Photo

Bad sport whiners.

54 replies to this topic
R3N3GAUG316
  • R3N3GAUG316

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:35 AM

I honestly dont get why people whine about the bad sport lobbies, what the f*ck is so hard about respecting other players gaming experience? I have been playing GTAO since it was released and have ONLY gotten 3 bad sports warnings EVER. And all 3 were because I accidentally drove a guys car in water that was too deep. I mean its like, if you just want to grief and blow up cars, then go join the f*ckin game modes that were intended for
those things. Geez. Its called common courtesy, people.

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:37 AM

Whining about whiners.  Classic.

• DownwardGoose, lucifieraies, Herb N Bourbon and 1 other like this

poedgirl
  • poedgirl

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:38 AM

The majority of people who play the game (and visit these forums) are not well versed with this concept of common courtesy. These kinds of people seem to think GTA is all about killing everything, whereas in actual fact, it's about the moral choices that come from committing crimes. I think the problem is with the average age of players, they're just way to immature to even understand all the underpinnings of the game.

• Hamsterbaffle, Masher8559, Barry Spock and 9 others like this

R3N3GAUG316
  • R3N3GAUG316

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:39 AM

Not whining, its a complaint. Thin difference.

KingGladiator
  • KingGladiator

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:40 AM

Because blowing up ANY car is bad sport. Most of us 'whiners' are the ones who get on, have some guy troll us in a car and spawn kill us, so we open fire and blow up their car. They come at us again, we take them out. They come at us again, we blow them up.

Tell me, how is it fair WE are the bad sports when our only options are to leave, or blow them up.

• willinjapan likes this

R3N3GAUG316
  • R3N3GAUG316

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:41 AM

The majority of people who play the game (and visit these forums) are not well versed with this concept of common courtesy. These kinds of people seem to think GTA is all about killing everything, whereas in actual fact, it's about the moral choices that come from committing crimes. I think the problem is with the average age of players, they're just way to immature to even understand all the underpinnings of the game.

I think alot of COD retarded kids got ahold of it. I hope they go back to their habitat when COD: Ghost comes out.
  • JustHatched likes this

Eradicate
  • Eradicate

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:42 AM

And worse they then are completely indignant that the game isn't ONLY tailored to them. How DARE they put in rules to curb these people ruining others' good times??

PIOCapacitor
  • PIOCapacitor

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:44 AM

I honestly dont get why people whine about the bad sport lobbies, what the f*ck is so hard about respecting other players gaming experience? I have been playing GTAO since it was released and have ONLY gotten 3 bad sports warnings EVER. And all 3 were because I accidentally drove a guys car in water that was too deep. I mean its like, if you just want to grief and blow up cars, then go join the f*ckin game modes that were intended for
those things. Geez. Its called common courtesy, people.

But if they join a Deathmatch then people will be shooting at THEM!!! They can't just ambush you while you check the map. 

It'd be a level playing field,....I don't think that's what they want. 

They're trolls,..basically. 

....but you have to admit it feels really good when you see 2 dots racing towards you to run you over and you shoot them in the face and keep walking.  :lol:

or stand behind a pole or something and watch them crash into it because they're looking at the little HUD map and not the actual screen.  :lol:

Some people are just lonely little jerks, and being a douchebag online is the only way they know how to interact apparently. 

Kinda sad,...kinda stupid. 

Sort of like some of the comments and insults I read here on the forum. Kids saying sh*t they'd never say in real life because they know they'd get their asses handed to them. 

TL;DR

Pitiful cowards will continue to be pitiful cowards. 

Just like the cheaters and spawn point killers. They don't want a level playing field because deep down they know they suck. ...so they try to ambush instead. It's a cowards tactic. 

R3N3GAUG316
  • R3N3GAUG316

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Because blowing up ANY car is bad sport. Most of us 'whiners' are the ones who get on, have some guy troll us in a car and spawn kill us, so we open fire and blow up their car. They come at us again, we take them out. They come at us again, we blow them up.

Tell me, how is it fair WE are the bad sports when our only options are to leave, or blow them up.

Blowing up ANY car does NOT get you a bad sport. And the only way to kill a driver is NOT blowing up their cars. I shoot through the windshield with ny AK all the time. Or I go to a spot their cars cant get to. There are TONS of ways.

KeeNer187
  • KeeNer187

Helicopter Hunter

• Members
  • Canada

I like the bad sport lobbies personally. More experienced people to play with usually. I just wish I could make a invite only session and play with my buddies. Oh well. Forever bad sport right here until they nerf it

• willinjapan likes this

R3N3GAUG316
  • R3N3GAUG316

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:47 AM

I use tactics. I stand on top of cars. Knowing these people, they'll try to hit the car to knock me down. So as soon as they are about to hit the car im on, I jump, land, then while they are briefly immobile from the crash, I shotgun their face to the back seat
  • Hamsterbaffle, MLO_III and Budaman420 like this

ar0ra7374
  • ar0ra7374

YEWF

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:11 AM

LOL

Kazandra
  • Kazandra

serial killer

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:17 AM Edited by Kazandra, 25 October 2013 - 05:17 AM.

Very good point.  Too many people that play this game don't really understand that just because you can "do whatever you want", it doesn't mean there are no consequences for your actions.

If you commit crimes, the cops come after you.

If you shoot at people, they shoot back.

Just because you can "do whatever you want", it doesn't always mean you'll be allowed to get away with it.  I thought playing through story mode made that obvious.  I guess not to some people....

• R.R and Nile_VIII like this

freshprinceIE
  • freshprinceIE

massive helm

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:32 AM

Why not whine about bad sport, I got it for blowing up one car , which had some guys in it who were throwing sticky bombs at me, so then I couldn't play with my friends for 2 days :(

JasePearson
  • JasePearson

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:47 AM

What a terrific thread.

You get Bad Sport for being disconnected from matches/missions
You get Bad Sport for blowing up cars, no matter what.

What's that, your game kicked you out because you didn't notice a timer in Survival? LOLBADSPORT
What's that, you're driving your friends car, accidently land it in some water? LOLBADSPORT
What's that, you weren't good enough to kill the guy running you over repeatedly because you're on a Free Aim server and terribad, so you used some Sticky bombs? LOLBADSPORT

The system is flawed, there's no way to stop yourself getting a Bad Sport tag if you're being disconnected from games (either due to personal reasons or R*). There's no way for players to decide another player wasn't a bad sport. For example, I drive my friends car a lot, I also destroy it because I forget I have a brake and regularly go flying into a body of water, there should be a way for my friend to receive a message asking if he'd like to put me down as a bad sport or not, clicking yes would continue as it does now, clicking no would apply no penalty to the player, other than insurance ofcourse.

Personally, no f*cking problem with the lobbies, the problem I have is I'm not allowed to do anything with friends, GTA:O is boring as f*ck without your buds, give me the ability to join missions with them and I'll happily play with bad sport, until then I just log off and find something else to do.

• Jaggs likes this

Chaos-Elite
  • Chaos-Elite

Seeker

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:49 AM Edited by Chaos-Elite, 25 October 2013 - 09:58 AM.

Just like the cheaters and spawn point killers. They don't want a level playing field because deep down they know they suck. ...so they try to ambush instead. It's a cowards tactic.

"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight." - Sun Tzu

"He will win who knows how to handle both superior and inferior forces." - Sun Tzu

"One defends when his strength is inadequate, he attacks when it is abundant." - Sun Tzu

"The best victory is when the opponent surrenders of its own accord before there are any actual hostilities... It is best to win without fighting." - Sun Tzu
  • JasePearson and yesir1 like this

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:58 AM

I find it hilarious that after turning at least 50+ people cars to a cinder, spawn raping people for no reason at all and jamming up LSC across the map consistently, I've never been to the dunce zone lmao...

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:19 AM

I don't get why people make a big deal out of being a bad sport. It's not like they ban you. You still get to play the game. 

Jaggs
  • Jaggs

Thug

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:47 AM

I don't get why people make a big deal out of being a bad sport. It's not like they ban you. You still get to play the game. 

They ban you from playing with your friends. This is the only thing that matters to me.

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:06 AM

I got 7 days bad sports for hunting bounties. 3 random bullets from your gun can make a car explode. This is where the bad sports system is broken. As a player who has never targeted a player's car, or even targets to kill other players, I find it f*cking insulting to be called a "dodgy player". It's literally impossible to avoid bad sports even when being careful. If you haven't had it yet, your time will come. Banning me from playing with friends for 7 days is just completely stupid. Xbox lives advertisement should be changed from "play with friends anywhere", to "play with friends anywhere EXCEPT GTA V" Bammmmm!

smil0
  • smil0

<3

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:19 AM

Blowing up ANY car does NOT get you a bad sport. And the only way to kill a driver is NOT blowing up their cars. I shoot through the windshield with ny AK all the time. Or I go to a spot their cars cant get to. There are TONS of ways.

The thing is, you have to use your brain in this game. Thats what most people cant handle. ^^

This is not a rail shooter. You have many different ways to do things. You have to be quick and adapt to the situation you are in. Its also kind of good if you can forsee what the enemy is up to. You need to know the mechanics of the game. If you know the map you have an advantage. If you get killed by everyone dont run across the street singing "shoot me, shoot me"

withonion
  • withonion

Hustler

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:29 AM

The thing is, you have to use your brain in this game. Thats what most people cant handle. ^^

This is not a rail shooter. You have many different ways to do things. You have to be quick and adapt to the situation you are in. Its also kind of good if you can forsee what the enemy is up to. You need to know the mechanics of the game. If you know the map you have an advantage. If you get killed by everyone dont run across the street singing "shoot me, shoot me"

I agree.

Also if I get killed on the desert I go passive straight away, stops a tit-for-tat killing cycle starting. Nothing pisses them off more than a passive player who ignores there retarded (jerk, drink beer) actions.

M16A3 TryHard
  • M16A3 TryHard

Carbine Rifle Tryhard

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:31 AM

So using a sticky bomb to stop someone from chasing me and killing me is a bad sport? I'm a bad sport for stopping griefers? 

K.

WelfareKingpin
  • WelfareKingpin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:52 AM

What a terrific thread.

You get Bad Sport for being disconnected from matches/missions
You get Bad Sport for blowing up cars, no matter what.

What's that, your game kicked you out because you didn't notice a timer in Survival? LOLBADSPORT
What's that, you're driving your friends car, accidently land it in some water? LOLBADSPORT
What's that, you weren't good enough to kill the guy running you over repeatedly because you're on a Free Aim server and terribad, so you used some Sticky bombs? LOLBADSPORT

The system is flawed, there's no way to stop yourself getting a Bad Sport tag if you're being disconnected from games (either due to personal reasons or R*). There's no way for players to decide another player wasn't a bad sport. For example, I drive my friends car a lot, I also destroy it because I forget I have a brake and regularly go flying into a body of water, there should be a way for my friend to receive a message asking if he'd like to put me down as a bad sport or not, clicking yes would continue as it does now, clicking no would apply no penalty to the player, other than insurance ofcourse.

Personally, no f*cking problem with the lobbies, the problem I have is I'm not allowed to do anything with friends, GTA:O is boring as f*ck without your buds, give me the ability to join missions with them and I'll happily play with bad sport, until then I just log off and find something else to do.

This x1000. I got Bad Sport because 2 of my friends were being griefed by 4 guys, being spawn killed repeatedly so I try to assist them, all 4 guys begin to chase me obviously I am not going to kill 4 guys, gun on gun so I blow up their cars with one sticky bomb mind, yet I'm the Bad Sport?

I don't even mind the Bad Sport lobby I'm having a good time in there, way less griefers apart from the occasional tank, and people seem generally more willing to help. It's just a pain not being able to play with friends. 

Those saying all Bad Sports are griefers and unable to play with the 'normal' community are also retarded.

Btw has anyone noticed to correlation between higher levels and Bad Sport lobbies.

The_Big_Lebowski
  • The_Big_Lebowski

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:49 AM

Post of the month!

echocrack
  • echocrack

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:54 AM

Bad sport lobbies are more fun anyway.  All the crybabies are left in the regular lobbies, bad sports know how to party... 

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:55 AM

They ban you from playing with your friends. This is the only thing that matters to me.

Are you allowed to enter an Invite Only session or no? If you can enter an Invite Only session you should be able to invite your friends. If not, you could try can convince your friends to become bad sports. 

R3N3GAUG316
  • R3N3GAUG316

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:37 PM

Bad sport lobbies are more fun anyway.  All the crybabies are left in the regular lobbies, bad sports know how to party... 

You're stupid. Thats like saying "All i did was repeateded shoot my gun on new years! Oh well. I dont mind being in jail anyways, cause atleast i know the guys in here are here cause they know how to have fun!".

R3N3GAUG316
  • R3N3GAUG316

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:41 PM

So using a sticky bomb to stop someone from chasing me and killing me is a bad sport? I'm a bad sport for stopping griefers? 

Can you not drive? Im not being sarcastic, im generally asking. Because im an excellent driver. I literally have NEVER been caught since I got bulletproof tires which btw are SO worth the money.

K.

TiberiusCrimeFam
  • TiberiusCrimeFam

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:47 PM

^ This.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users