Photo

Easter Egg: Origins -- History of the GTAV Treasure Hunt

28 replies to this topic
SuperMaruoBrassiere
  • SuperMaruoBrassiere

Spectator

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:15 AM Edited by SuperMaruoBrassiere, 25 October 2013 - 07:32 AM.

Hi everyone! Before you contribute to this thread, please read all of this first post (#1) and all of the third post (#3).

I am trying to make a historical timeline of easter egg discoveries in GTAV. I am not interested in theories, interpretations, decodings of, or debates about the easter eggs in GTAV. Please use the other threads for that.

For the time being, the easter egg discovery timeline will be updated in POST #8. I will edit that timeline as new information comes in.

Below that, please feel free to share any relevant information that you have.

Thank you!!

------------------------------

There have been a ton of posts and threads about easter eggs here recently. I'm reading them, and everyone seems to be confused and overworked.

Right now I think the only way to continue 'decoding' Mt. Chiliad and the other easter eggs in the game is to look to the past. . . to go back to the future, so to speak.

There has been so much bad information and so many redundant 'discoveries' posted in the last few weeks that it's hard for newcomers (and even veterans) to know who knows what and which information is new.

Trolls keep making us laugh with their jokes along the way, but no real discoveries have been found in a long time. Most of the people posting in these GTAV easter egg threads have only been registered here for a few days or weeks (myself included), and because most people don't read before they post, the forum is overloaded with copied and quoted "discoveries" that go nowhere.

I've seen many people say (often lost in the crowded threads) that we need to look at the history of this search and think about the order that things were discovered before we can understand what is left to find. I agree with that.

I think we need to think about origins. I'm not just talking about the story origins of the UFOs and aliens themselves, but the REAL WORLD origins of the RUMORS of UFOs and aliens. We need to backtrack and find out where this so-called mystery came from in the first place.

It should be easy to track the first recorded appearances of UFOs, aliens, and the Mt. Chiliad Mural that appeared online. GTA Forums, YouTube, Reddit, and other sites have dated records of all of the significant discoveries that have been posted publicly so far. With a little effort, it shouldn't be hard to nail down a few important facts.

We need to know when and where the relevant clues were first PUBLICLY announced on the internet. These include 1) the alien in the ice, 2) the mural & messages on the top of the Mt. Chiliad, 3) the 'alien' glyphs/drawings in the game, 3) the sunken UFO, 4) the Chiliad UFO, 5) the other UFOs, and 6-7-8-9-10) anything else that counts as an easter egg. Even the ghost, sea serpent skeleton, Infinite 8 serial killer, underwater hatch, and other easter eggs that are unrelated to the aliens.

It seems pointless to keep asking "what do they mean?" right now, but there are still two very important questions that we CAN ask: Who found them first? And how did they find them?

I'm really, really grateful to all the players who have spent weeks dedicated to exploring the details of this fantastic game. It made GTAV a lot more fun for me. And I'm sure there's still a lot left to enjoy.

So to get back where I started, I think we need to historicize the hunt for easter eggs and the 'meaning' of the Mt. Chiliad mural before we can really understand what is left to find in GTAV.

What came first, the chicken or the egg?

[To be continued...]

• Chemdawg likes this

CarLuver69
  • CarLuver69

Strangely Animated

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:16 AM

This sh*t is getting old. I'm pretty sure there's nothing more to the mural, because it would've been solved by now.

• SuperMaruoBrassiere likes this

SuperMaruoBrassiere
  • SuperMaruoBrassiere

Spectator

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:22 AM

Sorry for the long posts!

I don't have the time to search for this stuff alone. But if people here are willing to put their heads together, it won't be hard to find answers. At the very least, in terms of the Mt. Chiliad Mural, it should be easy to figure out the truth of whether or not:
A) the mural was discovered first and then used as a map to find other easter eggs
or if
B) the easter eggs were somehow leaked first and then people found the mural later.

Of course, all of this needs to be clearly documented with links and proof, or else it's meaningless.

For now I can offer one (already acknowledged) piece of the puzzle.

I'm sure many of you have seen this. It's an October 25 article by James Cook on kernelmag.com about "The Rush to Solve Grand Theft Auto V’s Biggest Mystery."

http://www.kernelmag...iggest-mystery/

Cook claims that "a forum poster going by the name of 'jiggabig' holds the claim for the first person to find a UFO," right here on GTAF in the I Think I Found Something thread.

So according to kernelmag.com, the first public, recorded sighting of the Mt. Chiliad UFO was on September 19, only 2 days (TWO DAYS!) after the game was released. Here’s the link to the post: http://gtaforums.com...entry1063399160

Jiggabig her/himself only signed up on August 19, 2013, and claimed that s/he found the UFO after seeing "all the hints in the internet." What "hints" is jiggabig talking about?

Did anyone find the Mt. Chiliad UFO before jiggabig? Did someone find the mural, or the frozen alien, or anything else before jiggabig?

If we can find out who posted first, here or somewhere else, and then trace the progress step-by-step between other players and posters, we should be able to AT LEAST figure out if there is anything left to this mystery at all, or if all of the easter eggs in the current version of the game have already been discovered.

Even if everything has been found so far, there’s always DLCs to look forward to… :-)

SuperMaruoBrassiere
  • SuperMaruoBrassiere

Spectator

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:25 AM

I'm pretty sure there's nothing more to the mural, because it would've been solved by now.

I more or less agree. And that's exactly why I'm asking.
If we can trace the step-by-step discovery (=publication) of these easter eggs on the internet, we might be able to prove to ourselves once and for all that the "mystery" has (or hasn't?!) already been solved.

Chemdawg
  • Chemdawg

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:45 AM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=rX_GawrHTw0

Chemdawg
  • Chemdawg

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:47 AM

http://www.youtube.c...ploaded&page=34

And this the the page from around the time the game was released I searched under GTA 5 easter egg and filtered by upload date

Chemdawg
  • Chemdawg

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:48 AM Edited by Chemdawg, 25 October 2013 - 05:56 AM.

so at least according to youtube one of the earliest finds was also the first of the game and sorry if thats not it I didn't watch the video i just assumed it was the frozen alien(my laptop and youtube don't get along)

SuperMaruoBrassiere
  • SuperMaruoBrassiere

Spectator

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:08 AM Edited by SuperMaruoBrassiere, 28 November 2013 - 08:49 PM.

Here’s my timeline for publicly recorded GTAV easter egg discoveries.

If you found an earlier discovery of something that’s already posted here, or if you have a link for something that isn’t posted here yet, please tell us! I’ll update this post as often as I can. Sorry for the wacky formatting. I'm trying to make this as compact and as readable as possible. Thanks for your help!!

April 2012

• 4/2 - Robo96P3 - Claims to find UFO in GTAV trailer #2. youtu.be/nc7qG7A5l8A

January 2013

• 1/22 - RusUpdate - Claims to find a different UFO in GTAV trailer #2. youtu.be/4TdVPFZEDPs

May 2013

• 5/4 - LotusRIP - Posts two screen shots from the climax of the film Thelma and Louise with this message: "Do you think there will be any sad moments in the game? Maybe something like this?" http://gtaforums.com...d/?p=1062465835

July 2013

August 2013

• 8/19 - Dat Saintsfan - Claims to find another UFO in GTAV trailer #2. youtu.be/SclVuf7q77s
  • 8/27 - WelcomeToTheGunShow2 - Claims to find another UFO in GTAV trailer #2. youtu.be/WKTNXuODNdE (uses same evidence as Dat Saintsfan)

September 2013

September 17 2013 - Grand Theft Auto V officially released

• 9/17 - marcelvn - Picture of alien in the ice.  http://gtaforums.com...n/?p=1063371291
  • 9/17 - woolva2k13 - Picture of rain cloud glyph/drawing on Mt. Chiliad. http://gtaforums.com...s/?p=1063373343
  • 9/18 - gionascm2 - Writes that "There are 3 moving UFOs and 1 sunken UFO" (although notes that it is "not yet proven") and says that "There's a random event, much like No Country For Old Men where you find $25,000." http://gtaforums.com...v/?p=1063386054
  • 9/19jiggabig - Pictures and video of UFO on Mt. Chiliad. http://gtaforums.com...g/?p=1063399160 (referenced by James Cook on kernelmag.com  kernelmag.com/features/report/5889/the-rush-to-solve-grand-theft-auto-vs-biggest-mystery/)
  • 9/19 - Dawn Of The Nerds - Video of alien in ice in "Prologue" mission. No info about how it was found. youtu.be/U8GrergykVc
  • 9/20 - KsNoz - Video of "big whale skeleton" (sea monster) bones. youtu.be/0G4ioV2ZFYk
  • 9/20 - GTA5EasterEggs - Video of the ghost. youtu.be/HMj8jrTgeuk
  • 9/20 - disampt - Pictures of serial killer notes on rocks. http://gtaforums.com...g/?p=1063404297
  • 9/21 - Dawn Of The Nerds - Video of the Mt. Gordo ghost. Says he found it by himself. youtu.be/WfRAk1wm1uw
  • 9/21 - Dawn Of The Nerds - Video of the "Lost" underwater hatch. Says that the hatch was "recently discovered by the community," but does not say where, when, or by whom it was discovered. youtu.be/mVxjuF5PQlo
  • 9/22 - holyhyan - Detailed image with pictures of more drawings on Mt. Chiliad. http://gtaforums.com...g/?p=1063424019
  • 9/23 - DrDamos – Post about discovering Ft. Zancudo UFO.http://gtaforums.com...st&p=1063437875 (referenced by The Dawn Of The Nerds youtu.be/lFu3wgshSX4 and SteelCurtainGaming youtu.be/l-yMOhtlA-0) [info from Chemdawg]
  • 9/23 - KjellJohnny - Claims that he "found another" UFO (http://gtaforums.com...t/?p=1063439806) and minutes later posts a video of Sandy Shores/Hippie Camp UFO. http://gtaforums.com...t/?p=1063439888  youtu.be/4v-EkBqS9eM
  • 9/23 - Elesdee1487 - Image and map location of No Country for Old Men scene. http://gtaforums.com...t/?p=1063441985
  • 9/26 - LiL Haxx0r - Post about silhouette and tapping ("morse code") at underwater hatch. http://gtaforums.com...entry1063483926
  • 9/26 - GTA Forums - "Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural" thread begins. http://gtaforums.com...-chiliad-mural/
  • 9/29 - yotafro - Video of Thelma and Louise scene. youtu.be/62eKhAwBnfk
  • 9/29 - GTA Forums - "Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural" thread passes 100 posts.

October 2013

• 10/5 - GTA Forums - "Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural" thread passes 500 posts.
  • 10/10 - GTA Forums - "Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural" thread passes 1,000 posts.
  • 10/12 - tadd - Finishes deciphering Morse code from underwater hatch: "HEY, YOU NEVER CALL, HOW D'YOU FANCY GOING BOWLING".  http://gtaforums.com...t/?p=1063716517
  • 10/15 - GTA Forums - "Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural" thread passes 2,000 posts.
  • 10/20 - GTA Forums - "Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural" thread passes 3,000 posts.
  • 10/22 - GTA Forums - "Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural" thread passes 4,000 posts.
  • 10/24 - GTA Forums - "Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural" thread passes 5,000 posts.
  • 10/27 - GTA Forums - "Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural" thread passes 6,000 posts.
  • 10/29 - GTA Forums - "Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural" thread passes 7,000 posts.
  • 10/30 - GTA Forums - "Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural" thread passes 8,000 posts.

November 2013

• 11/2 - GTA Forums - "Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural" thread passes 9,000 posts.
  • 11/6 - GTA Forums - "Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural" thread passes10,000 posts.
  • 11/9 - GTA Forums - "Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural" thread passes 11,000 posts.
  • 11/13 - GTA Forums - "Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural" thread passes12,000 posts.
  • 11/17 - GTA Forums - "Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural" thread passes13,000 posts.
  • 11/20 - GTA Forums - "Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural" thread passes 14,000 posts.
  • 11/23 - GTA Forums - "Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural" thread passes 15,000 posts
  • 11/24 - GTA Forums - "Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural" thread gets temporarily locked at 15,435 posts . . . still no new discoveries since the thread started.

Chemdawg
  • Chemdawg

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:10 AM Edited by Chemdawg, 25 October 2013 - 06:12 AM.

I also believe the second flying ufo discovered was Fort Zancudo by accidental discovery from someone at ign

ps i hope this thread catches on no bullsh*t theories or possibility of trolling (i hope) just the facts

SuperMaruoBrassiere
  • SuperMaruoBrassiere

Spectator

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:22 AM

Chemdawg -

An "accidental" discovery from someone at IGN?! That sounds really strange to me. If someone can provide an authentic link, I'll put it in the timeline here.

I started this thread only to trace factual historical evidence, only posts/pictures/videos of discoveries of the easter eggs we _already_ know about. It's about history. It's not about interpretations or theories at all. I don't know if I have any way to delete troll posts, but even if people post b.s. here they can't edit my posts, so they will have no effect on the timeline that we make.

Thanks for your help! I hadn't seen that youtube video before...

Chemdawg
  • Chemdawg

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:44 AM

sorry it wasnt ign i was going off memory 

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=ipGu3DdGR7o

Forzum
  • Forzum

Fossy

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:50 AM Edited by Forzum, 25 October 2013 - 06:57 AM.

This sh*t is getting old. I'm pretty sure there's nothing more to the mural, because it would've been solved by now.

"becouse it would have been solved by now" 

There are still games that are years old that people have found new hidden things in, one example is a hidden quest in Final Fantasy IX, and that game is 13 years old and this quest was found this year, the same goes for BF3 it had an hidden easter egg that was also found this year, there are probably plenty more of easter egg/secrets in games that still have to be found that are old. Some take days to find, some weeks & months and hell some even years and GTA V has only been out for 2 months soon. So yeah.

I believe there is something to find/unlock, because if not that 100% reward we get is sh*t. 1 T-shirt, and 3 UFOS that REALLY hidden, which would almost be impossible to find without access to internet and when we would find them we would have no idea if they really got there by 100% or not. 

We have gotten something for 100% in all GTA's (except III) and that was weapons, vehicles, more health and ammo, money etc. In V? 1 T-shirt and 3 UFO textures and random FIB agents at certain spots etc that are hard to find without internet. There IS something, it has to be.  

• Chemdawg likes this

SuperMaruoBrassiere
  • SuperMaruoBrassiere

Spectator

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:53 AM Edited by SuperMaruoBrassiere, 25 October 2013 - 07:03 AM.

Thanks for the link to the RSP video on YouTube, Chemdawg. RSP credits another source, but I think I found the video that RSP was talking about. It may not be the first discovery, but I'll put it in the timeline for now and change it if new information comes in.

EDIT: And the source that RSP credits (SteelCurtainGaming) cites another source, right here on GTAF. I'll try to track that down too. This is why I need help (lol)... links to links to links...

Chemdawg
  • Chemdawg

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:55 AM

Yea im getting tired of hearing "so many people have this game so everything has been found" I seem to find new things all the time that aren't even easter eggs just buildings and landmarks I overlooked. And even though lots of people own the game not all know about or are involved in the chiliad mystery

SuperMaruoBrassiere
  • SuperMaruoBrassiere

Spectator

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:19 AM

There IS something, it has to be.

AND that is NOT what this thread is about. Not at all. Can you give us the link for the first recorded sighting of the sunken UFO? Or the ghost? Or anything?

XMarqstheSpot
  • XMarqstheSpot

Soldier

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:17 PM

I believe there is something to find/unlock, because if not that 100% reward we get is sh*t. 1 T-shirt, and 3 UFOS that REALLY hidden, which would almost be impossible to find without access to internet and when we would find them we would have no idea if they really got there by 100% or not. 

People who are saying that the Eggs are found and there is no BIG prize/reward don't seem to be thinking straight or objectively.

I can see from a gamers perspective how it might feel or seem as though the UFO's are the rewards, honestly i can.

On the other hand it doesn't make sense when you talk it through.

Scene: R* GTAV brainstorm meeting.

Leslie Benzies: "Ok guys, we need to figure out what we are going to reward the players with for achieving 100% and solving the Mystery of the Mural, suggestions?"

Employee 1: "we should give them a Dinosaur to ride, that's fun and interactive and they wouldn't epect it."

Employee 2: "i think the classic Jetpack would be a good reward."

Employee 3: "Bigfoot costume is my vote" 

Leslie Benzies: "All great suggestions so far, how about you Employee 4, any ideas?"

Employee 4: "I think we should make a picture appear on the wall inside one of the characters houses at 3AM while it's raining. It's not interactive or fun but, pictures are cool!"

Leslie Benzies: "For getting 100% complete you think a picture to look at is a good reward?"

Employee 4: "What if we change the picture to a UFO and the location to Mt. Chiliad. Still not interactive or fun in any way but, i know how to draw and model a pretty darn good UFO, so it will look neat atleast"

Leslie Benzies: "BRILLIANT, this is going to be the best easter egg ever!"

It just doesn't get past the fun/interactive stage of the process and therefore would have been canned as an idea early on if that was the reward.

you have to realize that game companies, R* the most, spend TONS of money on think groups, and feedback groups, researching what is hot and trending, what people enjoy in their games, what people like for rewards, etc. etc.

Doesn't make sense that this would even make it past the first steps of the process if all the idea was is some pretty pictures to look at.(ooh they're 3D pictures with lights. like anyone would want that)

Not even any INFINITE ammo or health rewards to be found yet.

maybe they just severly F'd up on the rewards part of the game this time, they always have to F something up and the rest of the game is pretty good.

• Chemdawg likes this

Snipey
  • Snipey

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:39 PM Edited by Snipey, 25 October 2013 - 04:39 PM.

Yea im getting tired of hearing "so many people have this game so everything has been found" I seem to find new things all the time that aren't even easter eggs just buildings and landmarks I overlooked. And even though lots of people own the game not all know about or are involved in the chiliad mystery

i agree why are ppl even tracking a forum trying to solve a mistery that doesnt exist and post that we are waisting time , we all know there is more and that R* stated : some easter eggs in gta v will be so obscure that no one will find them on their own!
If you believe this is all please find another hobby and stop stating you know better ( in the end you will be proven wrong ). Amen
  • Chemdawg likes this

Chemdawg
  • Chemdawg

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:56 PM

So anyone find anything useful to this thread. This indirect approach is a great resource.

SuperMaruoBrassiere
  • SuperMaruoBrassiere

Spectator

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:17 PM

I added a few new dates, mostly things I found here on GTA forums.

It's starting to look like many of the significant easter eggs were either foreshadowed (without proof) or discovered (with proof) _before_ the game's official release date. (!!)

Snipey and XMarqstheSpot, instead of posting meaningless ideas that nobody wants to read, why don't you try to contribute something useful?

SuperMaruoBrassiere
  • SuperMaruoBrassiere

Spectator

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:24 AM

I added a few items and updated some of the information that was already in the list.
The three Dawn Of The Nerds videos seem strange because they say nothing about sources. How could one player (that is, one YouTube channel) discover so many major easter eggs all by itself?
As always, if you know of an early "discovery" of a GTAV easter egg not yet listed here, or if you know of an earlier discovery date for any of the eggs that are already listed here, let me know!

HatDown
  • HatDown

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:00 AM

I believe the art director also stated "Nobody will find all of GTAV's easter eggs"

SuperMaruoBrassiere
  • SuperMaruoBrassiere

Spectator

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:49 PM

I believe the art director also stated "Nobody will find all of GTAV's easter eggs"

Interesting. I'm not sure if that has much to do with this list though.

SuperMaruoBrassiere
  • SuperMaruoBrassiere

Spectator

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:08 PM

I updated the list with some information about the No Country for Old Men and Thelma and Louise easter eggs. People here on GTAF were talking about No Country long before the easter egg had been found. Interesting.

See post #8 -- http://gtaforums.com...t/?p=1063879666

SuperMaruoBrassiere
  • SuperMaruoBrassiere

Spectator

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:41 PM

...I also added the earliest ghost and hippie camp UFO proof that I could find.

SuperMaruoBrassiere
  • SuperMaruoBrassiere

Spectator

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:54 PM

I added links to posts about the serial killer and Mt. Chiliad rain symbol/glyph, but I'm not sure if either one was actually the first. Tracking down early photos of the Mt. Chiliad glyphs isn't easy . . .

SuperMaruoBrassiere
  • SuperMaruoBrassiere

Spectator

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:59 AM Edited by SuperMaruoBrassiere, 03 November 2013 - 07:59 AM.

It looks like I'll have to do this all by myself. I'll do what I can!

I've been too busy with work in the last few days to seriously review the data again, but I did add a couple of things. I was also able to cross out a couple of discoveries on the list that turned out to be late or redundant.

This week's episode of CVG's "GTA V o'clock" had some information about aliens, but it was all old news. youtu.be/zFxA_9iTbFk

The most recent significant easter egg discovery that I can find proof of is tadd's post on October 12 that finished deciphering the morse code coming from the underwater hatch. That was an amazing discovery! I think that was the best hidden and most detailed easter egg in the game so far. Everything else was just a question of showing up in the right place at the right time.

We still don't know if there's any hidden meaning to the Chiliad mural. I've seen lots of new posts here and on Reddit. They're very imaginative, but they're all 100% speculation. Nobody has been able to prove or change anything new.

Has anybody found anything concrete since October 12? Any photo or video proof of something that reveals new information about the story or about the game itself?

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:19 PM

Have you got anything about the following -

Grease easter egg

The hidden Snowman

UV writings on the Blueprint map

References to past Rockstar games, eg GTA IV, Manhunt

SuperMaruoBrassiere
  • SuperMaruoBrassiere

Spectator

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:36 AM Edited by SuperMaruoBrassiere, 11 November 2013 - 08:36 AM.

I made a couple of minor updates to the timeline. The “Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural” thread here at GTA Forums seems to be the most active resource for discussion about GTAV easter eggs that I know of, so I started listing the dates of when the thread began and when it reached a certain number of posts--500, 1000, 2000, etc.

This won't give us any clues about how to find new easter eggs, but it does show something about how we found the easter eggs that we already know about. Look at how the number of posts exploded only after the last recorded easter egg was discovered. The “Decoding” thread has over 11,000 posts now, and for the last 9,000+ posts, nothing significant has happened at all.

Other than that, I haven't found anything to update recently. I am still watching for new info though, here and elsewhere. The timeline is still far from perfect, so if you find a post, video, link, or other concrete proof that sheds light on the origin of one of the easter egg discoveries, please post it here!

SuperMaruoBrassiere
  • SuperMaruoBrassiere

Spectator

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:00 PM

Why did people think there would be something interesting in the "shed" when they saw the trailer in July?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users