Photo

GTA Online Helicopter/Plane Map locations Ranks 43+

9 replies to this topic
stonedpimpso
  • stonedpimpso

He's coming for you...

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:53 PM Edited by stonedpimpso, 01 November 2013 - 05:20 PM.

Made a map showing Helicopter locations after rank 43.

There is supposedly another helipad in the northernmost town but I haven't found it yet. If anyone can confirm the location and type of helo that spawns after level 43 let us know.

• Lamborghini1335 likes this

stonedpimpso
  • stonedpimpso

He's coming for you...

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:03 PM Edited by stonedpimpso, 01 November 2013 - 05:20 PM.

Clearer markings

ALSO NEED CARGOBOB LOCATION!!!! There is one that hovers around the military base but I've never seen it land and it would be nearly impossible to steal without doing one on one deathmatch near the base to avoid wanted stars while trying to steal it.

If you know of a helipad that spawns the cargobob consistantly after level 43 please post.

stagnzl
  • stagnzl

GTA Master

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:40 PM

I've seen the cargo on landed at the military base many times at night

stonedpimpso
  • stonedpimpso

He's coming for you...

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:58 PM

http://support.rocks...-Good-Rockstar-

Support this ticket if you want the Cargobob back!

stonedpimpso
  • stonedpimpso

He's coming for you...

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:38 PM Edited by stonedpimpso, 28 October 2013 - 04:23 PM.

The unconfirmed location on top of the police station on the west side of the city is false. There's no ladders to access the roof on that building and I tested it a good 10 times last night. No choppers spawn there. There's another helipad kitty-corner to that one that is unused as well. 

stonedpimpso
  • stonedpimpso

He's coming for you...

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:22 PM Edited by stonedpimpso, 28 October 2013 - 04:22 PM.

So logged another 10 hour or so and found that when approaching the hospital with a buzzard it will sometimes spawn the default medivac mavericks instead of the leveled up buzzard. Waste them and do a loop around the block for buzzards to pop back up.

This makes me wonder what the default choppers for the merryweather helipad, airport helipad, and to a lesser extent the military base helipads are. Vespucci beach is annihalator, Frogger is northeast of the lake, medivac mavericks are at the hospital... where oh where might the cargobob spawn by default.

Also still need to confirm the location of the helipad in the northernmost town.

BigBobBobson
  • BigBobBobson

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:13 PM

The unconfirmed location on top of the police station on the west side of the city is false. There's no ladders to access the roof on that building and I tested it a good 10 times last night. No choppers spawn there. There's another helipad kitty-corner to that one that is unused as well. 

I'm pretty certain a Buzzard does spawn there. You are right that it's impossible to reach from the ground though.

stonedpimpso
  • stonedpimpso

He's coming for you...

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:15 PM

Pretty sure that police helipad on the west side only spawns choppers in story mode. Still no confirmation on the town up north having a chopper, I keep forgetting to fly up there.

In Cargobob news I watched one do two laps around fort zanduco and then fly off towards los santos, I didn't have a chopper to follow it at the time but perhaps it lands somewhere in the city...? I don't think it lands at the base from what I've gathered from others online.

csi_ice
  • csi_ice

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:42 PM

The North most town does spawn a Buzzard for me at the police station. The is a helipad behind the station, go through the small parking lot and it should be there. Easy grab, no stars, just a bit of a trip unless you are nearby.

stonedpimpso
  • stonedpimpso

He's coming for you...

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:22 PM

Did some research and did find that Buzzard in the north side town. Awesome little spot for grabbing much needed transportation that side of the mountain. Also confirmed the Annihilator spawns at the government building in the east not a buzzard. 

Here's the definitive map.

hellichopperlocals.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users