Does this kid need a life?

59 replies to this topic
mitchskaterr
  • mitchskaterr

Gamer

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:14 AM

playstation fanboys and xbox fanboys piss me off, why can't you just stfu and play. i have a ps3, played on the xbox a few times at my friend's house, their the same, only difference i can tell is the controller is bigger, but that's about to change on the ps4. Xbox one looks good and ps4 does aswell. Just pick one and play.

• streetx1xracer, RowanSane and JmanBassman like this

JmanBassman
  • JmanBassman

Wheelman For Hire

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:46 AM

playstation fanboys and xbox fanboys piss me off, why can't you just stfu and play. i have a ps3, played on the xbox a few times at my friend's house, their the same, only difference i can tell is the controller is bigger, but that's about to change on the ps4. Xbox one looks good and ps4 does aswell. Just pick one and play.

Agreed :^:  I only brought the PS3 version because majority of my IRL friends we're going the PS3 route.From what I've heard there is to advantage over one another... :monocle:

TakinThyBacon
  • TakinThyBacon

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 12:33 PM

Any time I see a name that has multiple X's at the front and rear of the name I pretty much assume they are going to be a douche, I am usually right too.

• streetx1xracer likes this

streetx1xracer
  • streetx1xracer

F*kn magnets, how do they work?

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 12:39 PM Edited by streetx1xracer, 25 October 2013 - 12:39 PM.

Any time I see a name that has multiple X's at the front and rear of the name I pretty much assume they are going to be a douche, I am usually right too.

And I thought my friend and I only knew about this. It's pretty much true too. And if the x's aren't bad enough, they usually have something stupid written in between them like xX_swagginallday_Xx

It really does annoy me.

I might also have 2 x's in my name but they are not obnoxious nor placed in any certain way to make me look like a fa**ot.
  • TakinThyBacon likes this

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

I Am Lightning, The Rain Transformed

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 12:42 PM

And I thought my friend and I only knew about this. It's pretty much true too. And if the x's aren't bad enough, they usually have something stupid written in between them like xX_swagginallday_Xx

It really does annoy me.

I might also have 2 x's in my name but they are not obnoxious nor placed in any certain way to make me look like a fa**ot.

My Xbox live gamertag is xXxCMPunkV1xXx

Okay so according to your logic, I must be a douche, right?

:sui:

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Street Cat

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 12:52 PM

Yea screw PS3. PSN Sucks, community sucks, and not to mention Sony got breached and hackers leaked peoples financial info.

I'll stick with Microsoft mainly for LIVE and their Exclusives. Cannot wait for Titanfall...

Woah farmer! I own an Xbox 360 and i'm going to buy an Xbox 1 but PS always has better exclusives. The only reason I don't have a PS is because of the controller.

This except I could get use to the controllers, I never had any issues on my ps1 or II. But yeah...xbox360 will be the last Microsoft gamimg system I buy for a long time. The money I have had to put into my Xbox360. I have the white brick older model and bought the HDD (those were not cheap a few years back). Plus the amount I have paid for LIVE over the years when I add it up...I could kick myself in the d*ck.

Think about it...we pay to watch Netflix... Their games for gold were CLASSIC Microsoft. Assassins Creed 2, Fable III, And HALO 3 (all great games 4-7 years ago) Yeah...thanks Microsoft? SO f*ck Xbox ONE (still a stupid name).

TakinThyBacon
  • TakinThyBacon

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:02 PM

It really does annoy me.

Guilty until proven innocent

• JmanBassman likes this

thugzmansion
  • thugzmansion

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:29 PM

no i think YOU need a life... being jealous of sh*t like this is just stupid

JmanBassman
  • JmanBassman

Wheelman For Hire

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:30 PM

It really does annoy me.

Numbers frustrate me as well especially if its like "GenericName87"

I feel like giving them 10 points for originality :blink:

streetx1xracer
  • streetx1xracer

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:08 PM

It really does annoy me.

Yup, and whenever I come across a person with that type of username, they are usually douches majority of the time. I have yet to meet a person with such username and not a douche.

I've had a psn for 4 years and I have never had a friend with xX username.

Lock N' Stock
  • Lock N' Stock

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:10 PM Edited by Gst0395, 25 October 2013 - 03:13 PM.

It's a modded account, PS3 is full of hackers...

Yep, this I say. I thought Rockstar were gonna deal with hackers.

Yup, and whenever I come across a person with that type of username, they are usually douches majority of the time. I have yet to meet a person with such username and not a douche.

Like it really matters, having "xX" in the username doesn't determine how a gamer behaves online, even if the ones you've met have been douchebags.

streetx1xracer
  • streetx1xracer

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:15 PM

It's a modded account, PS3 is full of hackers...

Yep, this I say. I thought Rockstar were gonna deal with hackers.

Like it really matters, having "xX" in the username doesn't determine how a gamer behaves online, even if the ones you've met have been douchebags.
Personal experiences change opinions.

alz-yer-pal
  • alz-yer-pal

taliBAM ActTuffGetMuff

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:17 PM

Just over a week ago i was in a lobby myself and a guy joined at level 598 and that was over a week ago. I have a pic on my phone but i cant b arsed uploading it to prove the sadness of some people

Lock N' Stock
  • Lock N' Stock

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:19 PM

Guess so, but generalizing isn't exactly fair. I do get your point though.

streetx1xracer
  • streetx1xracer

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:22 PM

Guess so, but generalizing isn't exactly fair. I do get your point though.

I mean yes it may not be true completely but majority of the time, for me, they have been douches.
  • Lock N' Stock likes this

erbalist
  • erbalist

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:24 PM

Those with alternating capital letters are far bigger douches in my experience

TJGM
  • TJGM

Boss

• Members
  • Ireland
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:43 PM

Yea screw PS3. PSN Sucks, community sucks, and not to mention Sony got breached and hackers leaked peoples financial info.

I'll stick with Microsoft mainly for LIVE and their Exclusives. Cannot wait for Titanfall...

*timed exclusive

But I'm not even going to argue over consoles with you.

Osho
  • Osho

Old School RPG'er

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:48 PM

This kid is earning unnecessary attention here.
Whoever h(s)he is we need to move on esp. When there are many such kids found everyday and flaunt the rising stardom in GTAO world

soldat89
  • soldat89

Prankster

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:52 PM

Lol titanfall the mediocre looking cod like game that's the only notable game for the xbone

ShopToCustomer
  • ShopToCustomer

Ven rápido

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:57 PM

no you need a life

Curlypyebs
  • Curlypyebs

• Members
  • England

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:33 PM

The joypads are the same size, i have both consoles

The Xbox pad is fatter around the grips making it look bigger that's all.

Anyone who has both put them side by side analogue to d-pad, they're the same size

IIluminati
  • IIluminati

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:03 PM Edited by IIluminati, 25 October 2013 - 07:09 PM.

Woah farmer! I own an Xbox 360 and i'm going to buy an Xbox 1 but PS always has better exclusives. The only reason I don't have a PS is because of the controller.

I love when PS Fanboys say "Well I'm getting Xbox One and PS4" But favor Playstation lol.

Xbox Live is and always will be KING. PS Plus no thanks... And better exclusives? Maybe RPG Games... But for Hardcore Online games and Shooters I'll stick with Xbox... 

You should feel lucky to get Destiny on PS4. If it weren't for Destiny the only good shooter PS would have is Killzone and we all know that game is pretty bad. 

Don't get me started with the Playstation Controller.. I'll be honest I had fun with Infamous but these are casual games at best. They should be on iPad and Android. 

Can't wait for TITANFALL...

TJ_57
  • TJ_57

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:35 PM

Notice how it's always the Xbox fags who fire the first shot...

Hello illuminati

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:40 PM

I absolutely detest console wars. There are only slight differences in the end, just made by different people. Really, the only difference worth noting is the controller design. Who cares which one we own, we're all gamers.

streetx1xracer
  • streetx1xracer

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:48 PM

I love when PS Fanboys say "Well I'm getting Xbox One and PS4" But favor Playstation lol.

Xbox Live is and always will be KING. PS Plus no thanks... And better exclusives? Maybe RPG Games... But for Hardcore Online games and Shooters I'll stick with Xbox... 

You should feel lucky to get Destiny on PS4. If it weren't for Destiny the only good shooter PS would have is Killzone and we all know that game is pretty bad. 

Don't get me started with the Playstation Controller.. I'll be honest I had fun with Infamous but these are casual games at best. They should be on iPad and Android. 

Can't wait for TITANFALL...

You call out ps fanboys yet your an xbox fanboy, you're just as bad.
  • jatiger13 and Curlypyebs like this

dagangsta
  • dagangsta

#Tits

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:13 PM Edited by dagangsta, 25 October 2013 - 08:15 PM.

He must've been on that speed and it keeps him awake for weeks, perhaps months.

I bet the player is Trevor.
Yea. My friend took speed once. OMFG. He's usually a laid back lazy sh*t. Then he was acting like he was a Russian little motorbike ... They're fast as f*ck cuz I got 1. f*ck me it's hard to even hold on to it when accelerating

JustOneMonth
  • JustOneMonth

Griefer? Better Call Saul!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:17 PM

... And it turns into a console bitching.

• TakinThyBacon likes this

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:11 PM

It's a hacked account. Look at his stats. Level 581 and still 2 bars shooting and driving, lol.

+1.

Yep :miranda:

Lock N' Stock
  • Lock N' Stock

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:50 PM

Ironic, I just gave my self an "xX" username, and now I can't change it for another year. I actually do feel like a douche now, lol. I should have thought of something better.

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:09 PM

HACKED. 

now everybody move on.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users