Quantcast

» «
Photo

Bigger Jerks? American Or European Players?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
82 replies to this topic

Poll: in general which players are bigger jerks? (82 member(s) have cast votes)

in general which players are bigger jerks?

1. americans (48 votes [58.54%])

Percentage of vote: 58.54%

2. europeans (34 votes [41.46%])

Percentage of vote: 41.46%

Vote
Kazandra
  • Kazandra

serial killer

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:21 AM

Only people I can imagine giving crap for being a girl are the ten year olds that were in the lobby earlier...

Well a lot of women have to put up with guys wanting them to "talk dirty" to them and such online too.  

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to go all feminazi on everyone.  My initial post was just supposed to be taken kind of tongue in cheek.  

I apologize if I've offended anyone 

Kazandra
  • Kazandra

serial killer

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:23 AM

Hey, a lot of girls also pretend to be guys online so they won't be harassed.

I guess I deserved the snark in response to my post, which was snarky as well.

Anyway, this online community just proves my point :p  haha

They only point you've proven is that when you attempt to place one gender over another, in whatever small a way, you end up looking foolish.

Sorry but for those of us who don't think like 1950's domestic abuser's, we dont differenciate between the two. While there are certainly physiological differences, most people have realised by now that a decent person is a decent person, and a c*nt is a c*nt, male or female doesnt come into it...

I see, you can joke about women having "smaller brains" but you can't take it yourself when a sarcastic statement about men is made.

And you did a really good job of making yourself look like you really care about women's rights with your previous post.  

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

DON'T HATE ME 'CAUSE I'M BEAUTIFUL, N**GA

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:24 AM

I highly doubt you've offended anyone here.  And if you have, then they probably are in the wrong forum XD

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:25 AM

Why is this thread still open?

Come on mods, do your job please.

z-Poteto
  • z-Poteto

Snitch

• Members

North americans, central americans, south americans, asians, africans and europeans are all assholes.

I hate people.

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

• Members

Well damn, looks like maybe ya did.  But we're totally cool, I promise.

z-Poteto
  • z-Poteto

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:27 AM

Welcome to my world! Except for the Asians part because the Japanese are actually nice people because I went to Japan last year and they were nice to me! :)

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:34 AM

They only point you've proven is that when you attempt to place one gender over another, in whatever small a way, you end up looking foolish.

Sorry but for those of us who don't think like 1950's domestic abuser's, we dont differenciate between the two. While there are certainly physiological differences, most people have realised by now that a decent person is a decent person, and a c*nt is a c*nt, male or female doesnt come into it...

I see, you can joke about women having "smaller brains" but you can't take it yourself when a sarcastic statement about men is made.

And you did a really good job of making yourself look like you really care about women's rights with your previous post.  

Yes, and if you don't see the veiled funny side of it, oh well :)

And caring about women's rights? I literally couldn't give a f*ck about women's rights, or men's rights for that matter, just people's rights.

Don't get it twisted, I f*cking despise when anyone attempts to place any one person over another for ANY reason, not just one gender over another. Go back to your Stieg Larsson/Virginia Woolf books and stay away from us who have moved past these sorts of things...

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:36 AM

Come on, we're all trying to have a friendly xenophobic discussion here, don't bring gender inequality into the mix.

Kazandra
  • Kazandra

serial killer

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:41 AM

And caring about women's rights? I literally couldn't give a f*ck about women's rights, or men's rights for that matter, just people's rights.

Don't get it twisted, I f*cking despise when anyone attempts to place any one person over another for ANY reason, not just one gender over another. Go back to your Stieg Larsson/Virginia Woolf books and stay away from us who have moved past these sorts of things...

Fine Rinsaf.  Touche.  Whatever.

I'm not even going to argue with you anymore.  It's pointless, and I could give two f*cks.  I really don't think you're a bad guy at all.

Maybe we are just both in a bad mood.

Meh.  I'm done 

KeeNer187
  • KeeNer187

-_-

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:42 AM

There's mods on this forum????

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:45 AM

Fine Rinsaf.  Touche.  Whatever.

I'm not even going to argue with you anymore.  It's pointless, and I could give two f*cks.  I really don't think you're a bad guy at all.

Maybe we are just both in a bad mood.

Meh.  I'm done 

I'm sure you're a decent person too, it was just that the original comment rubbed me the wrong way... maybe I am in a bad mood heh.

Anyways, you're right, im also done.

Kazandra
  • Kazandra

serial killer

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:46 AM

I don't think there's a need to lock the thread, aside from it's trolling nature to begin with.  I don't feel personally offended and I'm sure most people here don't either.  If they did, the thread would be reported.

PIOCapacitor
  • PIOCapacitor

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:47 AM

the world is full of online tough guys and gangster wannabes. 

It's amazing how many people seem to think they're urban ghetto gangsters, who most likely are scared little white boys living in Mommas basement. 

...and that's on both sides of the Big Pond. 

Vlynor
  • Vlynor

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:48 AM

French people are the best GTAO players and nicest people to play with. I play exclusively with French people and i'm not French.

The only French I played with were lazy bastards. I did the entire mission myself as they idled around, talking about fromage with their bouches.

• Trenchfoot321 likes this

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:50 AM

If you even get half way through the single player, you're already inherently firing off lingo and flashing gang signs.  I mean, how surprising is it that you come online and have people thinking they're Tupac?  Three weeks ago, I never knew the term "merk" and would never "throw down" on some bitch ass n** who was frontin all up on mah grill like some snake grub.  Hell, I ain't even wantin to go outside nasty ya'lls, I'm a Bean street son, and ain't no two ways 'bout it fo sho.

TargetTango
  • TargetTango

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:59 AM

Yes.
Guys that keep saying "nigga this, nigga that, nigga you, nigga me, nigga this, nigga over there, nigga over here, nigga for dinner, nigga for supper, listening to nigga music, driving nigga car, flying nigga plane, walking in nigga shoes, breathing nigga air"

Sigh...

Scumbaggah
  • Scumbaggah

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:02 AM

It's the men who are assholes most of the time.  Out of everyone I've played with personally, the other women are the nicest players.  

Suck on that.

They have playstations in the kitchen now? :p
  • Masher8559 likes this

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:03 AM

Yes.
Guys that keep saying "nigga this, nigga that, nigga you, nigga me, nigga this, nigga over there, nigga over here, nigga for dinner, nigga for supper, listening to nigga music, driving nigga car, flying nigga plane, walking in nigga shoes, breathing nigga air"

Sigh...

As crocodile dundee once said:

"It's like listening to two flea's arguing over who owns the dog they live on" lmao...

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:05 AM

Yes.

Sigh...

Oh gods, they sound like they have so much more fun in the bad sports servers.  I think it may soon be time to join.  If nothing else, I get that dope dunce cap.

Mr_Hate_Me
  • Mr_Hate_Me

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:17 AM

Mexicans are the biggest jerks in GTAO and also the worst players. However, they are hard working people in reality. 

Yakito
  • Yakito

Peon

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:22 AM

Yes.

Sigh...

Priceless. Thank you :D Hahaha...

Girish
  • Girish

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:24 AM

I blame those American and European mods. Lazy jerks.

• R.R likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users