Quantcast

» «
Photo

Bigger Jerks? American Or European Players?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
82 replies to this topic

Poll: in general which players are bigger jerks? (82 member(s) have cast votes)

in general which players are bigger jerks?

1. americans (48 votes [58.54%])

Percentage of vote: 58.54%

2. europeans (34 votes [41.46%])

Percentage of vote: 41.46%

Vote
bogey_j
  • bogey_j

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:40 AM

there are many jerks on both sides but i've found the american players are a little more willing to team up. brits usually go on psychotic rampages throughout the city and 100% of french players will ram you in races

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:41 AM

9492d1379547496-big-lebowski-hated-dude.

• M210F likes this

atomicmask
  • atomicmask

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:42 AM

I don't see south american, which is the be all end all of obnoxious player

iBUCKEYE
  • iBUCKEYE

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:43 AM

And....here we ...GO!

Zodape
  • Zodape

DEN HEUSER

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:44 AM

North americans, central americans, south americans, asians, africans and europeans are all assholes.

I hate people.
  • BuyMeTheMoon and D. Bigalow like this

Courtesy Flush George
  • Courtesy Flush George

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:45 AM

..... What's the point of this thread.

D. Bigalow
  • D. Bigalow

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Tons of under aged E-thugs here in the good ole U.S. Of A

Ginobili137
  • Ginobili137

Mark Chump

• BUSTED!

I vote Arabians (KSA players)

cml41
  • cml41

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:46 AM

Spanish speaking players are the absolute worse bar none. UK Euros are bad as well.
  • DMC14 and atomicmask like this

antidrip
  • antidrip

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:46 AM

I think the OP is the biggest jerk for this useless thread.
  • Masher8559 likes this

DMC14
  • DMC14

Tiger Force 1

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:48 AM

Spanish speaking players are the absolute worse bar none. UK Euros are bad as well.

i find this to be more accurate there usually from mexico.

i didnt vote cause i dont think i have been griefed by americans or brits only other aussies.

Davexen
  • Davexen

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:49 AM

I think that there are assholes and nice players in every country. But if I have to choose, I'm going for European. I'm European myself, but the French people I've met are often awful players. Killing unprovoked in free roam, ramming cars in races, constantly leaving their jobs open for other players but kicking you as soon as you join because they want to play with their friends only, that sort of thing. 

• BuyMeTheMoon likes this

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:50 AM

I can assure you, nationality doesn't even factor into the making of a c*nt. You'll find them in equal numbers everywhere...

• MrAnimalUK likes this

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:50 AM

North americans, central americans, south americans, asians, africans and europeans are all assholes.

I hate people.

so your not a people person then?? :lol:

Yakito
  • Yakito

Peon

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:50 AM Edited by Yakito, 25 October 2013 - 02:52 AM.

Heh...
Hating on nationalities or even continents is a bad thing. I try to avoid it. I do not generalize and say "ALL Americans or ALL Europeans are stupid"

That being said, so far, the most rude players I've encountered were French. And that saddens me because I used to like France quite a bit.
Whenever I play late (when Americans start playing) I rarely enjoy the missions. Today I had black jerks destroying my car in a mission, other 2 kids insulting me straight away, and calling me names even though I owned the mission and they wouldn't finish it without me. There were many more moments when I thought "Bloody Americans, WHY?"

But... I've also had one awesome American guy ripping a "squeaker" to peaces, and it made me laugh. It was beautiful to listen to it, he was smart, constructive and a complete opposite of "stupid".

Prozzy
  • Prozzy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:51 AM

Heh...
Hating on nationalities or even continents is a bad thing. I try to avoid it. I do not generalize and say "ALL Americans or ALL Europeans are stupid"

That being said, so far, the most rude players I've encountered were French. And that saddens me because I used to like France quite a bit.
Whenever I play late (when Americans start playing) I rarely enjoy the missions. Today I had black jerks destroying my car in a mission, other 2 kids insulting me straight away, and calling me names even though I owned the mission and they wouldn't finish it without me. There were many more moments when I thought "Bloody Americans, WHY?"

But... I've also had one awesome American guy ripping a "queeker" to peaces, and it made me laugh. It was beautiful to listen to it, he was smart, constructive and a complete opposite of "stupid".

Black jerks you say.

MrAnimalUK
  • MrAnimalUK

Game rager

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:52 AM

I can assure you, nationality doesn't even factor into the making of a c*nt. You'll find them in equal numbers everywhere...

f*cking lol

glitch24/7
  • glitch24/7

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:53 AM

i dislike spanish and french speaking players. For some reason I am always put in a lobby with these people in nearly all games. They should really make country specific servers as I have had enough of these two groups.

• atomicmask likes this

Zodape
  • Zodape

DEN HEUSER

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:54 AM

I hate people.

so your not a people person then?? :lol:

Faggio riding pigman from south pole, biatch.

WildmouseX
  • WildmouseX

Hustler

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:54 AM Edited by WildmouseX, 25 October 2013 - 02:56 AM.

hey let's not fight against each other while the real culprits here......

think about it - they have frenchies, fog breathers, americans, and mexicans all up there. we just all assume we're arguing with someone original. - damn flappy headed maple suckers!

Gliding
  • Gliding

Samsquanch!

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:54 AM

As a European I'd say that the worst players i come across are the French, Spanish, and English.

There are bad American players who love to grief, but there are also some cool ones. Just like all other nations really. 

CheaterMcCheat
  • CheaterMcCheat

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:55 AM

Europeans because France
  • scottmack likes this

Yakito
  • Yakito

Peon

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:56 AM

Heh...

But... I've also had one awesome American guy ripping a "queeker" to peaces, and it made me laugh. It was beautiful to listen to it, he was smart, constructive and a complete opposite of "stupid".

Black jerks you say.

Yes.
Guys that keep saying "nigga this, nigga that, nigga you, nigga me, nigga this, nigga over there, nigga over here, nigga for dinner, nigga for supper, listening to nigga music, driving nigga car, flying nigga plane, walking in nigga shoes, breathing nigga air"

Sigh...

irishsm0ke
  • irishsm0ke

Outlaw

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:56 AM

This poll is sh*t. There should be a choice for "Everyone are jerks".

cml41
  • cml41

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:57 AM

I said this in another post but African Americans are the friendliest when playing. They are just trying to make money and don't go around randomly killing people especially the older guys. On a side note most "young" kids I hear on the game are African American.

Prozzy
  • Prozzy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:58 AM Edited by Prozzy, 25 October 2013 - 02:59 AM.

Yes.
Guys that keep saying "nigga this, nigga that, nigga you, nigga me, nigga this, nigga over there, nigga over here, nigga for dinner, nigga for supper, listening to nigga music, driving nigga car, flying nigga plane, walking in nigga shoes, breathing nigga air"

Sigh...

Nigga Please!

• JiNN-ELITE likes this

JiNN-ELITE
  • JiNN-ELITE

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:58 AM

I dislike any1 who cant speak english

Le bombeee lee bombee klish klosh

Stfu

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:59 AM

French people are the best GTAO players and nicest people to play with. I play exclusively with French people and i'm not French.

Ginobili137
  • Ginobili137

Mark Chump

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:00 AM

I think black players tend to be pretty friendly actually, but yeah they need to stop saying nigga so damn much.

• Yakito likes this

OGCFB
  • OGCFB

Emperor Eye

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:01 AM

Yeah and the Irish attack for their lucky charms, Americans scream freedom, British attack for queen, country and teabags. Seriously though it's stupid and pointless to compare the personalities of different gamers in different countries. Think about it, there are so many different circumstances that would come in to play such as the amount of gamers in each country and the people's actual upbringing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users