Photo

Glitchers - Please stop

169 replies to this topic
kagey
  • kagey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:19 PM

I know this will fall on deaf ears for those that glitch the game but it's because of them that Rockstar haven't been prepared to:

Give us all our $500k

Get Bawsaq up and running

Add more missions with higher payouts

Offer the GTA$ credit cards (not that I'd buy them)

Restore the ability to share money with friends

Simply put, Rockstar can't do any of the above until the in-game economy is balanced which will never happen until people stop glitching.

Some would say it's Rockstar's fault for having glitches in the first place but give them a break. This is a massive open-world game they given us for free - the single player was easily worth the money without the on-line component.

Stop glitching and we'll get all the things we want sooner.

I vote for the glitches to get patched then a complete reset.

• bfett21, MyLittlePony and Levano like this

KatieTheCookie
  • KatieTheCookie

The Cookie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:21 PM

As I agree, this will never happen people will always exploit the game in some way shape or form, its stoopid really but hey what can you do.

ablockkid21
  • ablockkid21

GTA Lover

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:22 PM

ok you do that have everything patched and everybody account reset and start all over again

Buudah
  • Buudah

Peon

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:23 PM

R* has stated that everything in the game is intended so.... your lose.  What else would you expect from a woman?

GoodGreen
  • GoodGreen

Gustavo "Gus" Fring

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:24 PM

This makes me wanna glitch! Hmmm...I think I will f*ck the economy up by another cool 1.5 mil
  • theshadowfax likes this

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:24 PM

Since you said please, okay

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:25 PM Edited by MantisFang, 24 October 2013 - 02:25 PM.

this thread will have the opposite effect

However let me lend you a hammer...

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:25 PM

Rockstar gave us the game for free? Pretty sure I paid for my copy.

Either way, you're correct, no one is going to listen to you and glitchers suck donkey balls.

As a general rule, if you want to cheat at a game, do it offline folks, it's just being respectful of everyone else.

• Snoop_Willy and ar0ra7374 like this

Cyklisk
  • Cyklisk

Crew Leader of "Copenhagen".

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:30 PM

Glitches result in glitchers... It will always be that way and theres no solution apart from patience. Things will get patched, millions will vanish and we will start fresh soon.

It's like this in every great online experience on this scale.

The only real harm is shattered egos.

kagey
  • kagey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:31 PM

Rockstar gave us the game for free? Pretty sure I paid for my copy.

Either way, you're correct, no one is going to listen to you and glitchers suck donkey balls.

As a general rule, if you want to cheat at a game, do it offline folks, it's just being respectful of everyone else.

Nice response. If you're going to cheat do it so it doesn't effect others. When I said free I meant that the single player game is over 40 hours of play which is very good value compared to some single player games. I always saw the on-line part as a free addition to a superb game. Not like CoD where there isn't much of a campaign so most people are paying for the on-line only.

screwloose88
  • screwloose88

Peon

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:36 PM

complete reset would be terrible, but I think a money reset would be a decent idea.

then people who have played get 500k+5k ever level they are.

kagey
  • kagey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:39 PM

complete reset would be terrible, but I think a money reset would be a decent idea.

then people who have played get 500k+5k ever level they are.

Love that idea. I'm level 21 and have earned about $500k so with your idea I'd keep my level and have about $600k - I'd be more than happy with that.

Anti Warhol
  • Anti Warhol

The Brat Pack

• Members
  • France

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:41 PM

OP convinced me. I'll spread the word to everyone that I know to support his cause.

Zonegamer
  • Zonegamer

Front Yard Balla

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:41 PM Edited by Zonegamer, 24 October 2013 - 02:43 PM.

I agree that's the reason why we haven't gotten any new DLC, basically legit players are suffering because of glitchers. In all honestly I have no problem with players who glitch until they're the sole reason why new content is delayed or pushed back to a later date.

On the other hand I don't want a level reset because I worked legitimately to get to the rank I'm at and it wouldn't be fair on players who never glitched to be reset. 

P.S online wasn't free, js.

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:42 PM

No way, V is ruined by the glitchers and jtag/jailbreak cheats.

theENIGMATRON
  • theENIGMATRON

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:45 PM

Its piss poor beta testing, Way to many bugs / Exploits in this game.

Its going to wear thin fast, I cannot see Rockstar keeping up with the demand on the game with new missions etc.

Payouts being so hard and missions being replayed to death.

Online will become boring fast.

I look at DC Universe as a perfect example, Amazing idea great gameplay

Lack of new content and mission grinding becomes boring fast on the same missions over and over again 

coddie
  • coddie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:49 PM

Glitchers should f**k off back to COD and leave GTA V alone, Liking the idea of resetting the money only and rewarding you with extra cash per level you have obtained. This needs to be pinned to the front page.

coddie
  • coddie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:01 PM

this thread seems to have died , looks like all the Glitchers have "f**ked off". said in my best Trevor accent

abfirstr8
  • abfirstr8

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:05 PM

But the Los Santos Customs garage just is calling my name... It wants some cars to be sold

Munx
  • Munx

Homie

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:07 PM

Way to late for people to stop glitching, only hope for the economy would be a full currency wipe, something I doubt R* have the balls to do.

ar0ra7374
  • ar0ra7374

YEWF

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:11 PM

jennifer-lawrence-6.gif

KevinRodea
  • KevinRodea

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:12 PM

no thanks OP, I'm good. unless you know... party mode.

abfirstr8
  • abfirstr8

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:13 PM

jennifer-lawrence-6.gif

Very nice. How much?

ar0ra7374
  • ar0ra7374

YEWF

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:14 PM

Stop glitching and we'll get all the things we want sooner.

50-cent-driving-gif.gif

• who-dat and kagey like this

kagey
  • kagey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:14 PM

Its piss poor beta testing, Way to many bugs / Exploits in this game.

Can't agree with this completely. Yes there were some very silly bugs that beta testing should have picked up - such as monkey masks making your character bald - surely they tested that.

However, from what I understand about LSC glitching it involves jumping in and out of single player and jumping in and out of LSC by pressing buttons in a certain order (correct me if I'm wrong). That isn't the sort of thing a beta tester would try.

It's the sheer size of the player base and the power of the web. One person probably did it by accident then it goes viral. How could even 1000 beta testers replicate the chaos theory that applies to millions of players.

In hindsight, Rockstar should have said free BETA entry to GTAO with every single player game. Let it run for a month or so then reset. No-one would have complained.

coddie
  • coddie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:16 PM

liking the animations arora7374 , who's the hot girl ?

madhojo
  • madhojo

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:18 PM

Yes because of "glitchers" R* can't get anything else done... right.  Hey anyone remember the trailer for GTA:O?  Remember the content creator, the heists, the what 700 missions?  I do (just go watch the official trailer if you don't believe me) but now it's weeks after release and R* still hasn't even rolled out what they originally promised everyone.  But by all means blame the horrid glitchers and not the fact that R* is way too focused on cash cards to deliver a superior product.  Funny thing, had they just rolled out a great online mode people would have bought cash cards even if they made money quickly, but after cutting payouts to make it even more tedious to play I'm sure many will not buy the cash cards regardless of how long it takes to make money.

• who-dat and ar0ra7374 like this

Clanklin Frinton
  • Clanklin Frinton

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:18 PM

GTA Online has an economy?!

• IrishRed88 and who-dat like this

Mikeol1987
  • Mikeol1987

Last Gen Blues

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:20 PM

hate to break it to you, but it is already way too late for that. most of the servers I've been in have had people glitching or people that HAVE glitched. massive concentrated wars are happening now just like in IV (which were really f*cking lame IMO) endless airstriking, bounties extra. quite simply the LSC glitch is the game changer. millions of players have glitched the money and I mean millions of players. most people I come across now are glitchers. 

• who-dat and ar0ra7374 like this

coddie
  • coddie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:20 PM

Yes because of "glitchers" R* can't get anything else done... right.  Hey anyone remember the trailer for GTA:O?  Remember the content creator, the heists, the what 700 missions?  I do (just go watch the official trailer if you don't believe me) but now it's weeks after release and R* still hasn't even rolled out what they originally promised everyone.  But by all means blame the horrid glitchers and not the fact that R* is way too focused on cash cards to deliver a superior product.  Funny thing, had they just rolled out a great online mode people would have bought cash cards even if they made money quickly, but after cutting payouts to make it even more tedious to play I'm sure many will not buy the cash cards regardless of how long it takes to make money.

why do you think they cut the payouts ?? , maybe to stop glitchers exploits you think !!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users