Photo

Bad sport whiners.

54 replies to this topic
OGCFB
  • OGCFB

Emperor Eye

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:52 PM

Some people get badsport accidentally, for example if you drive a tank and just sit there in the tank and someone drives into your stationary tank, they will blow up and you will get a bad sport warning. Once I got a bad sport warning for leaving an arm wrestling match that I won, but got stuck on an infinite loading screen on. 

ThaReefer
  • ThaReefer

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:59 PM

im in bad sport, reason - shooting at people trying 2 chase me and blow me up with stickys and guess what when they do get me and blow up my car they get no warning i think because i shoot from my car, but atlest im not some fkin noob that needs 2 use stickys, so i get out the tank and fuk everyone up, P.S. fuk you OP

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:02 PM

im in bad sport, reason - shooting at people trying 2 chase me and blow me up with stickys and guess what when they do get me and blow up my car they get no warning i think because i shoot from my car, but atlest im not some fkin noob that needs 2 use stickys, so i get out the tank and fuk everyone up, P.S. fuk you OP

Why would you need a tank to deal with a few players??  lulz.

Hypertion
  • Hypertion

Prankster

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:12 PM

Whining about whiners.  Classic.

Whining about whining whiners.

R3N3GAUG316
  • R3N3GAUG316

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:24 PM

That songs like a personal issue and a bullsh*t excuse, noob. Use whats left of your goddamn brain instead of trying to blow everything up that poses a threat.

R3N3GAUG316
  • R3N3GAUG316

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:27 PM

*sounds

R3N3GAUG316
  • R3N3GAUG316

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:34 PM

Also, its really amazing how ignorant, stupid, and narcissistic people are. "Hurr durr. Blowing stuff up and causing mayhem is the way the game is intended to play. R* making bad sport lobbies are interfering with the purpose of the game. Hurr Durr".

Excuse me if I may--and correct me if im wrong-- but didnt R* CREATE the goddann game? I think they would know the purpose of the game more than some 15 year old "trolling" customers. So evidently, if they have bad sport lobbies, your purposes are wrong. Its the same thing as plauing HC modes on COD. Yeah they made it so you CAN kill teammates, but when it gets out of hand, they ban you from the lobby. So obviously R* Doesnt support your "trolling". Get with the f*ckin program.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:37 PM

Also, its really amazing how ignorant, stupid, and narcissistic people are. "Hurr durr. Blowing stuff up and causing mayhem is the way the game is intended to play. R* making bad sport lobbies are interfering with the purpose of the game. Hurr Durr".

I know right?  I've been playing every GTA game that came out and I never go around blowing stuff up for kicks.   Not sure why people think that's the purpose of GTA.

R3N3GAUG316
  • R3N3GAUG316

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:46 PM

I know right?  I've been playing every GTA game that came out and I never go around blowing stuff up for kicks.   Not sure why people think that's the purpose of GTA.

I feel like, if yoy just want to blow sh*t up with no consequences, go play GTA 4. Or is it specifically blowing up PERSONAL cars that get them off? If thats the case, they dont deserve the game.

WreckinBall
  • WreckinBall

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:51 PM

Dont care any more,its fun having a couple of days in clean sport then a few in bad,idiots shoot me for no reason,i destroy them ,their m8s,and all their cars,go to bad sport meet some really good players that have intellegence and courtisy,then back to clean lobbys for a 2 day and repeat,says alot for the community of clean players,NOT.and anyway its pretty much your choice on how long you stay in bad sport because of the commend system,1 day reduction of bad sport is 50 helpful commends,you do the math.

R3N3GAUG316
  • R3N3GAUG316

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:57 PM

Dont care any more,its fun having a couple of days in clean sport then a few in bad,idiots shoot me for no reason,i destroy them ,their m8s,and all their cars,go to bad sport meet some really good players that have intellegence and courtisy,then back to clean lobbys for a 2 day and repeat,says alot for the community of clean players,NOT.and anyway its pretty much your choice on how long you stay in bad sport because of the commend system,1 day reduction of bad sport is 50 helpful commends,you do the math.

You mean the days arent random? You mind elaborating on how the time in BS lobbies work?, I've never been in one.

madhojo
  • madhojo

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:14 PM

Bad sport is just really really dumb.  Instead, R* should have just made non-pvp lobbies, because getting bad sport for getting stuck in an infinite loading cycle is really really really dumb.  (Oh yeah it happens)  But F it, bad sport lobbies are mostly friendly (which is weird I know) besides the occasional tank.  And when I get back to the reg lobbies?  I'm going to kill everyone everywhere and spawn camp, why?  Because then maybe people will complain to R* which in turn will force R* to create non-pvp lobbies and remove the bad sport.

• Jaggs likes this

R3N3GAUG316
  • R3N3GAUG316

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:23 PM

Bad sport is just really really dumb.  Instead, R* should have just made non-pvp lobbies, because getting bad sport for getting stuck in an infinite loading cycle is really really really dumb.  (Oh yeah it happens)  But F it, bad sport lobbies are mostly friendly (which is weird I know) besides the occasional tank.  And when I get back to the reg lobbies?  I'm going to kill everyone everywhere and spawn camp, why?  Because then maybe people will complain to R* which in turn will force R* to create non-pvp lobbies and remove the bad sport.

You dont get bad sport for killing other players or spawn killing. And although I see your motive for non PVP, it wouldn't work. Some people will only like to play safely, and some would like to be around the occasional griefer. Different lobbies would split up friends. So so that wont happen, they have passive mode. If people just respected others gaming experience, there would be no issues.

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:17 PM Edited by ijustcameheretobeeotch, 25 October 2013 - 04:18 PM.

my game is a glitch feast. i got sick of trying to play by rockstars rules and getting my ass kicked by gode mode pussy boys and murderous police. seriously, has anyone ever been busted once on this game? rockstar responds by a desert themed screen saying we know some players are f*cked, deal with it. so i went on a bad sport rampage. i blew up 25 personal cars, killed everyone using the buzzard and for some reason im still not wearing a dunce cap.

you like using the glitch to where i cant aim at you? fine. i use the angel of death glitch and shoot you from outer space. follow your ass across the game, into your apartment and assault shotgun blast your ass in the shower. (fix these damn glitches already and stop patching the payouts)if you played legit then i left you alone. no_joke on ps3 thought he was a bad ass until my glitch stomped his glitch into the ground. for the record, the game glitched out and put me into the angel of death mode. i think his glitch backfired.

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:38 PM

These kinds of people seem to think GTA is all about killing everything, whereas in actual fact, it's about the moral choices that come from committing crimes.

Yes, this is what the single-player story is about, but not the online.

R3N3GAUG316
  • R3N3GAUG316

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:45 PM

These kinds of people seem to think GTA is all about killing everything, whereas in actual fact, it's about the moral choices that come from committing crimes.

Yes, this is what the single-player story is about, but not the online.

"But not the online". Well excuse the f*ck out of me. I had NO clue that you developed the game. So I supposed R* accidentally created the "Bad Sport" idea to "control" the "c*nt-trolls" then, huh?

EliteGamer
  • EliteGamer

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:53 PM

These kinds of people seem to think GTA is all about killing everything, whereas in actual fact, it's about the moral choices that come from committing crimes. I think the problem is with the average age of players, they're just way to immature to even understand all the underpinnings of the game.

Ah yes, I particularly liked the part where Carl Johnson made the moral decision to annihilate a construction site and bury the foreman alive because one of the workers wolf-whistled at his sister.  And I also liked the part where Niko righteously kidnapped a young woman and held her hostage because it seemed like a good idea at the time. And of course there’s the noble torture scene with Trevor.

Many people fail to realize that the GTA series has a deep and serious message about modern day society, a message it expresses by letting you terrorize the street with a minigun and rocket launcher and maybe an ice-cream van filled with explosives. And don’t just take my word for it, news sites are aware of this too.

http://www.theonion....ys-man-w,33893/

But seriously people attack each other in free-roam because that’s basically the primary interaction you can have with other players there. You can attack players or you can team up with them to attack something else, but every activity in free-roam is best done solo so there’s no real point in cooperating.

Literally the ONLY time you’d need or want another player backing you up is if you’re fighting other players.

R3N3GAUG316
  • R3N3GAUG316

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:08 PM

These kinds of people seem to think GTA is all about killing everything, whereas in actual fact, it's about the moral choices that come from committing crimes. I think the problem is with the average age of players, they're just way to immature to even understand all the underpinnings of the game.

Ah yes, I particularly liked the part where Carl Johnson made the moral decision to annihilate a construction site and bury the foreman alive because one of the workers wolf-whistled at his sister.  And I also liked the part where Niko righteously kidnapped a young woman and held her hostage because it seemed like a good idea at the time. And of course theres the noble torture scene with Trevor.

Many people fail to realize that the GTA series has a deep and serious message about modern day society, a message it expresses by letting you terrorize the street with a minigun and rocket launcher and maybe an ice-cream van filled with explosives. And dont just take my word for it, news sites are aware of this too.

http://www.theonion....ys-man-w,33893/

But seriously people attack each other in free-roam because thats basically the primary interaction you can have with other players there. You can attack players or you can team up with them to attack something else, but every activity in free-roam is best done solo so theres no real point in cooperating.

Literally the ONLY time youd need or want another player backing you up is if youre fighting other players.

I HIGHLY doubt R* is just saying "pfft. They're blowing up cars? So? Tell those whiny noobs to quit bitching."

lucifieraies
  • lucifieraies

Hustler

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 02:29 AM

I honestly dont get why people whine about the bad sport lobbies, what the f*ck is so hard about respecting other players gaming experience? I have been playing GTAO since it was released and have ONLY gotten 3 bad sports warnings EVER. And all 3 were because I accidentally drove a guys car in water that was too deep. I mean its like, if you just want to grief and blow up cars, then go join the f*ckin game modes that were intended for
those things. Geez. Its called common courtesy, people.

experience it then talk sh*t I was in my house tank outside n I got put in there cause dumb asses tried to steal it but crash their cars in process

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:12 AM

I honestly dont get why people whine about the bad sport lobbies, what the f*ck is so hard about respecting other players gaming experience? I have been playing GTAO since it was released and have ONLY gotten 3 bad sports warnings EVER. And all 3 were because I accidentally drove a guys car in water that was too deep. I mean its like, if you just want to grief and blow up cars, then go join the f*ckin game modes that were intended for

experience it then talk sh*t I was in my house tank outside n I got put in there cause dumb asses tried to steal it but crash their cars in process

What exactly is so bad about the bad sport lobbies? Can't you do everything you could in MP besides play with your friends? If you wanted to play with your friends couldn't you just start an invite only session? 

philthethrill81
  • philthethrill81

Japan makes hawt women (ai shinozake)

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:19 AM

Respect?

In GTA?

You gotta be f*cking kidding me  :die:

• lucifieraies likes this

lucifieraies
  • lucifieraies

Hustler

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:20 AM

U can only play with bad sports I prefer it over reg lobby u can blow sh*t up here without repercussions other than insurance

Mavsynchroid
  • Mavsynchroid

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:33 AM

The majority of people who play the game (and visit these forums) are not well versed with this concept of common courtesy. These kinds of people seem to think GTA is all about killing everything, whereas in actual fact, it's about the moral choices that come from committing crimes. I think the problem is with the average age of players, they're just way to immature to even understand all the underpinnings of the game.

She's got a point.

lucifieraies
  • lucifieraies

Hustler

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:57 AM

The majority of people who play the game (and visit these forums) are not well versed with this concept of common courtesy. These kinds of people seem to think GTA is all about killing everything, whereas in actual fact, it's about the moral choices that come from committing crimes. I think the problem is with the average age of players, they're just way to immature to even understand all the underpinnings of the game.

She's got a point.

You know average gamer age is 37 right http://en.m.wikipedi...eo_game_culture

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:43 AM

She's got a point.

You know average gamer age is 37 right http://en.m.wikipedi...eo_game_culture

Which makes it even sadder that there are some people in their 20's and 30's acting like immature kids on GTA by yelling and screaming. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users