xxxxx

Has this been solved yet someone please tell us how to do this

Thanks

the_samich
  • the_samich

Thug

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:45 PM

Can this only be done by those who purchased special edition?

FinalStandLabs
  • FinalStandLabs

TGN Partnered YouTuber

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:47 PM

What are you talking about?

wannaslide
  • wannaslide

Trick

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:36 PM

the blueprint map that came with the special edition, if you put a ultra violate light over it, it has hidden messages and what op wrote is one of them. I'm also keen to know if it has been solved, i'm not smart enough to figure it out myself lol so I haven't even tried yet.

Harwood-Butcher
  • Harwood-Butcher

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 12:16 AM

It just leads you to Paleto Cove where you buy the dock for $500.000 and the submarine and the boat with the scuba gear will be kept.

Thats it really :/

MightyWhite89
  • MightyWhite89

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 12:20 AM

It just leads you to Paleto Cove where you buy the dock for $500.000 and the submarine and the boat with the scuba gear will be kept.

Actually it cost $250,000 for the docks. i think the uv map has just been printed wrong.

balgra
  • balgra

Balgra & Rinx

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:43 PM

there used to be a long thread about the jetpack / blueprints / easter eggs - has that been stopped now and people given up?

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:19 PM

I don't think this is the submarine dock.

why would they use a arrow, they could of just said turn left here.

and I don't think the printing is wrong.

jimmylh
  • jimmylh

not a player hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:48 PM Edited by jimmylh, 25 October 2013 - 03:04 PM.

Actually it cost $250,000 for the docks. i think the uv map has just been printed wrong.

Those directions put you Exactly at the dock with the sub and dinghy missions. I believe the map maker and programmers got their wires crossed with the dollar amount. With so many people working on a game of this size, mistakes in the final product are inevitable. It could be the dock started out costing $500K and they decided to make it cheaper so more players could afford it. The map maker then either didn't get the memo, or it was too late change it.

the_samich
  • the_samich

Thug

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:57 AM

Those directions put you Exactly at the dock with the sub and dinghy missions. I believe the map maker and programmers got their wires crossed with the dollar amount. With so many people working on a game of this size, mistakes in the final product are inevitable. It could be the dock started out costing $500K and they decided to make it cheaper so more players could afford it. The map maker then either didn't get the memo, or it was too late change it.

Why would they waste the money and time to print this on a map for no reason? Print work ain't cheap. Also, if it is just for the dock then why did they only print this on C.E maps when everyone can buy the dock? This may be a pretty deep mystery.

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:35 AM Edited by tresshold, 27 October 2013 - 09:38 AM.

I thought only Michael was able to buy the docks.

and why the five crosses?

I think the arrow doesn't just say go left here.

maybe follow the arrow?

that dock is to easy thinking

TrustNo1
  • TrustNo1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:42 PM

The docks are only .2 of a mile from the canyon.

TargetPractice
  • TargetPractice

I know what I know

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:27 PM

mmmmmmmm....

If I get in a car and set a Waypoint 0.5Mi. past the Canyon (bridge), it ends up at the curve of Chiliad Mt. State Wilderness and there are no roads leading down to any docks, so, how exactly do we measure the 0.5Mi. ?

Could it have anything to do with the Strangers & Freaks Mission at the dock?

I bought the property with Franklin, but that S&F Mission requires Michael, so, ...??

Could it be that the character must have only and exactly $500.000 on hand?

I can't seem to find any solution anywhere to this ....mistery.

Many sites mention it but none tell how to actually solve it.

Anyone know the real answer/solution? :-/

Sloth644
  • Sloth644

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:24 AM

Just got my special edition copy today before work so have had a chance to play it yet. I did take a look at the blueprint map though and noticed something interesting. The safehouses that are marked on the map are for the online characters. I'm thinking the message is for your online character, will try it out when i get home.

kamikazeedriver
  • kamikazeedriver

Don

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:56 AM

I'd also like to know what the mystery is. Bump

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 08:15 AM

Just got my special edition copy today before work so have had a chance to play it yet. I did take a look at the blueprint map though and noticed something interesting. The safehouses that are marked on the map are for the online characters. I'm thinking the message is for your online character, will try it out when i get home.

the safe houses appear to be good hideouts online or offline.

nothing to buy.

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 08:20 AM Edited by tresshold, 17 November 2013 - 08:20 AM.

mmmmmmmm....

If I get in a car and set a Waypoint 0.5Mi. past the Canyon (bridge), it ends up at the curve of Chiliad Mt. State Wilderness and there are no roads leading down to any docks, so, how exactly do we measure the 0.5Mi. ?

Could it have anything to do with the Strangers & Freaks Mission at the dock?

I bought the property with Franklin, but that S&F Mission requires Michael, so, ...??

Could it be that the character must have only and exactly $500.000 on hand?

I can't seem to find any solution anywhere to this ....mistery.

Many sites mention it but none tell how to actually solve it.

Anyone know the real answer/solution? :-/

could the 5 X's mean 5 stars.

or what I was thinking maybe you have to do 5 jobs first for mister X.

when you see a sign near that airfield where trevor does some jobs, it says on the sign to contact mister x.

http://socialclub.ro...7FEGFTH9yB0iwfg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users