» «
Photo

How do you troll in GTA:O?

93 replies to this topic
h1r0ll3r
  • h1r0ll3r

Calm and cool with just a hint of psychotic tendencies

• Members

Posted 27 May 2014 - 01:57 PM Edited by h1r0ll3r, 27 May 2014 - 01:57 PM.

Track down Simeons requested vehicles, open car door without getting in, chuck C4 into car then close the door. 

Then I wait for the notification that someone has taken the high priority vehicle

BOOM. 

• Sunnycyde and mr toasterbutt like this

TheHammer
  • TheHammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 May 2014 - 02:13 PM

This thread needs an "unlike"  button.

Sure are a lot of DB's who are pretty proud of their douchebaggieness.......

UniqueAsh
  • UniqueAsh

Deathmatch + Capture Creator AKA TheBhoys2011

• Members
  • England

Posted 27 May 2014 - 02:17 PM

i never troll because it's sad and pathetic

Sunnycyde
  • Sunnycyde

Certified Plastic

• Members
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 27 May 2014 - 03:23 PM

And yet u came into this thread...

h1r0ll3r
  • h1r0ll3r

Calm and cool with just a hint of psychotic tendencies

• Members

Posted 27 May 2014 - 05:49 PM

Back when I had all that glitched money, I'd buy an Adder, pimp it out completely (chrome paint job AND dollar sign rims), attach 5 sticky bombs to the front of it and then randomly chase after people. 

BOOM. 

Darth_Rob
  • Darth_Rob

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 May 2014 - 05:56 PM Edited by Darth_Rob, 27 May 2014 - 05:56 PM.

I like to shoot down Cargobobs with my Buzzard as they are lifting cars out of the impound.

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Soldier

• Members

Posted 27 May 2014 - 09:00 PM

Ram a car into a store as someone(usually low lvl) is shopping.
Proceed to beat their car with a golf club as they watch. Its entertaining to see how long it takes em to get out

I'm gonna have to try this, I still think its a Forum myth people aren't that stupid but I'll have to test this one

You'd be amazed at the stupidity of people.

Like I said, its entertaining watching them run into the doorway trying to jump over the car over and over. Eventually, they'll stick out enough to where they can shoot, but since they're retarded(free-aim helps too) it doesn't do much.

And as mean as it is, I usually only do it if I see they have an ugly car.

xRoyalFlush
  • xRoyalFlush

Lazer Jet Streetsweeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 May 2014 - 09:43 PM Edited by xRoyalFlush, 27 May 2014 - 09:46 PM.

"I'm afraid I cannot be spoken to like that."

"You're being hysterical."

400px-Gtavmartinmadrazo.jpg

edit: One thing I did forget is taking a helicopter, going to ceiling height with a bounty..and moving with the road very slowly. It's fun to watch some people try to kill you, then suddenly stop and look around like.."what, where is he?"

When someone comes after you in the air, you wingsuit to your garage.

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 27 May 2014 - 09:54 PM Edited by sultangris, 27 May 2014 - 09:56 PM.

I like to steal the cargobob and go to the cop impound lot and attach the cargobob's chain to the player cars. Then I proceed to find a train and drop the car into one of the carriages. The player can now enjoy watching his car go around the map in circles.

I like to steal the cargobob and go to the cop impound lot and attach the cargobob's chain to the player cars. Then I proceed to find a train and drop the car into one of the carriages. The player can now enjoy watching his car go around the map in circles.

That's an awesome idea, one I'll be copying.

It's kind of pointless to do. It's more like fun for you, but the person you do it to never cares because they can just
call up their mechanic and get it delivered back. Or just join a session and have it back.

Actually, they can't call their mechanic for that car since it still counts as being impounded. If the player calls for another car or leaves the session they'll be forced to destroy the car and end up paying for it.

actually thats not true either, if they leave the session their car will just respawn in the impound lot i bet.  probably the same thing would happen if they played a mission though ive never tested it, someone should test it.  i change sessions a lot with a car in the impound and have never lost one.  

also ive never been or been able to block anyone in a store, keep waking against the door and i have and have seen others just push the car outta the way.  maybe if you sit in the car and keep pushing back but then youre just trolling yourself as well, lol

Arya35
  • Arya35

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 May 2014 - 10:05 PM

It's kind of pointless to do. It's more like fun for you, but the person you do it to never cares because they can just
call up their mechanic and get it delivered back. Or just join a session and have it back.
Actually, they can't call their mechanic for that car since it still counts as being impounded. If the player calls for another car or leaves the session they'll be forced to destroy the car and end up paying for it.

actually thats not true either, if they leave the session their car will just respawn in the impound lot i bet.  probably the same thing would happen if they played a mission though ive never tested it, someone should test it.  i change sessions a lot with a car in the impound and have never lost one.  

also ive never been or been able to block anyone in a store, keep waking against the door and i have and have seen others just push the car outta the way.  maybe if you sit in the car and keep pushing back but then youre just trolling yourself as well, lol

The car is supposed to destroyed when you leave the session, but as you pointed out this doesn't seem to happen all the time.

Also I don't see the point in blocking the doors to a shop. All the trapped player has to do is kill themselves to respawn outside. If you actually want to troll all you have to do is aim your gun at the shop keeper to close the store. You can then shoot the player inside if you want since passive mode becomes disabled.

Juri Han
  • Juri Han

Juggs, Juri and Executioner.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 May 2014 - 10:16 PM Edited by Juri Han, 27 May 2014 - 10:16 PM.

Idk if any1 has said this yet, but you take you're gta 5 disc (unless you downloaded gta 5 in ps store) and break it, then you take you're ps3, remove the cords, then go out the front door and throw you're ps3 in the air and let it hit the ground, thats how you troll.

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Soldier

• Members

Posted 27 May 2014 - 10:17 PM

Idk if any1 has said this yet, but you take you're gta 5 disc (unless you downloaded gta 5 in ps store) and break it, then you take you're ps3, remove the cords, then go out the front door and throw you're ps3 in the air and let it hit the ground, thats how you troll.

I wouldn't know, I'm on Xbox.

Juri Han
  • Juri Han

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 May 2014 - 10:19 PM

this apllies for xbox too, k? k

ProLaps
  • ProLaps

Strain Hard.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 May 2014 - 10:26 PM

The way I troll is I intentionally have aggressive players follow me to my garage where I enter it. I then listen to their begging messages to come out, which I do not, only sending teasing messages in reply. I also have bounties put on me, or use ones I already have and chill in my apartment/garage and just enjoy seeing the lines of kills people make over $1000-$9000. Lastly, I rarely do the one of blowing up the High Priority vehicle with someone in it. A shame putting bombs in it do not work anymore.

mr toasterbutt
  • mr toasterbutt

internet dweeb

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 May 2014 - 10:51 PM

I put bounties on players who kill me for bounties. Or even if they're just chasing me around but too slow.

My favorite part is hanging out in mine or a friends apartment when one of us has a bounty. A few players will camp outside in the driveway waiting for us to come out, sometimes for an extended period of time. When we're finished torturing them we throw bounties on their heads and watch them get shot/road killed through the television set.

It's just fun to do and totally worth the money and time spent sitting in an apartment.

• Yura'ndGames likes this

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Soldier

• Members

Posted 27 May 2014 - 10:56 PM Edited by GankThis110, 27 May 2014 - 11:12 PM.

Nah, I'm good. Your tears are sufficient enough.

Cmdr_Shepherd
  • Cmdr_Shepherd

How's that for a slice of fried gold?

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 May 2014 - 10:59 PM

I'll engage in the odd bit of ignition bomb trolling, from time to time. In fairness, if you see LSC blocked in this manner, and still opt to hop in the car, you only have yourself to blame...   :sui:

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 27 May 2014 - 11:18 PM

The car is supposed to destroyed when you leave the session, but as you pointed out this doesn't seem to happen all the time.

Also I don't see the point in blocking the doors to a shop. All the trapped player has to do is kill themselves to respawn outside. If you actually want to troll all you have to do is aim your gun at the shop keeper to close the store. You can then shoot the player inside if you want since passive mode becomes disabled.

yea but the same way that going passive or joining a mission or changing sessions negates any and all trolling tactics most people are simply too stupid to figure it out and sometimes its funny to watch dumb people get frustrated and start crying, lol! I dont really troll people doing dumb things like that very often unless im extremely bored.  I dont find it much fun to just be an asshole to random innocent players constantly. I have much more fun repeatedly killing people who try to kill me or any douche in a tank and just love standing in the middle of the street sniping them when they respawn and trying to get them before they get me if they spawn around a corner.  I f*cking hate tanks and think they are boring as sh*t and way overpowered for people on foot to kill. if im not trying to play missions or deathmatches with friends and happen to join a lobby with a tank griefer i will always go get my tank and kill his no skill having bitch ass repeatedly just because i hate those losers so much.  It woudnt be bad if you could actually kill a tank with a couple rockets but considering you rarely get more than one rocket off before you die if youre lucky enough to not spawn right in front of him im not gonna stand there and die 50 times to kill him with rockets when i can just go get my own tank.  Its especially fun when im with friends and some tank pussy starts f*cking with us cause if you have a crew passive mode rarely saves them.  Its pretty easy to escape a tank while you are passive but its much harder when you have to escape a tank, a fast car, a sandking which can run over many walls that block every other car and tank, a bike, a fire truck and if needed a chopper which can land on or get them with the rotor if they are lucky enough to find a rooftop.  You dont stand much chance against a few guys working together as there arent many places that you can go to escape everything.  My crew calls those tank griefing passive mode going bitches soccer balls and has fun batting them around between us until they leave the server, haha!

smokingndriving
  • smokingndriving

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 28 May 2014 - 12:15 AM

Track down Simeons requested vehicles, open car door without getting in, chuck C4 into car then close the door. 

Then I wait for the notification that someone has taken the high priority vehicle

BOOM. 

I do this in a random car and park it NEXT to the high priority vehicle. Less chance they hear the beep beep sound.

Either way tho.

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 28 May 2014 - 12:19 AM

haha, now thats funny!  you really dont even have to close the door, they close themselves after a minute or so.  was trying to take some pics with the lambo doors up but they kept resetting to closed after a short time.

FilthyEsquire
  • FilthyEsquire

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 May 2014 - 12:59 AM

THIS IS MY FINEST WORK YET. MASTER PIECE!

I tell them to play Watch Dogs. It takes skill and they'll enjoy it more. GTA is for old foggies that like broken games.

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 May 2014 - 01:01 AM

make the jerk motion in passive mode in front of tank users

Breaking Bad
  • Breaking Bad

I am the one who knocks.

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 May 2014 - 01:07 AM Edited by Breaking Bad, 28 May 2014 - 01:09 AM.

I'm not one for killing people really, it's not my thing. However, after Rooftop Rumble lately, as you know all the cars spawn outside Martin's house. Well some spawn behind it on the path sometimes too. Basically, when the mission is finished I've been hitting people's car with baseball bats, and then letting them see, then having them chase me around the City before quickly starting a mission before they can kill me.

I also enjoy sneaking up on people and giving them the impression I'm one of those guys that just kills you, it's funny to see who's willing to give you a chance and who will just blow you away. I'll scare the crap out of people and even get my gun out, just to see if they're trigger happy.

I also like getting supers to chase me whilst I'm on my bike. Especially Chrome guys. I know a few Rooftop locations and how to get to them on a bike. it's hilarious to see them circling the building when I hide up there on my Ruffan.  :lol:

Adeel007
  • Adeel007

Playa

• Members

Posted 28 May 2014 - 01:19 AM Edited by Adeel007, 28 May 2014 - 01:20 AM.

I wait by the docks and block the bridge with random cars - then a player comes to deliver the high priority vehicle - I kill him and take it and deliver it instead after he did all the hard work in respraying it and driving it so far - I don't even need the money, then go in passive mode and watch him rage - I also enjoy blocking the door of shops when players are inside and watching them struggle to try and get out, people are so stupid 

Yura'ndGames
  • Yura'ndGames

☆Sayurifor11thsinglecenter☆

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 May 2014 - 01:27 AM

Trollers ruin the game more than anything?

People who play GTAV freely rage lesser also.

Ishan826
  • Ishan826

B*tch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 May 2014 - 02:37 AM

@ishan

1) I'll just sticky you.
2) utility races are for fun. I wouldn't care if I lost one. anyways my winning percent is at 77 so I don't mind taking a few losses.

My trolling is taking armored trucks/impounded/mors/hpv and cargobobing them onto rooftops.

How can you bomb me when you are doing barrel rolls?

If I did a Utility race with you and everyone wanted to keep replaying your average would go down...........

OAF Marksman
  • OAF Marksman

1985 Dodge Diplomat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 28 May 2014 - 02:46 AM

Tank sniping... oh... wait...

Juri Han
  • Juri Han

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 May 2014 - 04:02 AM

Nah, I'm good. Your tears are sufficient enough.

lol, you must be stupid, idc what you say and my tears? I wasn't even crying or sad, cause what I said was a joke.

Cornbat
  • Cornbat

Mad Dog

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 May 2014 - 04:34 AM

I was recently cruising in a heli and spotted someone heading for the high priority vehicle. I beat them to it, landed, got out, moved around the vehicle a little, then got back in the heli and flew away. Knowing they had seen all that on the radar, I sent them a text saying "You can have it." Watched them think it over and then speed away, convinced I had sabotaged the vehicle. High priority vehicle denied, zero ammunition spent. Fear is the mind-killer.

Lechase
  • Lechase

what?

• New Members
  • None

Posted 28 May 2014 - 10:14 PM

Trolling destroys the game? Yes, I guess that`s true somehow. A few minutes ago I visited the golf club and at the parking lot, believe it or not, was a Tailgater. I don`t wanted it so I sent messages to all players to inform them if they want it they just have to come to the golf club. (I`m only level 10 with my all new character and I had passive mode enabled) Only one of them was coming after about 10 minutes. All others were really confused. I heard them chatting about it. They thought I would troll on them.

I don`t know if this is funny or sad?

Has trolling changed the game so much that not trolling but trying to do someone a favour is the new trolling?

I have to do more social experiments...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users