Photo

"Cop Cars in Garage" Thread Moved

11 replies to this topic
Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:36 AM

Just pinning this as sort of an announcement. The Cop cars in garages thread has been moved to the Guides, Strategies, and Tricks subforum, where it was pinned. 

I know the thread generated alot of traffic so this topic is just to alert you that its not gone, just moved.

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:38 AM

I feel like this thread is off-topic, and superfluous considering we already have a thread related to cop cars in garages.

Please use the search function in the future.  The thread can be located here: http://gtaforums.com...howtopic=634134

• Kayli likes this

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:40 AM

I feel like this thread is off-topic, and superfluous considering we already have a thread related to cop cars in garages.

Please use the search function in the future.  The thread can be located here: http://gtaforums.com...howtopic=634134

Im not sure if you are being a wise ass(if you are than well played) or just confused. The other thread is the one I am referring, and even linked to, in the OP

The Law
  • The Law

Collector

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:39 AM

Im not sure if you are being a wise ass(if you are than well played) or just confused. The other thread is the one I am referring, and even linked to, in the OP

Please use the search function presented to you, as this thread was already made.

If you have any questions please contact a forum staff member at: http://gtaforums.com...04826-deffpony/

Thank you, and have a nice day.

-Deffpony

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

may His darkness be your light

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:22 PM

Lol wtf? Pony, just lock this thread

eXoSTINGNETTLE
  • eXoSTINGNETTLE

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:13 PM

So many dumb people. He was informing everyone of the move.
Thanks!

Durden
  • Durden

The annoying voice in your head

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:33 PM

I don't quite understand. Wasn't the reason the "Cop Cars in Garage" thread wasn't pinned because there were already enough threads in this section?

So your solution to that is to make this pinned thread just to tell people that it's been moved?

The existence of this thread contradicts the reason you didn't pin the aforementioned thread in this section in the first place.
  • KoolJohn and UKAIDANUK like this

DatGuyColin
  • DatGuyColin

Dat Mixed Dude

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:36 PM

This is actually really easy. My friend walked me through the glitch on the mic so now I got the Police Riot Van.

gnad1992
  • gnad1992

f*ck off

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:45 AM

a lot of people here have sex addiction to cop cars/ambulances/fire trucks as it seems

this forum is gettin sick

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

R.I.P. in peace Aesthetic, you beautifully beta bastard you.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:49 AM

I... Wow, just wow... The quality of responses are, just amazing... (T_T')

The Law
  • The Law

Collector

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:57 AM

So many dumb people. He was informing everyone of the move.
Thanks!

Likewise. I was just pokin fun, look at who I linked him to.

It's obvious to tell we're f*ckin round

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:49 PM

I don't quite understand. Wasn't the reason the "Cop Cars in Garage" thread wasn't pinned because there were already enough threads in this section?

So your solution to that is to make this pinned thread just to tell people that it's been moved?

The existence of this thread contradicts the reason you didn't pin the aforementioned thread in this section in the first place.

Lol this thread was only supposed to be pinned for about an hour. I unpinned it from my phone but the connection must have timed out.

Thanks for your patience guys.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users