Photo

Glitchers - Please stop

169 replies to this topic
elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 12:52 AM

TDUBINMADTOWN33 . u need to get some pussy . This will help u with your pissing and moaning

Tdubinmadtown33
  • Tdubinmadtown33

Glitcher

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:02 AM

TDUBINMADTOWN33 . u need to get some pussy . This will help u with your pissing and moaning

Lol I'm bitching and moaning? That guy is whining about glitchers. I am not bitching about anything. Lol

And nice attempt at making an assumption about someone when you have no idea what your talking about.. I'll let my gf of 7 years know that I need more sex!

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:32 AM

Lol I'm bitching and moaning? That guy is whining about glitchers. I am not bitching about anything. Lol

And nice attempt at making an assumption about someone when you have no idea what your talking about.. I'll let my gf of 7 years know that I need more sex!

I'd nail the girl in your picture.

Tdubinmadtown33
  • Tdubinmadtown33

Glitcher

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:36 AM

I'd nail the girl in your picture.

I do!  :colgate: Thanks!  Just not enough I guess.

sneety
  • sneety

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:40 AM

Glitches result in glitchers... It will always be that way and theres no solution apart from patience. Things will get patched, millions will vanish and we will start fresh soon.

It's like this in every great online experience on this scale.

The only real harm is shattered egos.

Pretty much this.

I don't really agree with online being free. You can't exactly play it without buying the game...

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:54 AM Edited by Seanathon, 25 October 2013 - 01:58 AM.

I didn't read all 6 pages just going to say, instead of asking all the glitchers to stop, why not ask Rockstar to fix their buggy game. Sounds like that makes a lot more sense to me.

The reason for you not getting your money and cashcards is not because of the glitchers, its because the servers aren't saving properly and if a guy spent real money on cash cards Rockstar is due for a lawsuit when the servers f*ck up and his GTA $ are gone.

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:40 AM

Well tell her tonight u need some , it will clear that bitching right up

Durden
  • Durden

The annoying voice in your head

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:46 AM Edited by gionascm2, 25 October 2013 - 04:46 AM.

I sincerely hope that GTAO is acting as something of a beta, while the real definitive version of GTAO will be released on next-gen in 2014.

-32-64 players

-Improved graphics

-No glitches

-Balanced economy

-All content unlocked (heists, content creator, beach bum, BAWSAQ, etc...)

-CLEAN SLATE (everyone starts level 1 with no money)

If all these points don't get addressed on next-gen in 2014 (especially the part about the clean slate), then GTAO is already finished & irrelevant.

Tridalo
  • Tridalo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:51 AM

the in-game economy is balanced 

Quoted this part because it caught my eye.

Balanced economy? The same economy where it costs $10K for a bike? The same economy where it is $300 for a hat and more for other clothes.

There is no balanced economy and there never will be unless A. We get the PROPER mission payouts again or B. R* lowers the prices of some of the crap in game.

Kazandra
  • Kazandra

serial killer

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:54 AM

haha  Did anyone here play Skyrim?  If you thought THIS game was bad for glitches and bugs.....well.....

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:58 AM

I sincerely hope that GTAO is acting as something of a beta, while the real definitive version of GTAO will be released on next-gen in 2014.

-32-64 players
-Improved graphics
-No glitches
-Balanced economy
-All content unlocked (heists, content creator, beach bum, BAWSAQ, etc...)
-CLEAN SLATE (everyone starts level 1 with no money)

If all these points don't get addressed on next-gen in 2014 (especially the part about the clean slate), then GTAO is already finished & irrelevant.

Nice idea but I doubt it.

More like a beta for GTA6 in 2016-17

atomicmask
  • atomicmask

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:00 AM

I stopped glitching already, I have too much money and nothing to spend it on. 

Maybe they should release a new type of currency that cannot be glitched and release items that can only be bought by it. So non glitchers won't feel so butthurt about glitchers being able to buy all the new DLC items instantly. 

maybe you shouldn't have been so stupid as to glitch yourself to billionare status and then complain that you own everything and have nothing more to buy. Its not rockstars fault you are retarded, it is your own. 

Eradicate
  • Eradicate

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:02 AM

Maybe they should release a new type of currency that cannot be glitched and release items that can only be bought by it. So non glitchers won't feel so butthurt about glitchers being able to buy all the new DLC items instantly. 

maybe you shouldn't have been so stupid as to glitch yourself to billionare status and then complain that you own everything and have nothing more to buy. Its not rockstars fault you are retarded, it is your own. 

Yeah I have no problem with the cheaters ruining the game's shelf life for themselves. We can only hope a large portion of them will just disappear sooner rather than later.

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

Tiger Lion King Of The World

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:06 AM

Your deductive skills are the same as my neighbors dog. Not one thing in my comment was a complaint. I wouldn't want to play the game any other way. Its a video game, I will play "legit" in real life. 

brantkin
  • brantkin

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:12 AM

The games economy is already ruined. And will always be ruined i feel. There are hackers out there already. Stream house from twitch got likes 970 millions. From some random hacker out of no where. And that same hacker probably, already gave who knows how much to other people. Point being online was ruined way before glitchers got involved. The economy is facked if rock star tries to wait for the economy to be fixed. it never will be.

atomicmask
  • atomicmask

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:12 AM

Your deductive skills are the same as my neighbors dog. Not one thing in my comment was a complaint. I wouldn't want to play the game any other way. Its a video game, I will play "legit" in real life. 

cheat at video game

be upset when video game is too easy

repeat

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

Tiger Lion King Of The World

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:15 AM

cheat at video game

be upset when video game is too easy

repeat

Again, where does it come off as me being upset or complaining about it being too easy? 

mm1911
  • mm1911

1911 Man

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:00 PM

I just started playing a week ago, so I'm not sure what glitches people are talking about.

But if its money related, who cares. Sorry, but I DO want the cool cars and mods, and nice apartment, just don't care to earn it 750$-2000$ at a time. F*** that. Takes too long. And some stuff u can't even get without a level requirement or doing a certain amount of something.

But no matter what, its a game. Why I don't understand r* and they're stimulus package needs to be split for the in-game economy.... In-GAME. It's a freaking game. And if everyone has millions, then we r all even anyway. And if someone did glitch something and has everything, hit "start", got to "online", and select "find a new session".

Unlike real life with one reality, finding a new session is a new reality. So, let people have fun and have all their guns, cars, and apartments. Real life sucks enough, people should be able to fun and have what they like outside of real life, in this little alternate reality of GTA.... Otherwise, what r we even doing this (gaming) for?

BroDoYouEvenLift
  • BroDoYouEvenLift

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:10 PM

I just started playing a week ago, so I'm not sure what glitches people are talking about.

But if its money related, who cares. Sorry, but I DO want the cool cars and mods, and nice apartment, just don't care to earn it 750$-2000$ at a time. F*** that. Takes too long. And some stuff u can't even get without a level requirement or doing a certain amount of something.

But no matter what, its a game. Why I don't understand r* and they're stimulus package needs to be split for the in-game economy.... In-GAME. It's a freaking game. And if everyone has millions, then we r all even anyway. And if someone did glitch something and has everything, hit "start", got to "online", and select "find a new session".

Unlike real life with one reality, finding a new session is a new reality. So, let people have fun and have all their guns, cars, and apartments. Real life sucks enough, people should be able to fun and have what they like outside of real life, in this little alternate reality of GTA.... Otherwise, what r we even doing this (gaming) for?

This guy knows what he's talking about. When I did things legit, the most I would get is $100k a day.. and that's if I devoted a lot of time that day to playing. Unfortunately, I'm not a kid like some people here and I don't have that kind of time to play videogames. So on average I would probably rack in no more than $250k a week because like I said I don't have all day to play nor do I even play every day.

The thing is that R* put so much effort into emphasizing money and RP and not enough into making the actual game fun to play.

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:20 PM

Doing the mission cleaning out the cat house for Martin only for a 1000$ is not fun at all

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users