing GTAO as possible.

Courtesy Flush George
  • Courtesy Flush George

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:47 AM

They won't banned glitchers.. They will lose money. How so? Because, once they fix all the glitches. They will rely heavily on their cash cards. Thus, keeping everyone online and not banning no one.. Idk just a thought.

gnad1992
  • gnad1992

f*ck off

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:50 AM

"Somewhat close"

L O L 

.Polar_Bear.
  • .Polar_Bear.

Suave GAYmer

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:54 AM

Incredibly unlikely that R* will ban glitchers. A hell of a lot of people did it and with next-gen coming next month, not to mention Ghosts, R* will probably want as many people playing GTAO as possible.

Did you forget how much Rockstar made from selling GTA V?  I think they can afford to lose some pathetic glitchers.

• Musician020 likes this

Tacoburgher327
  • Tacoburgher327

Dr. Toboggan

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:55 AM

Well, I think it's safe to say they are at least looking into punishing the glitchers! And it's awesome to watch the glitchers squirm ha ha 

RRiz3.gif

• Musician020 and atomicmask like this

.Polar_Bear.
  • .Polar_Bear.

Suave GAYmer

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:58 AM

Well, I think it's safe to say they are at least looking into punishing the glitchers! And it's awesome to watch the glitchers squirm ha ha 

RRiz3.gif

tumblr_mi6py1mKDp1rjf4f5o1_500.gif

ZeroDemon
  • ZeroDemon

Zero420

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:58 AM Edited by ZeroDemon, 25 October 2013 - 11:01 AM.

So nothing on the modders/hackers situation? Alrighty then it seems like mods will prevail all over again. i fear the day the pc version comes out and they can really have sex with the coding/scripting.

Or some smart ass releases mass mods/scripts after they've had their private fun. That's the sh*t that really bothers me, those f*ckers can do way more damage then any glitcher could :l

Molotov69
  • Molotov69

howdy cowboy

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:59 AM

reset = maybe

banned = not going to happen 

Tacoburgher327
  • Tacoburgher327

Dr. Toboggan

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:01 AM

reset = maybe

banned = not going to happen 

/\/\/\

Zonegamer
  • Zonegamer

Front Yard Balla

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:08 AM

Exactly. I can understand people who glitched because they lost their characters and progress(even though I never glitched once) but now it's just greedy imo. I'm enjoying the game by playing slowly and at a steady pace, if I obtained everything in a day through cheating the system I'd be totally bored.

It's the glitchers prerogative if they want to prematurely gain riches so early but I honestly don't see the benefit of it in the long run. The experience shouldn't solely be on how much digits you have in your bank account, js.

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:10 AM

Could use a good clean out tbh.
  • RowanSane and StupidAssHeadAss like this

teh_g
  • teh_g

Time for a brew..

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:12 AM Edited by teh_g, 25 October 2013 - 11:13 AM.

People that mod/hack should expect to be banned. (Source: EULA)

People that stumbled upon a gitch/exploit could be banned, could be reset, money wiped. Could be ignored at R* discretion. (Source: EULA)

The lack of news from Rockstar suggests nothing will happen to the majority that followed like sheep.  Minor exploitation probably won't get the stimulus package as punishment, but they probably don't need it.  Major exploitation (over $5/10 mil for example) will probably loose all of this newly gained cash, and/or cars.

By not releasing a statement it suggests R* don't know yet, by sounding out all of these ideas on the forums they are using external feedback to quanitify the extent of their damage limitation.

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:25 AM

if they whipe it clean I don't care.

if they don't then I'm a welthy man (in game)

Marsupielami
  • Marsupielami

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:52 AM

They won't banned glitchers.. They will lose money. How so? Because, once they fix all the glitches. They will rely heavily on their cash cards. Thus, keeping everyone online and not banning no one.. Idk just a thought.

or they could reset everyone that made big amounts of cash, so eventually there only option after all the fixes is to buy cash cards :-D

stocksyuto
  • stocksyuto

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:53 AM

Whats an exploider?
  • Snoop_Willy likes this

vince91
  • vince91

the pube in your orange juice

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:58 AM

you can't really ban people on a game they payed for...

i'd simply cut their max. health and all stats in half. permanently. to make chance of winning against glitchers equal again

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 12:10 PM Edited by R.R, 25 October 2013 - 12:11 PM.

Erm, yes you can.

You don't own the game - you own a license to play the game, which can be revoked at any time by the actual owner of the game.

Can't believe there are gamers who don't know this. If you're going to defend your rights, it helps to know what they are first.
  • StupidAssHeadAss and Tacoburgher327 like this

zspeed
  • zspeed

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 12:12 PM

Whats an exploider?

What's a whats?

• Snoop_Willy and HBSanta like this

daver6
  • daver6

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 12:21 PM

I honestly couldn't give a f*ck if they ban me the game is sh*t as it stands, good for a laugh but thats it.  Roll on forza 5 :)

vince91
  • vince91

the pube in your orange juice

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 12:26 PM

Erm, yes you can.

You don't own the game - you own a license to play the game, which can be revoked at any time by the actual owner of the game.

Can't believe there are gamers who don't know this. If you're going to defend your rights, it helps to know what they are first.

defend my rights? why would i even have to do that? never glitched or grinded. i just said i'd fix the issue some other way,  like the part you left out of the quote

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users