Photo

How to get rid of Bad Sport?

8 replies to this topic
Torbey
  • Torbey

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:38 PM

Does Commending or Doing missions really lower it? If so, by how much and how many do you need?

Mikeol1987
  • Mikeol1987

Not Posting much atm due to life...

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:39 PM

Commendations can only occur in public lobbies and I don't think bad sports can commend each other, so that won't work... I hadn't heard about missions lowering the time? 

I'm currently bad sport (1st time) too as I was defending myself against spawn killers last night and took it a bit too far, I should of just left the server but I don't like to be a quitter.

Torbey
  • Torbey

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:40 PM

You can commend each other for sure, not sure if it lowers it though.

Tdubinmadtown33
  • Tdubinmadtown33

Glitcher

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:41 PM

How to get rid of bad sport?

Stop being a bad sport and destroying others vehicles..

Problem solved.. Derp

-TommyVercetti-
  • -TommyVercetti-

@Vercetti Estate

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:51 PM

Problem solved.. Derp

no%20sh*t%20sherlock.gif

Torbey
  • Torbey

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:57 PM

I destroyed like 10 cars over the course of a week.

KennethMBB
  • KennethMBB

Loose as I made your mother last night

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:05 PM

Don't f*cking bother with R* and their sh*t. I called them twice having my Bad-sport issue pushed up to a tier 2 issue and they didn't even bother reading what happened. They ignored it and gave me an auto-mated message. I'm so infuriated I'm holding off calling them because I might just yell at how unprofessional they are. They left me a f*cking auto-mated message telling me what to do for what I did do. What to know what happened? I ran into the finish line in a mission, therefore I completed it and my game locked up. Came back on and bad-sport for 8 days.

The Man Right Chea
  • The Man Right Chea

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:13 PM

It should be removed from the game tbh

BRASCH
  • BRASCH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:28 PM

Problem solved.. Derp

no%20sh*t%20sherlock.gif

Dig deeper Watson!

If I have to pay to replace someone's car, then why am I still getting sentenced to banville?

The whole system is a garbage idea!!  Get rid of the bad sport system!!!  If people quit matches, make that their thumbs down vote.  How much are you actually damaging the matchmaking experience for other players by quitting, really?  You are already charging me an in game fee for destroying player cars!  So losing a vehicle is a minor inconvenience.  

Get rid of the bad sport servers.  After that first wave of bans got back; has anyone else noticed how many players have turned into royal toolbags?  They spent several days pissed off at this game company, because they banned them from playing with their friends, in some angst filled lobby of hate!  Not to mention all the d-bags that wanted to play with their friends so they went around destroying cars and quitting matches just to be able to play with their friends.

The bad sport system is a terrible idea and done nothing but piss more people off and cause more "bad sport" behavior.  Spawn camping is being a bad sport!  Paying to blow up someone's car is not!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users