Photo

Just Make Mission Payouts Match Length Of Time Required To Complete

4 replies to this topic
Synethste
  • Synethste

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:21 AM

Look, I'm not one of these constant complainers, but I don't know how many times I spent an hour or more trying to complete a mission only to have it give me $1000-$3000 Dollars. This is my main fear of exploring new content, because my time is better spent grinding a mission that is both quickly completed, and pays me 5k+. If Those longer more difficult mission payed out better (and a handful of them do) than more folk would be inclined to explore the all content Rockstar wants us to check out... Just a thought.

• wallpaper42 likes this

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:27 AM

Just glitch yourself to the point where money isn't an issue and all you care about if having fun and good challenges vs other players. If you don't, you're just acceping the fact that you'll either be broke on a regular basis or you're lining R* pockets with coin from cash card sales...

NudasPriest
  • NudasPriest

Midnight Toker

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:49 AM Edited by NudasPriest, 25 October 2013 - 05:50 AM.

yeah f*cking right, glitch till you've got no worries? I haven't glitched and I just recently broke over half a mill, got about 560,000 in the bank. Doing missions mostly with large group races, robberies, parachute jumps in between. I have the 205k apartment on Del Perro, I have all the guns I can currently own at level 75 I think. A good number of cars, few bikes, fully upgraded Sanchez. Gonna buy a Monroe with the stimulus.

Haven't bought a cash card, haven't done any glitches. The game is already unbalanced enough to make fat stacks of cash without glitching, just maybe not the absurd amount of money some of you might be wanting. This game is expanding sure, there will be more content, sure. But doesn't it spoil the fun if you can afford multiple fully modified/upgraded super cars, never worry about hospital bills, be able to buy the most expensive apartment and downgrade 5 times, and still have a ridiculous amount of money in the bank that you could potentially fill a swimming pool of money with, within the first few weeks? Within the, basically, open beta? This is more a triathlon than a sprint. Hahah, but it doesn't matter. I just wish more people would have fun playing the game without having to resort to glitches. 

My point is, having not glitched, I don't feel broke or anything. Maybe i don't have the tastes for the most expensive bullsh*t in the game but there are a lot of legit ways to make good money and RP in this partially-complete game.

• atomicmask and lokdogiv like this

wallpaper42
  • wallpaper42

Hustler

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:54 AM

This is exactly what they should have done from the start. I don't see what Rockstar doesn't understand about this. A long mission should pay more than a short one. But difficulty should be a factor as well.

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:33 AM

This is exactly what they should have done from the start. I don't see what Rockstar doesn't understand about this. A long mission should pay more than a short one. But difficulty should be a factor as well.

Probably because it's ridiculously easy to exploit.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users