Quantcast

» «
Photo

How much % of the GTA players do you think done the LSC glitch?

107 replies to this topic

Poll: How much % of the GTA players do you think done the LSC glitch? (47 member(s) have cast votes)

How much % of the GTA players do you think done the LSC glitch?

1. 0-10 (3 votes [6.38%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.38%

2. 11-20 (6 votes [12.77%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 12.77%

3. 21-30 (4 votes [8.51%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.51%

4. 31-40 (2 votes [4.26%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.26%

5. 41-50 (4 votes [8.51%] - View)

6. 51-60 (6 votes [12.77%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 12.77%

7. 61-70 (4 votes [8.51%] - View)

8. 71-80 (14 votes [29.79%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 29.79%

9. 81-90 (3 votes [6.38%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.38%

10. 91-100 (1 votes [2.13%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 2.13%

Vote Guests cannot vote
DMC14
  • DMC14

Tiger Force 1

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:12 AM

I'd have to say 80% of this forum alone did the glitch.  I'm part of the 20%.

i was thinking around 80% also. i am also apart of the 20%

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:18 AM

I have not nor ever will 'glitch' or cheat in this game, I'm a nice level 73 atm have hardly any money anymore, own 1 fully modded sports grotti carbonizzare along with 9 other mixed stolen vehicles. I hope all you cheating scum get banned and reset then all piss off back to CoD and tickle some cock there with the rest of the complete f*ck tards that play thoses poor excuse for modern gaming let downs - to genuine gamers who can see a great looking project like gta:o keep holding on.. A massive company like R* ain't gonna keep us hangin on for nothing.. Trust me things will get better . :)

Haha, I love when I hear of people like this. Grinding out sh*tty missions constantly, always whining about having to spend money on ammo/medical and then bringing their dirtbox vehicles on missions and wondering why people lol at them and get a proper car when they try pick them up to get to the objective..

Your anguish sustains me...

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:21 AM

I have not nor ever will 'glitch' or cheat in this game, I'm a nice level 73 atm have hardly any money anymore, own 1 fully modded sports grotti carbonizzare along with 9 other mixed stolen vehicles. I hope all you cheating scum get banned and reset then all piss off back to CoD and tickle some cock there with the rest of the complete f*ck tards that play thoses poor excuse for modern gaming let downs - to genuine gamers who can see a great looking project like gta:o keep holding on.. A massive company like R* ain't gonna keep us hangin on for nothing.. Trust me things will get better . :)

Haha, I love when I hear of people like this. Grinding out sh*tty missions constantly, always whining about having to spend money on ammo/medical and then bringing their dirtbox vehicles on missions and wondering why people lol at them and get a proper car when they try pick them up to get to the objective..

sh*tty missions? If you don't like the game why do you play it? And if you think all the vehicles should be chrome super cars, guess what? You're an idiot.

ar0ra7374
  • ar0ra7374

YEWF

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:26 AM

Anyone over 70 most likely did it. I haven't seen one legit player over 70 who hasn't. 

You have now.

7s0Zl8S.png?1

I smell rooftop rumble :)

nah. That's mixed with coke and base invaders you are smelling. Even if it was, farming was considered legit by R*. So even if I or anyone else did RR they would still be legit.

Oh yeh for sure man, absolutely.  It was more of a "You might not have glitched out supercars, but I bet you loved doing missions over and over before R* removed the replay option :)" type of cheeky comment.

Honestly, farming may not technically be "cheating" but f*ck me it was borrrrrring! Glitching you might say was boring but you don't have to be on the ball, i watched a film and glitched, before i knew it i was loaded!

mybrainfellout
  • mybrainfellout

Chaos Lord

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:29 AM

I would like to know where everyone got their extensive knowledge on the actual amount of players etc, to actually begin to have a well thought out estimate on the percentage glitchers..

philthethrill81
  • philthethrill81

Japan makes hawt women (ai shinozake)

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:38 AM

Considering there's hundreds of youtube videos and probably thousands of threads about the LSC glitch, I'd say at least 5-10% of the population used the glitch to some extent. 

My crew has over 65 players in it, and along with myself (who only glitched because cars disappeared from my garage), only 2 other players have 2+ million in car sales. 

The majority of the other players I play with on my friends list haven't done it or even heard of it so it's hard to say. I don't play enough free roam in random lobby's to really see what other players are driving

Scumbaggah
  • Scumbaggah

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:41 AM

I would like to know where everyone got their extensive knowledge on the actual amount of players etc, to actually begin to have a well thought out estimate on the percentage glitchers..

From yo mama.

Outlaw430
  • Outlaw430

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:59 AM

R* announced there estimate lol look at the dunces just arguing away here. Go to there site you meatheads. PS. 60% is right.

mybrainfellout
  • mybrainfellout

Chaos Lord

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:06 AM

From yo mama.

GG

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:11 AM

sh*tty missions? If you don't like the game why do you play it? And if you think all the vehicles should be chrome super cars, guess what? You're an idiot.

Missions are just horrific. I play it because I get to play against other people in various game modes. If I wanted to test my hand eye coordination skills against a series of ELSE IF statements in a phonebook of code, I would play tetris....

In regards vehicles, if you bring anything other than a top tier car out to play, you're wasting people's time.

everydaynormalguy
  • everydaynormalguy

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:17 AM

Probably around 30%.   We will find out once people start getting banned or reset.   Glitchers made the same type of post last year about black ops 2, they glitched to master prestige and thought their numbers were like 80%, but when they ended up getting banned (2 months after)  it was more like 15%.

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:23 AM

Hence why I suggest anyone interested do a poll topic.

SHarm
  • SHarm

Reincarnation of Tommy Vercetti

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:42 AM

Wow this is a hot topic lol

The only reason I said 60% is because my friends (I never even told them about the glitch) and most of them are older family members who don't really have time to look around forums and youtube to find glitches 6 out of 10 of my gta online friends (excluding people I've added to race criminal records because that would be an inaccurate amount) knew about the glitch, once they knew they spread it to the other 5 of my Xbox friends, then they tried it...I'm pretty sure word if mouth spreads like wild fire

Especially when people check your social club stats and ask "how the hell did you get so much money?!"

Zombiejaeger
  • Zombiejaeger

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:46 AM

Based on my empirical views on Free-Aim (Ps3) I would say you meet a glitcher once every 10-15 players maximum.

It's not as many as you think there are. Or they are all on auto-aim servers.

Luftwaffle
  • Luftwaffle

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:50 AM

I actally had a lot of fun farming mixed with coke. It was mostly beacause of the group I was with but it was still enjoyable and I added 6 people to my friends lists because of it.

ZeroDemon
  • ZeroDemon

Zero420

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:04 AM

I actally had a lot of fun farming mixed with coke. It was mostly beacause of the group I was with but it was still enjoyable and I added 6 people to my friends lists because of it.

Yea those days are over now it seems, they never fixed the supposed "replay bug" after completing a mission that they have apparently been working on for a few patches now so they say. Farming with the right people can be fun as hell, it's those solo farmers that seem to bitch about boredom.

Well from my time in freemode i would say a large quantity, sh*t i heard some people talking about it in the lobby teaching people how to do it and talking about how the majority of legit players are being pushed into glitching if they haven't already. So eh i guess it's a pretty broad number as of right now.

SHarm
  • SHarm

Reincarnation of Tommy Vercetti

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:12 AM

Well from my time in freemode i would say a large quantity, sh*t i heard some people talking about it in the lobby teaching people how to do it and talking about how the majority of legit players are being pushed into glitching if they haven't already. So eh i guess it's a pretty broad number as of right now.

This is another reason, glitches push legit people to glitch to maximise the % of glitchers out there, theres no point banning 99% of the game if they all glitched at one point, then there is also the garage bug that pushed people to glitch, all that hard work, to be taken away, yeah people might get 500k but it hasn't happened yet, so people glitch their cars back

ar0ra7374
  • ar0ra7374

YEWF

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:36 AM

You can't be sure exactly but my guess is a sh*t load have!  I don't want to put a percentage on it but i think it's a lot more than what some people think

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users