Quantcast

» «
Photo

Was anyone having problems with Survival Boneyard?

11 replies to this topic
Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Playa

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:54 AM

I do not know what is going on, but when I was playing this mission the game just ended a few minutes into the first wave saying we failed even though we were all alive and had full health.  Then the game tells me I quit and if I continue doing so, I will be considered a Bad Sport even though I did not quit the mission at all.  What is going on here?

TheLegendofRyan
  • TheLegendofRyan

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:56 AM

If you were on the roof then it's out of bounds. Anywhere else you probably camped before is now out of bounds. The map is really small now.

GoodShark
  • GoodShark

Soldier of Fortune

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:57 AM

I farm this mission solo for cash when I'm bored. It better not be broken.

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

DON'T HATE ME 'CAUSE I'M BEAUTIFUL, N**GA

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:58 AM

They killed all of it.  I jumped up to the roof today on Railyard.  And even though there's no good cover up there, the second I started shooting, it failed the mission for everyone.  If you're gonna do that, put up walls or something so people who don't know about it don't ruin it for everyone on the map...

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:58 AM Edited by Rinsaf, 25 October 2013 - 05:00 AM.

I never understood why people tried to get higher up on boneyard. There's two small skips along the wall of the largest building, and if you get into them you can solo it easy... If you have a friend come along and just get in the other mini skip to cover the other side where the vehicles come from, its a guaranteed win..

TheLegendofRyan
  • TheLegendofRyan

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:59 AM

It's not broken just smaller. It's really easy still.

GoodShark
  • GoodShark

Soldier of Fortune

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:01 AM

I prefer hiding behind the foreman's trailer and moving from side to side of it to cover both sides. So hard to get hit.

Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Playa

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:01 AM

Yeah, I was on a rooftop because that is what I did the last time I played it and never had a problem before.  

At least we all found a new spot to stay behind as it is between a fence and a mobile home thingy.  It makes things take longer, but I finally actually made it through all 10 levels thanks to this.  

TheLegendofRyan
  • TheLegendofRyan

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:04 AM

I could care less that they nerfed Boneyard now. It's so easy I basically stand around doing the jerk off motion to other players, and shooting when guys are near. The other maps though. They challenge me actually. I have to try, and then I'll probably slip up and die on a later wave.

loudanddumb
  • loudanddumb

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:23 AM

i dont understand why they took the ability to be on roofs.. its not the best place esp when helicopters come.. 

TheLegendofRyan
  • TheLegendofRyan

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:30 AM

To me, it's best place for the foot soldiers. You're practically invincible behind that roof ledge. You could eat a bunch of tacos, poop, and take a nap then come back to play the game. Helicopters? Nah, take your ass inside. That's how I did it before the nerf.

Normal waves- rooftop
Helicopter waves- warehouse

Now, I just coop up inside, or wander around outside, and dodge roll.

Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Playa

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:40 PM

Honestly, I think the best way to do the boneyard would be for 2 people to be at each entrance to the hanger, this way no enemies get inside and both sides are covered.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users