Quantcast

» «
Photo

How To: Rearrange Vehicles In Your Garage! (Video)

28 replies to this topic
Jozzborne
  • Jozzborne

Jeremy

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:11 PM Edited by Jozzborne, 25 October 2013 - 03:43 AM.

First off, HUGE shout out to TidoMan because without his glitch for insuring the cop vehicles this method wouldn't be known either so props to him!

I made a video that shows you exactly how to move around the cars in your garage.  You will need to permanently destroy a car in order to make your first move but that should be it so chose your sh*ttiest one.  Cheers!  This is also the same method used to insure vehicles such as cop cars and other police vehicles.  When you pull the car back in the garage it will be insured regardless of what it is.  I have even insured Buzzard choppers doing this!

If you have a car that is duplicatable for a friend (they get in car, start up job, drive into garage, exit job) then I suggest making a dupe for them and using that as the initial car to destroy.  That way when you have all the cars in order you can grab that car back from your buddy (dupes it back to you) and use it to replace the last clone you end up with so you end up with all ten cars you originally had.  This is what I did with the space docker.

I strongly suggest using an invite only session.  Make sure you have no currently destroyed cars that can be replaced with Mors Mutual.  If you do then you need to call and get the replacements and make sure they are all back in your garage.

1. Determine the spot where you want the desired car to be moved to (must already be a different car in this spot thats also insured).

2. Grab the car that is in that spot and drive it outside of the garage.

3. Blow up the car and lose the police if you get a wanted level (usually will).

4. Enter the garage again on foot and get in the car that you are trying to move (don't move it/hit gas AT ALL).

5. Call Mors Mutual on phone while sitting in drivers seat in the car you want to move.

6. Once the list appears for cars you can recover (don't actually select the car you blew up) drive the car out with menu still up.

7. Once the car starts moving and the screen turns black start spamming the A button (or X for PS3). 

8. When the cutscene ends and you drive out of the garage you will see in the corner that the claim has been processed.

9. Drive car back into garage.

When you drive the car back into the garage it will park in the spot where the car you destroyed used to be (thus moving it).  You will notice however, that an exact clone of this vehicle will still be parked in the spot it originally was in.  This random copy is the car you will take out and destroy next thus setting up your next move.  Rinse and repeat.  You will not be able to ever recover the original vehicle that you had to destroy which is why I suggest starting with a car that you can successfully dupe for a friend (see above) that way when you are all done you can have him dupe it back to you which can be used replace your final clone (since you will always finish with two of the same car).

Jozzborne
  • Jozzborne

Jeremy

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:12 PM

Oops my bad, didn't realize video was still processing.  Should be viewable any minute now.

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:12 PM

Video not working for me m8

Jozzborne
  • Jozzborne

Jeremy

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:25 PM Edited by Jozzborne, 24 October 2013 - 11:46 PM.

No idea why the hell its taking so long. Sorry guys!  I promise I'm not trolling lol.  It works.

Edit: 60%

SuperFlyCedrick
  • SuperFlyCedrick

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:34 PM

Make it available for mobile!

Shieldtox
  • Shieldtox

Thug

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 12:04 AM

Is it the one where u drive out the vehicle u want to move and then replace it by buying something? then drive it back in?

Jozzborne
  • Jozzborne

Jeremy

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 12:28 AM

Is it the one where u drive out the vehicle u want to move and then replace it by buying something? then drive it back in?

Nope. Video is uploaded!

Jozzborne
  • Jozzborne

Jeremy

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:22 AM

Anyone try this yet and have issues? Watching over the video a second time, hopefully it wasn't too confusing.

MackRotten
  • MackRotten

Original Gangsta

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:35 AM

Now about to try it. :)

MackRotten
  • MackRotten

Original Gangsta

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:47 AM

Confirmed as working on PS3, much appreciated :)

Jozzborne
  • Jozzborne

Jeremy

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:51 AM

Confirmed as working on PS3, much appreciated :)

Good to hear!  I'm so OCD I've been waiting to do this for a while lol.  I hated having my cars all jumbled up.  Now I have sports and super cars on one side and then offroad/utility vehicles on the other (even ordered biggest to smallest).  Looks sharp.

KennethMBB
  • KennethMBB

Loose as I made your mother last night

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:53 AM

Yah well this won't work if you have a full garage of all modded vehicles.

Jozzborne
  • Jozzborne

Jeremy

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:58 AM

Yah well this won't work if you have a full garage of all modded vehicles.

I had a full garage of fully modded vehicles and I did it.  You just have to sacrifice a car in the beginning.  If any of your cars are duplicatable just make a clone and give it to a buddy so when its all over you can put it back.  That's what I did.

Yakito
  • Yakito

Peon

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:59 AM

If you lose a car because of this, then unfortunately I see no point.

Jozzborne
  • Jozzborne

Jeremy

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:06 AM Edited by Jozzborne, 25 October 2013 - 03:11 AM.

If you lose a car because of this, then unfortunately I see no point.

It's good if you dont have a full garage or if you have a sh*t car you dont really need.  Also, if you have a car that is duplicatable make a copy and give it to a friend then get it back when you are done.  You can do that by having him get in your car, then he starts up a job, parks car in his garage during job, then quits the job.  When you are done moving your last car just destroy your final cloned car and then get your buddy to dupe the first car back to you and pull it in!

kingcarlo08
  • kingcarlo08

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:20 AM

OP may i suggest that you also put a text tutorial? since im currently at work and youtube is not allowed :) 

Jozzborne
  • Jozzborne

Jeremy

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:21 AM Edited by Jozzborne, 25 October 2013 - 03:34 AM.

OP may i suggest that you also put a text tutorial? since im currently at work and youtube is not allowed :)

Sure thing, will type it up now. 

EDIT:  It's up.

• kingcarlo08 likes this

I_Love_Your_TDs
  • I_Love_Your_TDs

Thug

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:22 AM

Seems legit, imma test later, thanks!

KennethMBB
  • KennethMBB

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:24 AM

Yah I figured needing a friend to dupe it and hold it for you, but I have none atm that is bad-sport on psn. Anyone bad-sport ps3 wanting to do some rearranging with me?

Jozzborne
  • Jozzborne

Jeremy

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:36 AM

Yah I figured needing a friend to dupe it and hold it for you, but I have none atm that is bad-sport on psn. Anyone bad-sport ps3 wanting to do some rearranging with me?

I'd help ya out but I dont meet either of those requirements lol.  You should only need to dupe the first vehicle you plan on destroying since all the ones after that end up with clones.  When you are done with your last move replace your final clone with the car your friend dupes back to you.  

KennethMBB
  • KennethMBB

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:37 AM

I'd help ya out but I dont meet either of those requirements lol.  You should only need to dupe the first vehicle you plan on destroying since all the ones after that end up with clones.  When you are done with your last move replace your final clone with the car your friend dupes back to you.  

Yes I know, like I said though. Its trying to find someone trust worthy on PS3 in BS lobby.

Mr Fyn666
  • Mr Fyn666

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:41 AM

Excellent work Sir and thanks to your friend. I too have been stressing about the order of my cars and now can see the light.

Oh and i have successfully insured a cop car as well so 2 for the price of 1

Thanks again 

Jozzborne
  • Jozzborne

Jeremy

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:43 AM

Excellent work Sir and thanks to your friend. I too have been stressing about the order of my cars and now can see the light.

Oh and i have successfully insured a cop car as well so 2 for the price of 1

Thanks again 

Yep the car has insurance when you pull it back in.  So great!

OffroadRunner
  • OffroadRunner

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:56 AM

So you can insure police vehicles too? Even the SWAT truck? Off subject I know. lol

kingcarlo08
  • kingcarlo08

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:58 AM

Thanks op! 

Jozzborne
  • Jozzborne

Jeremy

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:35 AM

So you can insure police vehicles too? Even the SWAT truck? Off subject I know. lol

Yes do this exact trick and the car will be insured when it comes back in. I have insured my Riot Van.
  • OffroadRunner likes this

OffroadRunner
  • OffroadRunner

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:37 AM

Yes do this exact trick and the car will be insured when it comes back in. I have insured my Riot Van.

This is f*cking awesome! You rock man! We all got the riot vans for when were gonna go crew killing, but we always tend to lose one or two during the riots. Can't wait to do this tomorrow, thanks man!

Jozzborne
  • Jozzborne

Jeremy

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:43 AM

This is f*cking awesome! You rock man! We all got the riot vans for when were gonna go crew killing, but we always tend to lose one or two during the riots. Can't wait to do this tomorrow, thanks man!

TidoMan posted the method in the cop thread I just made a video showing how to use it to also rearrange so thank him. That vehicle is a tank, so dirty. Hold down on the dpad when you end up with your clone and it will show that it is insured. Make sure you keep the right one.

SuperFlyCedrick
  • SuperFlyCedrick

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:25 PM

are you able to move your elegy ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users