Quantcast

» «
Photo

Need Help I am rather frustrated. Glitch or im an idiot?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic
Oldboy42
  • Oldboy42

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:45 AM Edited by Oldboy42, 25 October 2013 - 03:50 AM.

Ok so, I am fairly a good point through the game. I am not sure what the mission is called but its at the point where we are at the "final score" where trevor although having tried to kill michael, saves him and talks him into a final robbery.

I have chosen the more "obvious" option of the mission.

So i have stolen the drill machine. I have also had trevor steal the locomotive and flat bed train car with the helicopter and drop them both off at the airport. However my PS3 froze after that, and now when i turned it back on, There are no locations showing up in color for any player on the map for me to continue the mission. I have tried switching to all 3 players and also loading previous saves and redoing missions before it. I will do several missions leading up to this final mission, then redoing the steal of the train, and the mechanical drill, only to still have no place to put the getaway vehicle.

Every time i get into a vehicle it says "this vehicle is..." either not good or good for the heist" and call lester when its stored in the getwaway location. I have taken the good vehicle to the autoshop for modification and still no location on the mape showing me about where to park it for "getaway status" What do i do?

Thanks for any suggestions, i have played this mission all day trying to figure it out and cannot. This is driving me crazy. Please tell me i dont have to restart the entire game.

Brock Elvis
  • Brock Elvis

-... .-. --- -.-. -.-/. .-.. ...- .. ...

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:49 AM

Ok so, I am fairly a good point through the game. I am not sure what the mission is called but its at the point where we are at the "final score" where trevor although having tried to kill michael, saves him and talks him into a final robbery.

So i have stolen the drill machine. I have also had trevor steal the locomotive and flat bed train car with the helicopter and drop them both off at the airport. However my PS3 froze after that, and now when i turned it back on, There are no locations showing up in color for any player on the map for me to continue the mission. I have tried switching to all 3 players and also loading previous saves and redoing missions before it. I will do several missions leading up to this final mission, then redoing the steal of the train, and the mechanical drill, only to still have no place to put the getaway vehicle.

Every time i get into a vehicle it says "this vehicle is..." either not good or good for the heist" and call lester when its stored in the getwaway location. I have taken the good vehicle to the autoshop for modification and still no location on the mape showing me about where to park it for "getaway status" What do i do?

Thanks for any suggestions, i have played this mission all day trying to figure it out and cannot. This is driving me crazy. Please tell me i dont have to restart the entire game.

Here's 5 options you can do:

1. Delete System32.

2. Stop being an OP.

3. Do an angry German kid on your controller.

4. It's obvious you're doing it wrong.

5. Go outside and play with traffic.

kama0kazi
  • kama0kazi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:23 AM

ignore the meme spewing sub-human above, from his retarded response/profile i think we can gather moved from reddit to 4chan yesterday.

you dont have a specific place you have to park the getaway car, i parked mine behind a tree in a field somewhere.

just park it off road and try to call lester, if it doesn't work, move the car and repeat.

preacher666
  • preacher666

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:49 AM

I quite sure you have to park a 4 door car somewhere downtown in a parking lot...

Grab a car like this and then call Lester. He leads you to the Parking lot.

jwyleski
  • jwyleski

has evolved!

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:20 AM

I parked it right across the street from the Ammu-nation with the range. There are only 2 of those. It is the one which is hidden from the road. It is in an industrial area.

Uncle Cletus
  • Uncle Cletus

IRRITABLE

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:56 AM

What I did was killed two birds with one stone by parking the getaway car right at the base of the lighthouse. To park there you need to complete one of the more difficult Stunt Jumps. Just quicksave before you attempt the stunt jump. Otherwise you might put the car into the ocean. But you finish up with a secluded parking spot and the jump completed.

PineboxFiller
  • PineboxFiller

Liar

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:26 AM

I quite sure you have to park a 4 door car somewhere downtown in a parking lot...

Grab a car like this and then call Lester. He leads you to the Parking lot.

I just did that mission about 10 minutes ago and this is right. You call him and you should get a way point to the parking garage. I think the others answers are for the subtle approach option. Though i don't have any of the updates downloaded, and people have been having tons of issues and glitches since the patches have been released, so it might have something to do with that if you aren't getting a set spot with a GPS when you call him.

greyfryer67
  • greyfryer67

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:58 AM

Cant really help because I have not got this far but a spoiler warning would have been appreciated.

x0x CAMARO x0x
  • x0x CAMARO x0x

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:14 PM

I can confirm, it has to be a 4 door vehicle and you can park it anywhere. It just has to be in an inconspicuous spot. You cannot park it in the middle of a street. But once you park it and call Lester, you will move on.

Red XIII
  • Red XIII

British and Proud!

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:56 PM

It doesn't tell you where to park the car, you chose where you want to park it then call lester once you have found a suitable spot.

Oldboy42
  • Oldboy42

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:50 PM

Thank you guys for the help! I knew it was something small i was missing, probably the vodka.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 26 October 2013 - 02:39 PM

Thank you guys for the help! I knew it was something small i was missing, probably the vodka.

Too much or not enough?? :p

YaDoesntHaveToCallMeRay
  • YaDoesntHaveToCallMeRay

Releasing The Inner Geek

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:24 AM

ignore the meme spewing sub-human above, from his retarded response/profile i think we can gather moved from reddit to 4chan yesterday.

you dont have a specific place you have to park the getaway car, i parked mine behind a tree in a field somewhere.

just park it off road and try to call lester, if it doesn't work, move the car and repeat.

HUH?

Drill Machine= The Big Score - Obvious

The getaway car is parked in the same spot every time.

It's parked down in the bottom parking lot.

GTA Worthy
  • GTA Worthy

GTA OG

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:13 PM Edited by GTA Worthy, 27 October 2013 - 07:14 PM.

I parked the getaway car (4 door) in a random alley.. after modding it to the fullest.. then went to lesters name and it says "mark getaway car" or whatever.. you don't actually call him

Brock Elvis
  • Brock Elvis

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:58 AM

>retarded response/profile

So let me get this straight, I'm a 4chanian or Redditor for use of memes? f*ck mate, they aren't the sole spot of the internet that creates them. Also it's quite obvious I didn't sign-up yesterday by my join date, dumbf*ck.

Maybe if people stop bitching about little problems on the forums it would reduce the topics by at least half. If he's stupid enough to get game-breaking updates on his f*cking console, it must make me retarded because obviously I put a gun to his head and threatened to pull the trigger.

thc_404
  • thc_404

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:09 AM

1. Delete System32.

2. Stop being an OP.

Babby's first troll.

Go back to 9gag, keep your inane drivel away from this place. Thanks.

Brock Elvis
  • Brock Elvis

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:55 AM

1. Delete System32.

2. Stop being an OP.

Babby's first troll.

Oh sir, you are amusing. Especially since you assume I'm from 9gag; even though I don't steal content and watermark it. Good job mate, I give you 2/10 for effort and 4/10 for originality with the "Babby" meme.

thc_404
  • thc_404

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:32 AM

1. Delete System32.

2. Stop being an OP.

Babby's first troll.

Oh sir, you are amusing. Especially since you assume I'm from 9gag; even though I don't steal content and watermark it. Good job mate, I give you 2/10 for effort and 4/10 for originality with the "Babby" meme.

Stop jerking off to yourself, it looks ridiculous.

kama0kazi
  • kama0kazi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:17 PM

So let me get this straight, I'm a 4chanian or Redditor for use of memes? f*ck mate, they aren't the sole spot of the internet that creates them. Also it's quite obvious I didn't sign-up yesterday by my join date, dumbf*ck.

Maybe if people stop bitching about little problems on the forums it would reduce the topics by at least half. If he's stupid enough to get game-breaking updates on his f*cking console, it must make me retarded because obviously I put a gun to his head and threatened to pull the trigger.

i didnt assume you were from 4 chan because you use memes, i assumed you were from 4chan because you seem retarded (and your profile says 4 chan user)

btw memes are more funny if you use them in a funny context, just listing them out in point format is pretty dumb, as is going on about a game-breaking update which, if you bothered to play the game, you would realize has nothing to do with this guys question.

oops, better let you go, i can hear your mum calling you...

• thatguy999 likes this

Kindred24
  • Kindred24

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:20 PM

Make sure to completely mod-out your car before you park it.  Get the fastest engine, best armor, suspension, everything....  You're going to need all the help you can get to get away!!

And playing GTAV on Vodka is hilarious fun...  My driving improves!

Brock Elvis
  • Brock Elvis

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:22 PM

i didnt assume you were from 4 chan because you use memes, i assumed you were from 4chan because you seem retarded (and your profile says 4 chan user)

btw memes are more funny if you use them in a funny context, just listing them out in point format is pretty dumb, as is going on about a game-breaking update which, if you bothered to play the game, you would realize has nothing to do with this guys question.

oops, better let you go, i can hear your mum calling you...

3/10 for a mother joke and 2/10 for grammar and sentence structure.

If you want to know why I act this "retarded", it's because I'm trying to fit in with the 'elitists' of the GTA game series. Considering all you guys ever do is attacking new members because you joined 1 year before them; so f*cking what? I guess the join-date is everything here. You bitch at supposed "newfags" over their topics/ideas being more original, yet if a veteran makes a topic which involves a story of having a sh*t, you brainlessly clap your hands and shout "BEAUTIFUL, MASTERPIECE, OUTSTANDING" because they somehow have the right to act like a mindless twat.

kama0kazi
  • kama0kazi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:39 AM Edited by kama0kazi, 02 November 2013 - 12:39 AM.

and yet you, somebody who has been a member for three months, respond to the OP, a person who joined a week ago, with a load of BS not even relating to his question.

if you hate these "oldfags" so much, why not go bother them instead doing the things you claim to hate? hypocrite.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users