High Priority Case questions

5 replies to this topic
esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

I play both sides of the fence

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:32 PM

Okay, I've tried this mission atleast five times and have failed everytime. I'm just wondering, is there only one ladder to climb to get to the roof? My next question is, when I do climb the only ladder that I can find, I go all the way to the top, how do I get down to the building? I'v tried jumping directly over it but my parashoot never opens and I die everytime. I'v tried to go find a helicopter but they are not at the air field in the country. My crew member and I tried it last night where he called in a helicopter to pick us up, but when the chopper tried to sit us down we get shot before we even make it. I always play on easy as well. Please some guidence. You guys always come through for me.

FinalStandLabs
  • FinalStandLabs

TGN Partnered YouTuber

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:46 PM Edited by FinalStandLabs, 24 October 2013 - 04:48 PM.

Okay, I've tried this mission atleast five times and have failed everytime. I'm just wondering, is there only one ladder to climb to get to the roof? My next question is, when I do climb the only ladder that I can find, I go all the way to the top, how do I get down to the building? I'v tried jumping directly over it but my parashoot never opens and I die everytime. I'v tried to go find a helicopter but they are not at the air field in the country. My crew member and I tried it last night where he called in a helicopter to pick us up, but when the chopper tried to sit us down we get shot before we even make it. I always play on easy as well. Please some guidence. You guys always come through for me.

1. Get a helicopter ;)

2. Go up high on another building and snipe the people.

3. If that doesn't work get a good helicopter with missles at the Airport and blow them up.

4. Get a good pilot and shoot out the side.

5. Parachute down and take cover fast.

lRushdown
  • lRushdown

HERO

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:56 PM

-If you don't own a helicopter, call Merryweather and request Helicopter Pickup. 

-When the guy lands, shoot him and take the chopper, do not let him fly for you under any circumstances. 

-Land on top of the Maze building, snipe the guys on the top level of the construction zone.

-Fly over and land in the area you just cleared.

-Work your way down one level, grab the case.

-Wait for the enemy helicopter to show up, shoot it down.

-Deliver case.

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

I play both sides of the fence

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:11 PM

-If you don't own a helicopter, call Merryweather and request Helicopter Pickup. 

-When the guy lands, shoot him and take the chopper, do not let him fly for you under any circumstances. 

-Land on top of the Maze building, snipe the guys on the top level of the construction zone.

-Fly over and land in the area you just cleared.

-Work your way down one level, grab the case.

-Wait for the enemy helicopter to show up, shoot it down.

-Deliver case.

1. Get a helicopter ;)

2. Go up high on another building and snipe the people.

3. If that doesn't work get a good helicopter with missles at the Airport and blow them up.

4. Get a good pilot and shoot out the side.

5. Parachute down and take cover fast.

Thanks for the info. I will definatly try these methods. My crew member will be happy as well.

jeager1999
  • jeager1999

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:17 PM

Yeah I started using Merryweather for a Helicopter but once I am in the air I do notice a Frogger in the air as well.  I don't know for sure but something tells me you could watch where it goes and it could land somewhere so you can take it.

But yeah, Merryweather must go through a lot of pilots.

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:13 AM Edited by reform, 28 October 2013 - 02:16 AM.

As long as you do the mission during the day time, a chopper or 2 will spawn at the hellipads at the marina. they may take off and land when you get there, but once they touch back down you can jack them before they fly off again.

If you've unlocked merriweather or lester chopper this obviously isnt needed, although it would save a little cash.

Then yeah just park on the maze bank building and snipe the 8 or so people you should be able to see if you llook hard enough. 2 guys are down on the left side and not on the high roof.

once you have the case you can find cover and take out the enemy chopper. shoot the pilot if you get the chance, otherwise target the people shooting from the chopper as it'll land once they're dead anyway.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users