• None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:29 AM

Then*

legendm0de
  • legendm0de

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:27 AM

Their lives in single player are strictly adhered to, Trevor obviously has no ability to be responsible for owning a f*ckng pet. Michael and that prissy Hollywood family would not tolerate a f*ckng pet. I expect/hope to see pets and animals arriving in GTA Online though

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:55 AM

Would be cool to have a cat in the apartment and a dog who followed you around in GTA Online

• Nemecsis likes this

DaltonWilliams123
  • DaltonWilliams123

Welsh Wheelman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:33 PM

Chop isn't actually Franklin's dog, Lamar owns Chop but just leaves it with Franklin after a while.

Nemecsis
  • Nemecsis

Drifter/Tuner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:47 PM

Chop isn't actually Franklin's dog, Lamar owns Chop but just leaves it with Franklin after a while.

Lmao so it's Franklin's -.-

• Hooves07 likes this

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

OG

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:30 PM

I've noticed Chop walking around Trevors Hangar in Sandy Shores but you can't do anything with him.

YFV17D
  • YFV17D

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:40 PM Edited by YFV17D, 30 October 2013 - 10:40 PM.

I've noticed Chop walking around Trevors Hangar in Sandy Shores but you can't do anything with him.

That's not chop. THat's some other woman/mans stupid dog who live in a trailer and is always in the way when i need to exit the hanger in a plane. 

ASAPRocky
  • ASAPRocky

Lord Flacko

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:39 AM

I would like to see Trevor having a cat in which he throws something at it when you spawn as him.

Too bad PETA would be on R*'s ass.

RememberToTaper
  • RememberToTaper

PUSH through the BURN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:51 AM

I noticed a dog that looks like him in Trevor's Hanger but it was always a different color (light brown) and the owner was always behind him (always some fat guy).

CiviX
  • CiviX

Snitch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:56 AM

I would like to see Trevor having a cat in which he throws something at it when you spawn as him.

Too bad PETA would be on R*'s ass.

Yeah, they wouldn't complain about the fact you can run dogs and other animals over. Or kick a dog to death and keep stomping on it's corpse.

DaltonWilliams123
  • DaltonWilliams123

Welsh Wheelman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:09 AM

What I mean is Franklin is dog-sitting for Lamar because Lamar doesn't want Ballas to kill Chop.

x0v3rKiLx
  • x0v3rKiLx

Our UAV is online!

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:53 PM

Tbh, I think it's stupid how the characters "stick to their profile". GTA IV was so much more liberal with the decisions you made that impacted the end-game profile of Niko. You could get a girlfriend, slip back into drug running, become a law-abiding citizen and do vigilante work....

An open-world game should never restrict players with the way THEY want to develop a character.

Nemecsis
  • Nemecsis

Drifter/Tuner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:29 PM

What I mean is Franklin is dog-sitting for Lamar because Lamar doesn't want Ballas to kill Chop.

Even though Franklin takes him out to kill Ballas. f*ck logic.

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

crush on Amanda De Santa.

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:42 PM

Tbh, I think it's stupid how the characters "stick to their profile". GTA IV was so much more liberal with the decisions you made that impacted the end-game profile of Niko. You could get a girlfriend, slip back into drug running, become a law-abiding citizen and do vigilante work....

An open-world game should never restrict players with the way THEY want to develop a character.

That's right, but same thing can be said about Gta iv.

What about cults? Some features are taken out and some features are new.

red111
  • red111

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:52 AM

Its kinda funny if you go around with chop and push L2, "Go get him chop" on random pedestrians. I should do that more around grove street. 

Shmiqq
  • Shmiqq

hello!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:25 AM

Here's how I see it:
Rockstar: AH YES animals were cool in RDR good idea, let's give what we see as the main protagonist an animal just to show the players we can put animals into the modern game!

So basically it was their way of showing their skills. Michael is loaded with a broken family and Jimmy would probably sell the pet, and Trevor would eat it as someone kindly said above.

Chop is useless and I throw his ball in the traffic for fun. I want a Labrador, man.

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

Police Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:41 AM Edited by Tenxax, 02 November 2013 - 01:42 AM.

92' Nostalgia trip.

LSPD Officer: People like you make me sick!

Back to 2013

The De Santas already had a pet, Trevor isn't much of a pets guy... and Franklin just takes care of Chop.

Hey atleast they got something in common, Lammar's annoying ass.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users