» «
Photo

GTA V Online Patch Ideas

7 replies to this topic
DatBroX
  • DatBroX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:44 AM Edited by DatBroX, 25 October 2013 - 05:45 AM.

GTA V Could probably own any other game if they allowed players to buy and sell properties with each other and fund a creation of anything they want, they could build there own resturaunt and other players could spend money there and the owner could make a monthly profit, and they could put the option to have cameras and guards stand at the door if another players trys to rob the place. Any one else think this could be a new idea?

Red XIII
  • Red XIII

British and Proud!

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:44 PM

GTA V Could

That is exactly what this game is, a 'could've been'.

DatBroX
  • DatBroX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:13 AM

still, on the online patches they could add this in, there already adding in the option to buy a house instead of a apartment in online mode 

BallinOutOfMind
  • BallinOutOfMind

Baller by day, baller by night.

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:20 PM

still, on the online patches they could add this in, there already adding in the option to buy a house instead of a apartment in online mode

Really? Where'd you hear that from?

Guccidan
  • Guccidan

Commi

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:36 PM Edited by Guccidan, 02 November 2013 - 07:38 PM.

How would you go about managing 100's of thousands of people owning properties / franchises that make money ?? , get real ..........

Think your post though before you suggest things NASA would struggle to contain and micro manage .

edit. added 2nd line

tazzboy4life
  • tazzboy4life

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:04 PM

Sad but I think its too little to late... To say any of the idea's are not possible is just not correct. Look what Blizzard has done in 10 years with world of warcraft. The problem that will haunt gta online is that there isnt enough to do in the mean time while they fix things and as the ps4 drops and some of these other games hit the market (ac4, watchdogs, the crew, ect ect) the number of players drops off an you end up either spending tons of money on few players or dumping an idea for a loss an moving on. It really could have been great, the single player was pretty good but they took tow trucks, cargobobs, and other fun crazy stuff out when they should have been throwing more random stuff in. Only time will tell if the fixes can come soon enough, I for one would rather have things to do (more fun hard single or muli player missions +++) then a 500,000 when I dont really have anything left to buy...

kotaco
  • kotaco

Clan mXm

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:21 AM

When PS4 drops, the majority of gamers will still be on PS3. While a couple million will purchase release day consoles, the majority will not. That is a common misconception around here.

You also have to take into account that while some may trade in their PS3 to get PS4, the PS3 is still a very viable console being sold and produced for, with many great games still to come out for it, so it will remain active and many who purchase a new console will keep the PS3 right next to it as well.

People often say around here that new games will kill this off, and that is also a very close-minded idea. While some people may have such trouble multi-tasking that they are unable to play multiple games in the same week, many don't and will hop between COD and GTA or whatever games they are current playing.

Then you have to consider that Rockstar plans to support GTA:Online for a considerable amount of time based on all of their interview, so the 1-2 months of launch may pale in comparison to what thes future hold down the road, as is the same with most games of this type in the past.

tazzboy4life
  • tazzboy4life

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:36 AM Edited by tazzboy4life, 05 November 2013 - 01:37 AM.

What I know is I played World of Warcraft for many years on an off an there is a point where it starts to feel like more of a second job than a game. And pushing people into pvp mass killing fests had a massive effect on the player base last year when I and many many others stopped playing it entirely. I do hope Rockstar can right this thing because the content thats here is fun...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users