Quantcast

» «
Photo

Bad Sport for Personal Vehicles Overkill?

6 replies to this topic
Faytalchaos
  • Faytalchaos

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:58 PM

glad to see im not the only one thinking its overkill

Faytalchaos
  • Faytalchaos

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:00 PM

wtf was supposed to be a reply to another thread....not an entirely new topic

Lukezordz
  • Lukezordz

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:01 PM Edited by Lukezordz, 24 October 2013 - 03:02 PM.

It takes a lot of vehicles to be fair...

I was chasing some guy that had a bounty once, he ran over to the impound lot and climbed the fence, Unfortunately, my car got stuck, and I didn't want him to escape... So I got out and threw a sticky bomb over the fence.... Me not realising at the time that he was at the impound lot, I detonated the bomb and destroyed at least 3 player cars xD

Got spammed with Bad Sport warnings and one that said I completed a 9k Bounty xD

Didn't get Bad Sported.

Ahhhh... L2Forum Bro.

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:04 PM

Ouch.. Yes you need to be a HUGE asshole to get the Bad Sport Boot. If you got it.. U probably had it comin.

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:09 PM

It takes a lot of vehicles to be fair...

I was chasing some guy that had a bounty once, he ran over to the impound lot and climbed the fence, Unfortunately, my car got stuck, and I didn't want him to escape... So I got out and threw a sticky bomb over the fence.... Me not realising at the time that he was at the impound lot, I detonated the bomb and destroyed at least 3 player cars xD

Got spammed with Bad Sport warnings and one that said I completed a 9k Bounty xD

Didn't get Bad Sported.

Ahhhh... L2Forum Bro.

Same thing happened to me, was hunting down a bounty in a jet and he hid at Trevors trailer. For some reason him and 5 buddies must have parked their custom cars there. Well here I come guns blazing, next thing I know, I get like 5 bad sport warnings all at once flow blowing up PV's. lame.

GodlessLiberal83
  • GodlessLiberal83

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:12 PM

With the grenade launcher I blew up 4 cars in 1 session and still did not get anything, so I assume you have to really go crazy to get bad sport. 

pbeezy
  • pbeezy

Beast Mode

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:19 PM

Bad sport is overkill, you don't have to be an asshole at all to get it and lets be honest the money is coming out of our banks for destroying your car so don't get ass hurt about it. I got put in the bad sport lobby after a 9k bounty was placed on my head; I decided to take shelter in a tank and kill anyone that tried to collect. Rockstar was smart enough to allow you to purchase a tank and then punish you for using it on top of the insurance price of cars you destroy.

Really? we are not children and shouldn't be segregated for being worse in a game that's all about breaking the law.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users