» «
Photo

SA Realism Ideas

9 replies to this topic
gtatrainlover
  • gtatrainlover

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:34 PM Edited by gtatrainlover, 27 October 2013 - 05:25 PM.

Well I thought that maybe this topic could be about ways to make SA more like in the real world with simple CLEO moding and those who have ideas may post them here.

BTW this are some of my ideas:

-Raindance helicopters patroling the beaches and shores.

-Hobos or imigrants riding the tops of the flatbeds of the trains.

-(Like in Vice City)Police Helicopters flying trough the city.

-Semaphores on the sides of the train tracks.

-A better and bigger Sobell Railyards.

-After the cars explode fire still comes out.

-When trains derail fire comes out of the wheels and side grills.

-When pedestrians see you with a gun they´ll run away.

-Planes parking where people get on and off.

-Military Helicopters patroling the Military bases in SF and LV.

-The military train from the mission Green Goo comes out in free roam.

-Lose Freight engines in the sheds at the Sobell RailYards

And thats about it.Share your ideas and hope that others decide to make it.

Lone Rider
  • Lone Rider

Researcher And Coordinator

• Members
  • Lebanon

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:52 PM

Nice ideas bro,looking forward to them.

Here's mine(witch no one has ever done it but if you do it,it would be great,AND you'l get lots of downloads :p etc...)

To buy drugs from drug dealers

why not?The sounds of cj buying drugs,animation and EVERYTHING is in the game fils,you just have to set them up properly  :santa:

aStiffSausage
  • aStiffSausage

Formerly Oksu

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:37 PM

*Cough*

May I represent to you, a mod by legendary Deji, Black Market! It's still Work in Progress, though first versions are already released with the possibility to buy and sell any kind of drugs from your local dealer, and with the possibility to smoke a doobie whenever you feel the need for one!

gtatrainlover
  • gtatrainlover

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:04 PM

Nice ideas bro,looking forward to them.

Here's mine(witch no one has ever done it but if you do it,it would be great,AND you'l get lots of downloads :p etc...)

why not?The sounds of cj buying drugs,animation and EVERYTHING is in the game fils,you just have to set them up properly  :santa:

Deal is:I dont know how to make CLEO mods.I made this topic for people who have requests from this kind of ideas and for those who want to mod something new could come here,look at our ideas and make them.

BTW:i think i saw a mod of this.CJ buying drugs from the DDs

CantThinkOfOne2013
  • CantThinkOfOne2013

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:14 AM

• Air Traffic, there is already a mod for that.
  • If possible, AT-400's spawning with different skins.
  • Buses are common on the streets like in GTA V.
  • Runway at Area 69 (i'm skeptical on this one as large map mods usually crash my game).
  • Ferry transporting passengers and (depending on model used) vehicles from San Fierro to Bayside.
  • Tram stops and picks up passengers and is hijackable, there is already a mod for that.
  • Trucks spawn with trailers, there is already a mod for that.
  • Trains on both tracks, one again, already a mod.
  • Boats slowly sink when destroyed.
  • All interiors accessible during normal play (apart from destroyed ones such as the Vagos house), including deleted and cutscene-only ones.

gtatrainlover
  • gtatrainlover

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:25 PM

• Runway at Area 69 (i'm skeptical on this one as large map mods usually crash my game).
  • Ferry transporting passengers and (depending on model used) vehicles from San Fierro to Bayside.
  • Tram stops and picks up passengers and is hijackable, there is already a mod for that.
  • All interiors accessible during normal play (apart from destroyed ones such as the Vagos house), including deleted and cutscene-only ones.

Well yeah most of these are already made,but try thinking of new ones. :)

Silent
  • Silent

Moderating Cookie Monster

• Premium
  • Poland
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Script/Plugin 2014 [SilentPatch]
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2014
    Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2013
    Most Talented [Modding] 2013
    Best Map 2013 [ViceCityStories PC Edition]
    Best Vehicle 2013 [III Aircraft]
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 10 November 2013 - 12:32 AM

Regarding realism, there is a Back to Reality mod. It's very old but I remember it being good quality :^:

CantThinkOfOne2013
  • CantThinkOfOne2013

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:18 AM

Well I thought of some new and (hopefully) original ideas:

• How about animals spawning in the countryside like in GTA V, I can't find any mod like that, and you should be able to ride them, and they should come complete with GXT name.
  • A subway in Los Santos based off the real life Los Angeles Subway, I attempted to make one myself using the map editor but my game crashed.  :angry:
  • A Blimp flying around the skies in the cities like in GTA V, there is a blimp model available here that could be used: http://www.gtagarage...show.php?id=816.

gtatrainlover
  • gtatrainlover

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:03 AM

• How about animals spawning in the countryside like in GTA V, I can't find any mod like that, and you should be able to ride them, and they should come complete with GXT name.
  • A subway in Los Santos based off the real life Los Angeles Subway, I attempted to make one myself using the map editor but my game crashed.  :angry:
  • A Blimp flying around the skies in the cities like in GTA V, there is a blimp model available here that could be used: http://www.gtagarage...show.php?id=816.

The animals spawning is already a mod:

http://www.gamemoddi...0458-ohota.html

-The subway was one of my ideas,but not the underground one.The L-train that goes above the streets would be nicer,and it could replace the boring SF tram.My map editor worked with my SA perfectly but for some strange reason Map Editor didn´t worked anymore.New track files and cleo modding would also be required.

-Due to GTA V´s big launch,I don´t doubt that a blimp mod would be made soon.

gtatrainlover
  • gtatrainlover

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:43 AM

The animals spawning is already a mod:

http://www.gamemoddi...0458-ohota.html

-The subway was one of my ideas,but not the underground one.The L-train that goes above the streets would be nicer,and it could replace the boring SF tram.My map editor worked with my SA perfectly but for some strange reason Map Editor didn´t worked anymore.New track files and cleo modding would also be required.

-Due to GTA V´s big launch,I don´t doubt that a blimp mod would be made soon.

My Map Editor worked again.So if anyone can make the elevated track files,post them,and i could make the tracks above the LS streets.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users