• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:41 PM

Sticky bombs on Simeons cars. 

Sayid
  • Sayid

East side fruity nigga

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:44 PM

Sure I do. I love survival, dm and missions. I do not want to negatively affect another players experience.

Mans biggest sin is contempt without investigation.

• Nightrage likes this

Ishan826
  • Ishan826

B*tch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 May 2014 - 04:58 PM

The Two Ultimate Trolling Ways:
1) Find a Sandking SWB. Fully mod it, and then ram other people's sports/super cars in the side and watch them flip over. By doing this, you can destroy other people's cars without being a "Bad Sport!"
2) Buy the Vapid Sadler from the Internet. Fully mod it, and then host a Rockstar Verified or User Created Job that has the ability to race with Utility Vehicles. Choose your Sadler when you race and knock the Caddy's and Faggio's off the track!
:)

GTA Master 007
  • GTA Master 007

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 26 May 2014 - 05:38 PM

Driving around in a pink chrome adder with dollar rims and troll face crew emblem on it with a yolo swag tranny looking character killing people with a pink auto shotty with suppressor.

- The Ultimate Trolling
  • singemfrc likes this

Savo7en
  • Savo7en

Prankster

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 26 May 2014 - 06:00 PM

attaching explosives to my standard looking black Tailgater, parking it up and waiting for someone to get in thinking they've finally found one - then KABOOM!!

• Nanabaum likes this

grand theft spaghetti
  • grand theft spaghetti

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 26 May 2014 - 06:23 PM Edited by ijustcameheretobeeotch, 26 May 2014 - 06:27 PM.

thats not a troll. player calls the mechanic and he has his car back. youre looking at a worthless dupe thinking he cant access his car. the only way this works is if the cargobob never drops the pv. the game counts that as another player is in the car so he cant call for it.

if you want to troll, steal another players tank. if they don't instantly leave the session you can have some real fun. take their tank to the merryweather dock and cargobob it around the map. or if you have a friend in the session have them send a mugger after you to steal the tank. then shoot at the tank to make the mugger go crazy in the tank. that player will be chasing after the tank until the mugger disappears or they leave the session.

make sure you have a fast car or are close enough to the nearest spawn point. just spawn kill a player leveled up enough to have a tank. they will put it into passive and call in the tank, to teach you a lesson. you can go off radar and beat them to the tank. surprise kill them with their own tank while off the radar. then do the things I mentioned earlier. have fun.

Biff73
  • Biff73

101% Red neck

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 26 May 2014 - 06:26 PM

I like to steal the cargobob and go to the cop impound lot and attach the cargobob's chain to the player cars. Then I proceed to find a train and drop the car into one of the carriages. The player can now enjoy watching his car go around the map in circles.

That's lots of fun,until someone like me shoot you down & spawn kill the sh*t out of you :die:  :lol:

teagle
  • teagle

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 May 2014 - 06:39 PM

I hide under bridges and then stop unsuspecting players when they try to cross. You have to pay the troll toll if you want to get in that boys hole, soul? Hole.
  • Shootinalloveryourface and Sunnycyde like this

Shootinalloveryourface
  • Shootinalloveryourface

No 1 Panto Crew in the World PIGS

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 May 2014 - 06:39 PM

^LMAO.

I'm an old school troll so I typically roll as a (Un)Friendly Tanker.

Sticking with tradition I focus a lot of time on Simeons car, primarily using stickies at the last moment whilst trolling someone else.

I'll always be a fan of using the musical horns to appear friendly, and then do a surprise suicide bomb.

The basics really.

AwesomeJokeGTA
  • AwesomeJokeGTA

GTA Player :D

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 May 2014 - 07:12 PM Edited by AwesomeJokeGTA, 26 May 2014 - 07:14 PM.

Making people mad,then turning on passive mode and off the radar.
Most of the time people are too stupid to notice
and they get a shotgun to the face
Oh! And driving around in a ignited-bomb rigged HPV honking at players ;)

Biff73
  • Biff73

101% Red neck

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 26 May 2014 - 07:14 PM

I hide under bridges and then stop unsuspecting players when they try to cross. You have to pay the troll toll if you want to get in that boys hole, soul? Hole.

If I meet you,I'll make sure to pay you in full with ammo :lol:

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 26 May 2014 - 07:27 PM

I like to steal the cargobob and go to the cop impound lot and attach the cargobob's chain to the player cars. Then I proceed to find a train and drop the car into one of the carriages. The player can now enjoy watching his car go around the map in circles.

Lies, it dont work.  trains disappear as soon as you are a little ways away from them,  I was messing around and jumped my vehicle into a train once and accidentally fell off after i got out and watched it go a short distance and then it stopped on the tracks when the train despawns.

GTA4131
  • GTA4131

DLC FTW

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 May 2014 - 09:22 PM Edited by GTA4131, 26 May 2014 - 09:23 PM.

I go on passive mode, go on game chat see who is on and follow them around doing jazz hands. Some of the reactions I get are hilarious. People get so mad. I got kicked once for doing it. Its so funny

iBUCKEYE
  • iBUCKEYE

Die Hard is a Christmas movie

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 May 2014 - 09:29 PM

Ram a car into a store as someone(usually low lvl) is shopping.

Proceed to beat their car with a golf club as they watch. Its entertaining to see how long it takes em to get out

Fleabass1
  • Fleabass1

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 May 2014 - 07:44 AM

That's an awesome idea, one I'll be copying.

It's kind of pointless to do. It's more like fun for you, but the person you do it to never cares because they can just

call up their mechanic and get it delivered back. Or just join a session and have it back.

mackers06
  • mackers06

Rat

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 27 May 2014 - 08:07 AM

They cant call the mechanic for the car as it comes up impounded :)

GTAMYBABIES
  • GTAMYBABIES

Friendship Is Magic

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 May 2014 - 08:40 AM Edited by GTAMYBABIES, 27 May 2014 - 08:44 AM.

@ishan

1) I'll just sticky you.
2) utility races are for fun. I wouldn't care if I lost one. anyways my winning percent is at 77 so I don't mind taking a few losses.

My trolling is taking armored trucks/impounded/mors/hpv and cargobobing them onto rooftops.

ls_stories
  • ls_stories

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 May 2014 - 09:37 AM

call lester off, the radar, kill them with a tank, spawn kill til they go in passive mode, get in passive mode myself, stand on top of tank at safe distance, jazz hands or double click air thrust

Arya35
  • Arya35

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 May 2014 - 09:37 AM

That's an awesome idea, one I'll be copying.

It's kind of pointless to do. It's more like fun for you, but the person you do it to never cares because they can just
call up their mechanic and get it delivered back. Or just join a session and have it back.

Actually, they can't call their mechanic for that car since it still counts as being impounded. If the player calls for another car or leaves the session they'll be forced to destroy the car and end up paying for it.

ALPHaRyuTaTSuMaKi
  • ALPHaRyuTaTSuMaKi

PC Hacker/Safe Cracker

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 May 2014 - 09:38 AM Edited by ALPHaRyuTaTSuMaKi, 27 May 2014 - 09:40 AM.

1. Sticky Simeon's cars and wait until someone is almost at an LSC.

2. When a griefer dies with a wanted level near their PV...

Spoiler

MajorVienna
  • MajorVienna

Homie

• Members

Posted 27 May 2014 - 10:12 AM

When someone goes in a shop, crush their personal car a bit with a tank, enough to make it undrivable but without blowing it up, forcing them to travel 2 blocks before they can respawn it or call the mechanic for another one.

R3Ai485.jpg

• ALPHaRyuTaTSuMaKi likes this

fiebru787
  • fiebru787

Soldier

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 27 May 2014 - 10:24 AM

Camping on the roof, snipe people fighting whit othera,use the jerry can on PV at MMI

Crunch McThornbody
  • Crunch McThornbody

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 27 May 2014 - 10:47 AM

For a while I used to play "Police Impound Destruction Derby" where you get the biggest heaviest vehicle you can find (police riot van and fire truck are good), drive it up through the car park next to the impound lot to drop in and start bashing the sh*t out of all the cars there.

It's so fun the police often want to join in, they'll park up by the gates and signal they want to join (it sounds like gunfire), so drive up to the gates to let them in, but once they're in don't stop driving around because they'll get out and signal that they don't want you to stop (again it sounds like gunfire).

Captain Hammer
  • Captain Hammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 May 2014 - 10:58 AM

Proceed to beat their car with a golf club as they watch. Its entertaining to see how long it takes em to get out

I'm gonna have to try this, I still think its a Forum myth people aren't that stupid but I'll have to test this one

smokingndriving
  • smokingndriving

Soldier

• Members

Posted 27 May 2014 - 11:25 AM Edited by smokingndriving, 27 May 2014 - 11:28 AM.

I'm gonna have to try this, I still think its a Forum myth people aren't that stupid but I'll have to test this one

There is more than one way out of the store if someone blocks you in. You would think that they would use them. RARELY, in my experience, do they.  In fact, a couple of my funniest trolling moments have involved blocking people in stores - especially one instance where I left and went back to my apartment, then watched as one player inside and one player outside sat there for five minutes trying to work out how to remove a jammed car. Like something out of "Laurel and Hardy" it was. Eventually they got upset with each other and just wrecked the car, then their PV's and each other.

GTAMYBABIES
  • GTAMYBABIES

Friendship Is Magic

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 May 2014 - 11:28 AM Edited by GTAMYBABIES, 27 May 2014 - 11:30 AM.

There is more than one way out of the store if someone blocks you in. You would think that they would use them. RARELY, in my experience, do they.  In fact, a couple of my funniest trolling moments have involved blocking people in stores.
1 suicide
2 drink liquor till you pass out
3 quick job
4 send mugger or merc on them and hope that distracts them

Sanderm1
  • Sanderm1

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 May 2014 - 11:32 AM Edited by Sanderm1, 27 May 2014 - 11:42 AM.

Best troll I've done was when a griefer kept killing me but had to go Ammunation to load up on Ammo, so I simply put a car in front of the door and simply laughed from the outside as he attempted to get out. In the end the only way he was finally able get out was by leaving the lobby after about 10 minutes of trying haha.

Pic:

http://socialclub.ro...W0kG9dBBOerrv7A

Lechase
  • Lechase

what?

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 27 May 2014 - 11:32 AM

It seems that blowing up cars is the only thing many people have in mind when they play GTA Online. Because of the quantity it`s not trolling for me anymore it`s just boring and lame. If you blow up a car you get bad sport and if you have money you also have to pay the insurance. The person whose car you blew up just has to make 2 phone calls and he has a new car. So in summary blowing up cars again and again is just stupid. If someone blows up my car I don`t get annoyed I just LOL about the stupidity.

The troll with the cargobob and the train is quite nice in my eyes because it`s creative, funny and nobody gets harmed. Select > Request Personal Vehicle ...

xRoyalFlush
  • xRoyalFlush

Lazer Jet Streetsweeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 May 2014 - 12:27 PM Edited by xRoyalFlush, 27 May 2014 - 12:49 PM.

Lately I had an idea. I always happen to get these crazy ideas..

1st:was cargobobing tanks out of the military base and releasing them into the city on clusters of white dots...(Lester blind eye call)

con: well..the army guys will kill a couple people sometimes, they are really dumb and slow and someone can easily pull them out and go on a rampage.

The next one..which i havent tested was pretty tricky, and it works like this.

Ok, so when you call a mugger on someone who is in a car..what happens when they guy pulls them out of it?  they will either A. Pull them out of their car, rob them, then run away...or B. Rob them, get in their car,  then precede to drive away with their car. The mugger somehow retains the same speed in a vehicle..no matter which one they are using...i want to call it cruising speed for a normal player, in an average non-super car.

My point is: since they go this "cruising speed" with any vehicle..that also means they go faster than a normal person can drive with a tank. Its so stupid..but its so funny when you get kids with it

.. observe here at 2:00. 

Lmao! this is by far my favorite way to deal with greifers if everything goes to plan.  my crew always does this and we just die with laughter watching them try to run and get it back...and they just can't!. Then we just send Joe, Phil, and their merry men on them.

So imagine loading dummy tanks up with several of these muggers and just unleashing them on kids in the lobby. 

LULZ. WILL. BE. HAD.

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

Scared I'll kill you all day instead of getting crates

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 May 2014 - 12:45 PM

Ignition bombs on High Priority Vehicles. Then either drive towards the docks normally and bail if smeone chases me in a much faster car, or park the HPV near my apartment and watch someone try to steal it from the window (need to try with Tinsel Towers and it's better view than Eclipse Towers).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users