Photo

LIST OF MAJOR THINGS THAT NEED FIX!

6 replies to this topic
kljy
  • kljy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:42 PM

There are several things Rockstar still has wrong with the game in Online, and most of them are major things that ruin the fun of it. I've suggested some right here, check them out:

-Option to mute everybody in a job lobby and in the job itself. (by jobs i mean races, missions, etc).
-Option to votekick players in a job lobby and in the job itself.
-Reduce lobby, voting and loading times. You can do this by different ways:
  -combining the 'voting nextmap' with the 'voting current mission';
  -or by simply reducing voting time;
  -or for example, in the  voting map menu, most of the times, 6 out of 7 people (for example) have already voted and even if the 7th person votes different, it doesn't make a difference because the 6 people have already voted on one map, so if the game assumed this, we could just skip that persons vote instead of waiting for that one AFK guy.
-Option to turn ON/OFF Slipstream in races.
-Custom vehicles should be OFF by default in races.
-In races, catchup should be OFF by default. (this feature turned ON only rewards unskilled players who just stay in the back for the whole race and then in the very end, they catch up the guy on the lead and use slipstream to win in the very last second).
-Adding a 'Ghost vehicles' option in races. (for example, this option would make other cars like 'semi-transparent', and when you try to touch them, you would just go through them. This feature ON would reward skilled drivers instead of players that came out lucky of a pile of crashing cars or players that just pit stop other cars to defeat.)
-Races with 16 players should reward us with more money that the ones with 4 players.
-Missions (like Martin, Gerald, etc, that kind of missions) should reward us with more money and RP, because most of them take forever to complete, and are really difficult,  and the reward is only like 20,000$ tops).
-Change the RP and money given in races accordingly to the miles/difficulty of the race. (for example, the GRAND TOUR race, is 11.8 miles and it rewards the same as the Route 68. This is making people to only play like 3 racing maps (the criminal records, route 68, and the sewer one) when there are alot of fun ones (like redwood light district) that nobody plays because of the money/RP reward.
-Option to give anytime other players money . (not only giving the money in the end of a mission or something)
-Crew Wars (this is a MUST! I don't think i need to explain why)
-Cashing or withdrawing money ONLY ON ATM's! (this will force players to be more carefull after finishing a mission, because right now,we can't kill anybody in the end of a mission and take the money from him because either they just quickly cash their money, or they spawn like 1 or 2 blocks away from me,or they just quick join a job! which leads me to the next one-->)
-Players in the end of a mission should either spawn near each other (like 10 meters away) or given a 45 second time where they couldn't quit the game, join other activity, job, etc. This will give the other players a chance to kill them and steal their money in the end of a mission.
-After you kill someone in freemode, you should receive also a 45 second penalty where you couldn't quit the game, join other jobs, etc. (this will prevent cowards from killing someone and then just run away by quick joining a job).
-Air  races with FREAKIN BIGGER CHECKPOINTS! I can't stress this enough! The air  races are a laugh! Just type in youtube 'they should make checkpoints bigger in gta' and you'll see what i mean.
-Option to join 'misc' type of jobs in the Quick Join menu on your phone. (misc = arm wrestling, golf, gun range, etc)
-Option in deathmatch to make everybody start with the same guns. And this should be ON by default in my opinion. (Because i'm tired of seeing lvl 100 guys with snipers and miniguns killing players with pistols.)
-Fix the blur on the tattoos.

Caligastia
  • Caligastia

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:13 PM

In order of your bullet points

Yes - No - Yes - Yes - Yes - Yes - Yes - No - Yes - No - Yes - Yes - Yes - Yes - Yes - No - No - Yes (only longer that 45 seconds like 5 minutes, if you are going to kill someone, you should have to fight, not be a b*tch about it) - Yes - Yes - NO (we earned those guns, level up or get more skills).

All in all very well thought out.  Thanks for the post, here's to hoping someone who was development power looks carefully at this!

• kljy likes this

Foppez„o
  • Foppez„o

Prankster

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:10 PM

agree, on most parts, they should however remove catch up entirely.

DocPip
  • DocPip

Trick

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:04 PM

If you turn off custom vehicles permanently in races then what's the point in customising your cars?
If you don't like custom car lobbies join another?

kljy
  • kljy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:50 AM

If you turn off custom vehicles permanently in races then what's the point in customising your cars?
If you don't like custom car lobbies join another?

"-Custom vehicles should be OFF by default in races." they key word here is default

Palm3
  • Palm3

I will laugh at the giant beaver!!

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:01 AM

Option for the crew leader to see the PSN accounts on the socialclub website, in order to be able to kick/ban players from their crew.

(is there a website where I can find:  

PSN -> Social Club    

or

Social Club -> PSN

?)

pro_laps
  • pro_laps

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:13 PM

Agreed with most of those.

Don't agree with making air race checkpoints bigger though, just need to practice more. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users