vapid bullet

127 replies to this topic
trappinbenny12
  • trappinbenny12

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 October 2014 - 01:35 AM

They do not perform the same, nor do they look the same. Very similar yes, but very different cars. The new car out handles the old one by far. It's also bigger. Quite different drive train also.

Also, the Sports Classics class is for cars that are actually classics. Not cars inspired by classics.

New car on the left, old on the right.

2011103003-border.jpg

Edit: I'm not trying to sound like a smarta*s or anything. Just saying based on the track days I've been to, the new GT runs circles around the classic GT40 based cars. I think it belongs in the Super class, but I would not be opposed to a older variation in Sports Classics.

Na you're cool. I never said they were exactly alike but in overall design they are roughly the same aside from size. And in terms of performance I stand corrected, I thought for the longest they were about even until you're last post made me look it up, I was going to edit my original post to correct my false statement but you already posted your response so I'll say I was wrong on that. Honestly when I'm driving my bullet I get a nostalgic feeling like I'm driving the old GT40 but maybe that's because it's my dream car :lol:

No doubt they are both awesome cars. The classic GT40 exhaust note was wicked.

Indeed a very awesome car. I only wish the bullet got more shine as it's a beast of a vehicle able to soak up damage the best out of any super car. Sure is a lot better than another useless car to recently hit gta online that I won't mention.

Chang
  • Chang

Co-Owner of CMG

• Members

Posted 11 October 2014 - 01:41 AM

Any Bullet pics with the new tint option? Soldings mine round 1.15...please only slick color combos, i already kinda got a headache.

:) i Chang

Mach1bud
  • Mach1bud

Homie

• Members

Posted 11 October 2014 - 01:47 AM Edited by Mach1bud, 11 October 2014 - 01:50 AM.

They do not perform the same, nor do they look the same. Very similar yes, but very different cars. The new car out handles the old one by far. It's also bigger. Quite different drive train also.

Also, the Sports Classics class is for cars that are actually classics. Not cars inspired by classics.

2011103003-border.jpg

Edit: I'm not trying to sound like a smarta*s or anything. Just saying based on the track days I've been to, the new GT runs circles around the classic GT40 based cars. I think it belongs in the Super class, but I would not be opposed to a older variation in Sports Classics.

Na you're cool. I never said they were exactly alike but in overall design they are roughly the same aside from size. And in terms of performance I stand corrected, I thought for the longest they were about even until you're last post made me look it up, I was going to edit my original post to correct my false statement but you already posted your response so I'll say I was wrong on that. Honestly when I'm driving my bullet I get a nostalgic feeling like I'm driving the old GT40 but maybe that's because it's my dream car :lol:

Indeed a very awesome car. I only wish the bullet got more shine as it's a beast of a vehicle able to soak up damage the best out of any super car. Sure is a lot better than another useless car to recently hit gta online that I won't mention.
I actually quite like the Coquette Classic. Insane acceleration, but handles like it's on ice. I use it for races with great success, but one mistake and I'm done. It's exhaust note pisses me off too.

Edit: Just realized you may be talking about the Furoe GT.

trappinbenny12
  • trappinbenny12

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 October 2014 - 01:58 AM

2011103003-border.jpg

I actually quite like the Coquette Classic. Insane acceleration, but handles like it's on ice. I use it for races with great success, but one mistake and I'm done. It's exhaust note pisses me off too.

Edit: Just realized you may be talking about the Furoe GT.

I'm not denying it, but I won't admit either. And the Coquette classic isn't that bad to me. Decent speed for a classic car, handles are meh but when you buy classic cars you're not exactly buying them for performance.

justinlynch3
  • justinlynch3

GTA legit player

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 October 2014 - 06:12 AM

In terms of racing the Bullet is in the low end of super cars and is really rival to the Voltic and maybe Vacca.   

Pro's

- Looks awesome.

- Awesome, unique engine sound.

- Bulletproof back window.

- OK traction and handling overall (but falls short of Infernus and up).

Con's.

- Sub-par acceleration and speed.   It could race a Voltic or Vacca, but anything Infernus or higher will just be gone in races.

- Lacks cosmetic mods.   In appearance you have literally paint and wheels.   No window tint, spoilers, hoods, etc.

Overall: It's a good cruise car.   If you are a exceptionally good racer wanting a challenge, this car may be just fast enough to keep up, but for the general racer it'll simply get left behind.    I've seen a few Bullets in races and even use mine time to time, I've won 1 race with it simply cause I knew the track and all the Zentorno's crashed constantly.      Otherwise I never seen a Bullet place first.    So it's certainly not a racers first option.

• dead goon and trappinbenny12 like this

trappinbenny12
  • trappinbenny12

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 October 2014 - 01:45 PM

In terms of racing the Bullet is in the low end of super cars and is really rival to the Voltic and maybe Vacca.   

Pro's
- Looks awesome.
- Awesome, unique engine sound.
- Bulletproof back window.
- OK traction and handling overall (but falls short of Infernus and up).

Con's.
- Sub-par acceleration and speed.   It could race a Voltic or Vacca, but anything Infernus or higher will just be gone in races.
- Lacks cosmetic mods.   In appearance you have literally paint and wheels.   No window tint, spoilers, hoods, etc.

Overall: It's a good cruise car.   If you are a exceptionally good racer wanting a challenge, this car may be just fast enough to keep up, but for the general racer it'll simply get left behind.    I've seen a few Bullets in races and even use mine time to time, I've won 1 race with it simply cause I knew the track and all the Zentorno's crashed constantly.      Otherwise I never seen a Bullet place first.    So it's certainly not a racers first option.

Yeah I agree that in terms of performance the bullet can only compete with the voltic and vacca. It has really bad acceleration, taking an eternity to reach max speed. I think that's because of it's heavy weight, which is it's gift also because it makes it harder for other cars to knock you off the road while being chased. Overall the bullet is a cruiser, not a racer, a unique super car in a league of it's own. What it lacks in stats, it makes up for in style. BULLET FTW!!!!!!
  • ~TKP~ likes this

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2014 - 02:13 PM

You might buy a monroe, looks pretty similar.

~TKP~
  • ~TKP~

Wind yer neck in! TKP_1st(PS4)

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 11 October 2014 - 06:36 PM

I've had a few bullet wins in a unfinished modded up car. No turbo yet or last 2 engine and transmission upgrades. It was hard work and thank gawd for slipstreaming but it is possible especially if you know how to brake because this is the issue with most racers I think. They all think crashing round a corner is a winning technique. lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users