Photo

Wtf

22 replies to this topic
JiNN-ELITE
  • JiNN-ELITE

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:45 AM

Now that earnings are bullsh*t gta is so boring i raised 200k took me a long time without glitches modded my car only by looks now i have 2k left sh*ts to expensive and moneys to hard to come by wtf rockstar every patch either f*cks u up or f*cks the game

KeeNer187
  • KeeNer187

-_-

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:47 AM

Glitch a bit to compensate for their cheapness. The only reason I glitched is because cash cards were unavailable.

KingGladiator
  • KingGladiator

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:48 AM

"Buy our cash cards!"
-R*

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

PC or die'

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:48 AM

Wait for heists, it will be easier to gain money. The glitchers deffinitely did f*ck it up or else we wouldn't have had all job payouts cut in half.

karmaman1010
  • karmaman1010

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:50 AM Edited by karmaman1010, 25 October 2013 - 04:50 AM.

Honestly, earning money legit is not as hard as you all make it out to be. Survival still pays out 20k and takes roughly 10mins to complete. DTD races pay out 13k and takes less than a minute. Selling ballers and other SUV's will get you $9k every 48mins. Robbing stores will get you about $1500 each store and there are plenty of them. The list goes on...

There are lots of ways to make money the legit way. You guys need to do less bitching and more earning.

• ar0ra7374 likes this

atomicmask
  • atomicmask

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:50 AM

Wait for heists, it will be easier to gain money. The glitchers deffinitely did f*ck it up or else we wouldn't have had all job payouts cut in half.

I have a strong feeling job pay outs are so low as to distinguish between the cheats and the true players. With payouts low, most people wont have 10+ million in the bank at the current time, only glitchers, and therefore they will be very easy to spot and ban/wipe.

karmaman1010
  • karmaman1010

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:52 AM

I have a strong feeling job pay outs are so low as to distinguish between the cheats and the true players. With payouts low, most people wont have 10+ million in the bank at the current time, only glitchers, and therefore they will be very easy to spot and ban/wipe.

Gltichers aren't getting banned or reset. You might as well stop hoping for that, since it's never going to happen. But if it helps you sleep better at night, have at it.

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:53 AM

I kinda feel like heists are being overrated, they will be fun, like the heists in SP, but are they gonna add some long lasting element to the game? I don't think so, especially if there is just 2 or 3 of them to begin with.

ar0ra7374
  • ar0ra7374

YEWF

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:55 AM

ha omg! Best blame ever! Glitchers made R* cut the payouts! yyyyyyeahhh ooook!

jennifer-lawrence-6.gif

• Chaos-Elite likes this

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:56 AM

jennifer-lawrence-6.gif

+1

JiNN-ELITE
  • JiNN-ELITE

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:58 AM

Rockstar's pretty much f*cked their own name up i was contemplating on the cash cards but then thought f*ck feeding these fools more of my money for their bullsh*tty excuse of a game..

BF4! Once thats released im burning gta v

ar0ra7374
  • ar0ra7374

YEWF

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:58 AM

You guys need to do less bitching and more earning.

2539456-3566418660-tumbl.gif

• Chaos-Elite likes this

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:00 AM Edited by Born_Homicidal, 25 October 2013 - 05:01 AM.

I went from 980k to 100k on customizing 8 cars..

atomicmask
  • atomicmask

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:04 AM

Gltichers aren't getting banned or reset. You might as well stop hoping for that, since it's never going to happen. But if it helps you sleep better at night, have at it.

Has rockstar said they are going to do nothing? Have they said "glitchers got us good, damn man, our faces! you guys get this one for free!' or have they yet to say anything about bans?

I wouldn't rest so easy champ, haven't yet does not mean won't ever.

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:06 AM

Has rockstar said they are going to do nothing? Have they said "glitchers got us good, damn man, our faces! you guys get this one for free!' or have they yet to say anything about bans?

No but not even being able to make a minor change to their tables in terms of removing straight up glitched and reported money tells us its VERY unlikely....

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:07 AM

Honestly, earning money legit is not as hard as you all make it out to be. Survival still pays out 20k and takes roughly 10mins to complete. DTD races pay out 13k and takes less than a minute. Selling ballers and other SUV's will get you $9k every 48mins. Robbing stores will get you about $1500 each store and there are plenty of them. The list goes on...

There are lots of ways to make money the legit way. You guys need to do less bitching and more earning.

Too bad u aint earning sh*t like that , u need to come first in the races, (good luck everyone else glitches so cars are fully modded ) survival 10 mins of not dying , one mistake Ur done . Robbing corner stores is 1300$ worth two cop stars ? Selling suvs is cool , but why wait 48 min when u can do it back to back .the list doesn't go on it ends there...

making money the legit way is pointless now , chances are u lose your character , or in game progress the next patch . Plus all the missions are the same u played one u played them all. Less bitching and more Glitching.

karmaman1010
  • karmaman1010

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:11 AM Edited by karmaman1010, 25 October 2013 - 05:15 AM.

The question you should be asking is "has Rockstar EVER gone after glitchers in ANY of their games", because that question has a very simple answer...no, they haven't.

Like I said, if it helps you sleep better at night...have at it. I'll just be over here laughing at the cry babies that are more worried about someones fake bank account and rank than the actual game. 

DeepThroat1974
  • DeepThroat1974

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:13 AM

jennifer-lawrence-6.gif

+1

Great post!

ar0ra7374
  • ar0ra7374

YEWF

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:20 AM

Less bitching and more Glitching.

Oooooo now it's rhyming! Getting better lol

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:24 AM

Survival takes 10 minutes? That is complete bullsh*t.

1 minute per round? lol ok

Not to mention all the breaks between rounds.

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:26 AM Edited by Seanathon, 25 October 2013 - 05:30 AM.

No but not even being able to make a minor change to their tables in terms of removing straight up glitched and reported money tells us its VERY unlikely....

This. Rockstar are too incompetent to do anything, they are still having troubles getting the glitches patched, let alone the skills to figure out who are the hackers and/or glitchers and who are innocent(there are reports of people getting randomly given close to a billion GTA $ due to hackers).

Once they get the simple glitches and bugs(their own fault) patched, then they have to worry about getting an anti-cheat system in place to stop hackers and even then hackers get through those things all the time, especially since GTA is so popular.

Revelation2106
  • Revelation2106

Rat

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:20 AM

Oh no, you can't get everything you want immediately and have to work for it... The tragedy!

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:21 PM

Yes work for it by Glitching

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users