Quantcast

» «
Photo

Glitched into Bolingbroke Penitentiary! No Wanted Level glitch?

18 replies to this topic
Endless_Nameless
  • Endless_Nameless

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:17 AM

Okay, so long time first time, blah blah blah. My wife and I were replaying Criminal Retards over and over and under her account TWICE she has ended up in a server with no indicators on the map at all. I immediately tell her to see if she can walk into the prison and sure enough, NO STARS! We took photos of a lot of the scenery. Here are the big notes.

- We stole the Bolingbroke Bus the first time and tried to go into another session with it but it didn't save. You punch the door and it opens. If we get in again we're gonna try and save it at the garage

- There is an entire set of  characters/animations that are only active when you have no wanted level. We tried to land helicopters in the place and none of the prisoners or buses are there because of the wanted level.

- Lots of guards on watch but with the glitch you can literally get selfies with them. The prisoners are lifting weights and doing pullups, they can be killed. They flee when you start shooting.

- We are trying to glitch it again. This is what we know, if you replay CR and back out of the session, you land next to the prison. Find a new session and for some reason every now and then you land in a server with no indicators on the map, and you won't have your vehicle. Sure enough, as long as you don't kill, you can walk into anyplace on the map with no wanted level. Hopefully with enough people trying, we can get more people to make it happen and see what else we can do with it! I'll upload photos in a few minutes of the prisoners and other sh*t we saw. Maybe someone can figure out a better method to make the glitch happen.

SHarm
  • SHarm

Reincarnation of Tommy Vercetti

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:18 AM

Post the pictures?! I'm excited

Endless_Nameless
  • Endless_Nameless

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:19 AM

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

• KyoukoToshinou likes this

2mlg4u
  • 2mlg4u

♣2mlg4u♣

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:21 AM Edited by 2mlg4u, 25 October 2013 - 07:22 AM.

0_0.jpg

How dare u take photos of me

• z-Poteto likes this

IX bo0st3d4G XI
  • IX bo0st3d4G XI

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:21 AM

this happened to me last night! i freaked out and thought i lost all my stuff so i left the session! lol

buskape
  • buskape

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:22 AM

Nice!

ZeroDemon
  • ZeroDemon

Zero420

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:23 AM

this happened to me last night! i freaked out and thought i lost all my stuff so i left the session! lol

Happened to me today and i dashboarded cause i was worried i would get corrupted lmfao, i also had all the singleplayer options but with michaels cash o.O

IX bo0st3d4G XI
  • IX bo0st3d4G XI

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:25 AM

exactly! it said i had like 16mil and the whole pause menu was exactly like single player

iPlay
  • iPlay

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:25 AM

All these characters and animations which arn't showing normally...They're definitely doing something with the prison this means!

SHarm
  • SHarm

Reincarnation of Tommy Vercetti

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:26 AM

That is actually so cool

ZeroDemon
  • ZeroDemon

Zero420

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:28 AM

All these characters and animations which arn't showing normally...They're definitely doing something with the prison this means!

i had an interesting theory you could say the other day. What if heists actually pay good? but the risk is you could face some ingame jail time? as well as losing your cut obviously. Would be an interesting touch depending on how it's done.

_d3xt3r_
  • _d3xt3r_

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:29 AM

Did anyone get a popup message yesterday saying that there were armoured trucks going round the place and that they were able to be robbed ?

This was online, and the first time I'd seen them - also, I had the Titan spawn on Trevors airstrip...

Crashed it into NOOSE headquarters which I was able to explore with no wanted levels - photo proof of Titan anyway..

Maybe R* were tinkering with the settings last night causing all these glitches...

pakovrs
  • pakovrs

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:30 AM

Very interesting pics, have to take a look over there.

I have just joined the forums to share something i have discovered, and its related with this, so to not double-posting...

I found an easy way to go in Fort Zancudo with no wanted level. You start "Dirt Road" mission from Rockstar, at the pause menu. At starting the mission, go into Zancudo and you wont get any wanted level. You can explore as much as you want, take photos with the soldiers, even hitting them and they wont fight you back.

I discovered that trying to get a Cargobob over rank 42. In fact two Cargobobs spawn but both of them are flying. Couldn't make them land or kill the driver. Try to follow them but they go over the ocean.

My english sucks, i know :panic:

Endless_Nameless
  • Endless_Nameless

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:34 AM

I have just joined the forums to share something i have discovered, and its related with this, so to not double-posting...

I found an easy way to go in Fort Zancudo with no wanted level. You start "Dirt Road" mission from Rockstar, at the pause menu. At starting the mission, go into Zancudo and you wont get any wanted level. You can explore as much as you want, take photos with the soldiers, even hitting them and they wont fight you back.

I discovered that trying to get a Cargobob over rank 42. In fact two Cargobobs spawn but both of them are flying. Couldn't make them land or kill the driver. Try to follow them but they go over the ocean.

Awesome, let's see if we can get do the same with the prison!

poedgirl
  • poedgirl

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:35 AM

Did anyone get a popup message yesterday saying that there were armoured trucks going round the place and that they were able to be robbed ?

This was online, and the first time I'd seen them - also, I had the Titan spawn on Trevors airstrip...

Crashed it into NOOSE headquarters which I was able to explore with no wanted levels - photo proof of Titan anyway..

Maybe R* were tinkering with the settings last night causing all these glitches...

That's all normal. The Titan spawns at Sandy Shores once you get to level 20 I think and armoured trucks drive around quite a bit after around that level too. NOOSE HQ never gets a wanted level if you go there, I went there a week or so ago hoping to find something, just walked around and nothing.

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

Did you know that we are the leading country in... GFX!!

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:40 AM

Armored Trucks spawn after rank 13

The titan does spawn at Sandy Shores air field until a certain level and then at the hanger you purchase in SP.

vwnut13
  • vwnut13

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:55 AM

Awesome, let's see if we can get do the same with the prison!

I easily jumped over the fence into the prison during a Criminal Records race.

Same method as getting into the military base, just much easier.

Endless_Nameless
  • Endless_Nameless

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:46 AM Edited by Endless_Nameless, 25 October 2013 - 09:48 AM.

Alright, got it to work again. I think the key is to start the game with only one other person, play the race and then have that person leave the lobby and then that will leave you in a server by yourself, quit the job and instead of putting you back into a server with people it does the glitch. This time I had a beer bottle sticking through my hand the whole time. Got the bus, tried to take it my garage, no luck. Tried to to take it to LSC, no dice. Actually got the bus stuck in the entrance way, so don't try it. Also, the map doesn't show anything but the immediate surrounding area while in this mode.

Endless_Nameless
  • Endless_Nameless

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:21 PM

Anyone else get it to work?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users