GTA V ONLINE STIMULUS PACKAGE

26 replies to this topic
Nemecsis
  • Nemecsis

R.I.P. Paul Walker (1973-2013) Gone 2Fast2Soon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 12:08 AM

So I heard we should have had the first installment of $250,000 GTA$ 3 days ago. Still not here. When is it coming, does anybody know?

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 October 2013 - 12:11 AM

I was wondering about this. Nobody i know has received their money and they seem to constantly ask me if i have mine/know when we're getting it. I'm just as clueless as they are.

I would like it to hurry up though. "As early as next week" sounded promising a couple weeks ago or whenever it was said. 

Nemecsis
  • Nemecsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 12:13 AM

I was wondering about this. Nobody i know has received their money and they seem to constantly ask me if i have mine/know when we're getting it. I'm just as clueless as they are.

I would like it to hurry up though. "As early as next week" sounded promising a couple weeks ago or whenever it was said. 

R* needs to get their sh*t together. 3 days late and still not here. I'm getting pretty annoyed by it. 

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 October 2013 - 12:15 AM

Better off just forgetting about it, earn some money via missions, etc. One day soon you'll turn the game on and see 250 grand in your account, it'll be a nice surprise. 

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Drunk on Power

• United-States
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 25 October 2013 - 12:40 AM Edited by Spuds725, 25 October 2013 - 12:40 AM.

They need to make sure it won't disappear (due to all their GTAO issues)  before they give it to you

• Nemecsis likes this

Harwood-Butcher
  • Harwood-Butcher

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 12:46 AM

They shouldn't have annouced the stimules package till the day the were wiring it to peoples accounts.

Seems silly to annouce it whilst their still fixing current issues with the game.

• the_samich and Nemecsis like this

Nemecsis
  • Nemecsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 12:59 AM

Better off just forgetting about it, earn some money via missions, etc. One day soon you'll turn the game on and see 250 grand in your account, it'll be a nice surprise. 

Hopefully soon!

ASAPRocky
  • ASAPRocky

Lord Flacko

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:44 AM

Well, they had the whole online saving issue last weekend.

CrownzInYourFace
  • CrownzInYourFace

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:50 AM

I thought it was 500K, not 250

• kamikazeedriver likes this

streetx1xracer
  • streetx1xracer

F*kn magnets, how do they work?

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:54 AM

I thought it was 500K, not 250

It's two payouts of 250k so you don't crazy with 500k on day 1.

MootWizard
  • MootWizard

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:27 AM

I agree, the stimulus shouldn't have been announced until the issues were fixed, but even so to create an online game of this scale and all the content throughout it takes time to iron out bugs and server problems.

I would say the issues were fixed relatively quickly compared to other console games that offer online services.

I'm pretty sure the stimulus was announced so early because of the outrage of players and they needed something to quiet them down and keep them happy.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

www.DamnedNation.net

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:49 AM Edited by AiraCobra, 25 October 2013 - 08:46 AM.

Here is all the infomation

The first deposits are meant to start coming in this week and to be eligible you need to have actually logged into GTA Online and created a character. We are aware of some players who have held off even trying GTA Online because of all the problems (and maybe also because in order to play you need to update the game, which gets rid of/restricts a few money making glitches). So if you want this free $500K, then update and login!

In order to keep the current worldwide in-game economy balanced, we will be providing this GTA$ to players via two deposits of $250,000. We will announce specific dates as soon as possible, but are currently hoping to be able to make the first deposit by the end of next week (after we’ve confirmed that issues causing game progress loss have been fixed) with the second installment to happen by the end of the month. For players who experienced cloud server errors, connection issues, and lost game progress and characters in these first days of GTA Online, we hope this GTA$ helps to facilitate a fresh start or makes your continued life in Los Santos and Blaine County extra sweet.

After the jump are a few more details on how it will work. Stay tuned for tips on how to make the most of GTA$ cash, info on ways and places to earn more cash fast, as well as updates on all the new GTA Online content additions we’re working on for this fall and beyond.

Here’s the official details on how the stimulus program will work:

1.You must play or have played Grand Theft Auto Online at any time during the month of October 2013 in order to qualify for the GTA$500,000 deposit in your in-game bank account.

2.Players will first have to install a forthcoming GTAV title update which we expect to happen next week. That title update (1.04) is expected to fix the remaining instances of issues that have caused vehicle purchase loss and will also enable the functionality through which we’ll be providing this GTA$ stimulus cash to players.

3.We will announce at the Rockstar Newswire when each deposit is made.

4.Each of the two GTA$250,000 deposits will be made by Rockstar and should automatically appear in the in-game GTA Online bank accounts of eligible players. Beyond downloading the forthcoming title update mentioned above, there should not be any additional special action required by eligible players to redeem.

We should be getting the first 250K on October 31th

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/

cattafett
  • cattafett

Prankster

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:00 AM

at first i was thinking the half mil was cool but now that i thought about it i'm kind of insulted

i spent real money on gold to play GTA online(don't normally play multiplayer but this is GTA) and some of my month was wasted.

if they had said that there may still be faults i would have waited,  

while the GTA$s may replace what i lost i don't feel that RS have given anything real as an apology.

what i would have hoped for is a discount on the DLC or something like give the norm games the SE code the SE games the CE code and the CE games get the first DLC for free  

MootWizard
  • MootWizard

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:03 AM

at first i was thinking the half mil was cool but now that i thought about it i'm kind of insulted

i spent real money on gold to play GTA online(don't normally play multiplayer but this is GTA) and some of my month was wasted.

if they had said that there may still be faults i would have waited,  

while the GTA$s may replace what i lost i don't feel that RS have given anything real as an apology.

what i would have hoped for is a discount on the DLC or something like give the norm games the SE code the SE games the CE code and the CE games get the first DLC for free  

I see what you mean about being insulted, sure it's a generous offer and R* didn't even have to give the cash but when you think about it 500 g is nothing when you want to buy and mod a couple of decent car or purchase a nice garage/apartment.

cattafett
  • cattafett

Prankster

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:16 AM

MootWizard but thats the thing its not a generous offer, they haven't given anything thats real that costs them (off key metaphor) its like choking someone then saying to makeup for it have some air, while saying nothing about the bruises or pain when they swallow   

Firme
  • Firme

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:36 AM

is it per character online or main one ?

cattafett
  • cattafett

Prankster

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:06 AM

all your characters share a bank account 

K20
  • K20

suckmyrocket

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:15 AM

First Instalment:

31st October 2013 at 23:58

Second Instalment:

31st October 2013 at 23:59

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

www.DamnedNation.net

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:42 AM

is it per character online or main one ?

Online Only.

Read the post I made three post up it explains everything.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

www.DamnedNation.net

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:45 AM

all your characters share a bank account 

Only Online Characters do not Single Player that's what he's asking

MootWizard
  • MootWizard

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:04 AM

MootWizard but thats the thing its not a generous offer, they haven't given anything thats real that costs them (off key metaphor) its like choking someone then saying to makeup for it have some air, while saying nothing about the bruises or pain when they swallow   

Well that's quite a metaphor..

But the thing is they never had to offer the stimulus, albeit a poor amount of money compared to what some players have lost. R* could have went along and not given anything back but hey, it's a game to be played, if people are going to bitch and whinge about it all there's no point to playing.

Nemecsis
  • Nemecsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:23 AM

I wish they would just bump it up to $750,000. I REALLY want the Eclipse Tower apartment AND a Vacca. But I wont be able to get both. I might just buy $1.2m for $20 rl. But I feel like thats cheating. 

Nemecsis
  • Nemecsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:30 PM

WOW now its not going to come til Novermber. Wtf this is pissing me off really bad!!!

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:42 PM

I've been counselling patience all along, pointing out that they only ever said 'hopefully' in regards to time frames for payment, etc. My patience is starting to wear thin at last. Still, when the money comes I'll have a use for it.

In response to another poster, its not costing them nothing - its the equivalent of giving us each a $500k cash card so that's a potential loss to their income stream at least.

Nemecsis
  • Nemecsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:03 AM

What if they said all this to get people to start playing again and their just gonna make up a string of bullsh*t lies until they run out of things to lie about??

TheAzn
  • TheAzn

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:58 AM

The stimulus has been released a long time ago. To claim it, you have to buy a car, waste as much money as you can on it, sell it at LSC, when SOLD appears, immediately press start, go to ONLINE, then SWAP CHARACTERS. Choose the character you are playing with. Repeat until $500k.

I don't understand why you guys are dependent on this stimulus. What if R* never mentioned it? Or if they never give it out? If R* were to send out $500k in REAL money, ok, all for it. But for a game that you'll probably stop playing a few months from now. Is it really worth to complain? YEA YEA you want to play the game legitimately, I understand. Go do the hundreds of missions that are available. Work hard to play hard just like in real life. You want that Lamborghini and that 5 story mansion, work for it. No one is going to hand you a check to get you there half way.

I don't mean to complain about complainers but if you want that money and R* isn't living up to their words, you could be doing missions with friends. Or glitch. It's not like the FBI are going to come knock on your door tomorrow and ask you how you got $45 million in GTA money over a period of 6 hours. Let alone you're running around in LS and Blaine recklessly killing people and blowing sh*t up.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

www.DamnedNation.net

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:31 AM

Folks I have posted the information several days ago. Scroll up and look for my post it explains EVERYTHING.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users