A way to troll/annoy EVERYONE.

29 replies to this topic
s_aint
  • s_aint

Peon

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:17 AM

I haven't tried it, just thought of it now. Go to each losantos customs (might take a while, and chances are they'd re-open before you could get to each one)

But put your car half way in the garage so that the door stays open, shoot the mechanic in it, then leave. Do it to enough garages and no one can re-spray/hide/mod their cars. So then the high priority car's can't be prepared for export. Just a nice way to annoy the f*ck out of people :p

Again, I haven't tried it, I just thought about it then. I'm unlikely to actually try either.

buddybravo
  • buddybravo

Peon

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:18 AM Edited by buddybravo, 25 October 2013 - 05:18 AM.

You should be nominated for a Nobel Prize

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:19 AM

Best to just grab a couple friends, cover the lsc points(in the city at least) and just rape everyone trying to come in, jumping to the next lobby when numbers dwindle..

Kazandra
  • Kazandra

serial killer

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:20 AM

Wouldn't work.  People would just switch sessions.  :p

Feraz
  • Feraz

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:20 AM

Another troll is get a stock Obey Tailgater and put an ignition bomb in it and go park it at the Golf Course and watch from far  :lol:

• WBaker and Shakengandulf like this

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

Tiger Lion King Of The World

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:22 AM

This actually works, kill the mechanic and its closed for the lobby. Once you kill the mechanic you can also go inside and have a look around. 

• GTA_Girl84 likes this

.Polar_Bear.
  • .Polar_Bear.

Suave GAYmer

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:26 AM

I haven't tried it, just thought of it now. Go to each losantos customs (might take a while, and chances are they'd re-open before you could get to each one)

But put your car half way in the garage so that the door stays open, shoot the mechanic in it, then leave. Do it to enough garages and no one can re-spray/hide/mod their cars. So then the high priority car's can't be prepared for export. Just a nice way to annoy the f*ck out of people :p

Again, I haven't tried it, I just thought about it then. I'm unlikely to actually try either.

Excellent, I can use this against those LSC Money Glitchers. 

• wallpaper42 likes this

s_aint
  • s_aint

Peon

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:29 AM

You should be nominated for a Nobel Prize

I love working towards peace and calm ;)

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:45 AM

Thats pretty cool, I might do it myself, shut down all 4 and kill players coming in anyway haha.

FR_Player-One
  • FR_Player-One

Pew Pew Pew - - -

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:21 AM Edited by FR_Player-One, 25 October 2013 - 06:21 AM.

I wanted to get rid of the stock Bodhi, Trevor's truck, so I parked it well in front of the LSC in the city, like a normal car was spawning here... with a sticky bomb on the back :)

Then I waited a little on the roof of a building not far away. Fishing...

Until someone, who was chasing an other player currently going in LSC, turned around and took the Bodhi. He started driving away... then.. Boom :)

lol worst troll ever, but that was funny, the poor guy left as soon as he respawned.

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:37 AM

Wouldn't work.  People would just switch sessions.   :p

definitely a PSN player..

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:38 AM

CourtesyFlush George, are you paying attention?

GamerPatriot
  • GamerPatriot

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:54 AM

Some one did this to me about two days ago. 

Nordniedersachse
  • Nordniedersachse

Sonnensänger

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:01 AM Edited by Preusse, 25 October 2013 - 08:01 AM.

Happened to me once, when I wanted to sell my bike. I switched the session immediately and didn't feel annoyed at all.

Saint.
  • Saint.

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:31 AM

Some one did this to me about two days ago. 

Me too. Except,with a tank.

WBSysyO.jpg

bPiNs
  • bPiNs

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:10 AM

You can't equip weapons while in there. I've tried this less than a month ago. Unless something has changed

Calavera999
  • Calavera999

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:27 AM

This is where bad sport should come into effect, not blowing up peoples' cars.

stardusthd
  • stardusthd

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:31 AM

it will probabaly make yourself feel good about it, i don't think it will annoy anyone, they can just switch session, or go a little further shop to do it, no big deal, plus you can't guard all 5 mod shops, or at least all 3 in the city, coz once they get in, then next sec they are gone

The_Big_Lebowski
  • The_Big_Lebowski

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:32 AM

Lol @OP

MeGusta90
  • MeGusta90

I want a cool image under this sentence

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:33 AM

Excellent, I can use this against those LSC Money Glitchers. 

How would you join their invite only sessions?

withonion
  • withonion

Playa

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:36 AM

Also when you go inside after killing the mechanic, make sure it is a bike that keeps the door open. That way anyone coming in will think the place is open and they drive in, sit there wondering WTF is happening, just before you paint the backseat of their car Noob-red.

konradzuse
  • konradzuse

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:41 PM

nice idea lol

konradzuse
  • konradzuse

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:44 PM

The problem is, that LSC will reopen after a while.

Is there a method to shut it completely down for the whole session?

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:04 PM

sh*t is stupid

you'd have to camp all of them or the mechanic would just respawn if you go to far

willinjapan
  • willinjapan

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:10 PM

just shooting at the garage door will cause it to close, this idea is also unfair to the people who play legit and are going to lsc just to customize their car.

willinjapan
  • willinjapan

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:11 PM

forgot to add that shooting the gates also kick everyone out of the garage 2.

lannydee
  • lannydee

Trick

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:15 PM

3509rg7.jpg

poor han. he's suffering enough as it is...

Shpongled
  • Shpongled

Psychedelelicable

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:18 PM

I guess I just don't understand why people get so much pleasure out of other people's frustration. 

• lannydee likes this

konradzuse
  • konradzuse

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:25 PM

I guess I just don't understand why people get so much pleasure out of other people's frustration. 

come down, games are made of sh*t like this

• willinjapan likes this

Shpongled
  • Shpongled

Psychedelelicable

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:35 PM Edited by Shpongled, 25 October 2013 - 05:36 PM.

come down, games are made of sh*t like this

Well, it's a sandbox game.  So basically, you can do whatever you want.  If you want to piss people off, sure, that's part of the game.  But I still don't get it.  I like fighting other players and stuff like that as much as the next guy, but pissing people off just to hide and wait for them to be pissed off... seems like you need to find something better to do with your time.  Just my opinion though.

It'd make me feel a lot more warm and fuzzy inside to help someone out or to do something fun with them rather than sit there and piss them off and listen to them rage into the mic.  I know a lot of people won't understand that because we live in a global society that glorifies "trolling" and general douche-baggery like that. 

Whatever.  I'm just saying, think about the impact you are making on the world.  You get a short moment in time to be alive and you have a choice on how you impact people.  You can justify it as being a game all day if you want, but in the end, you're still pissing people off. 

But you do what you want, doesn't make a difference to me.  I would just suggest you make sure that how you interact with people actually makes you feel GOOD.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users