» «
Photo

How do you troll in GTA:O?

31 replies to this topic
Pellegrini
  • Pellegrini

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:43 AM Edited by Pellegrini, 24 October 2013 - 11:43 AM.

I like to steal the cargobob and go to the cop impound lot and attach the cargobob's chain to the player cars. Then I proceed to find a train and drop the car into one of the carriages. The player can now enjoy watching his car go around the map in circles.

• Khaos89 and KyoukoToshinou like this

Pellegrini
  • Pellegrini

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:50 AM

Don't be shy

obsidian_eclipse
  • obsidian_eclipse

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:53 AM

I'll give that a go lol
  • Pellegrini likes this

Kracus
  • Kracus

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:53 AM

I like to steal the cargobob and go to the cop impound lot and attach the cargobob's chain to the player cars. Then I proceed to find a train and drop the car into one of the carriages. The player can now enjoy watching his car go around the map in circles.

That's awesome. I'll be doing that tonight then texting the person "Choooo  choooooo motherf*cker!"

I also like to prank with the cargobob. I typically bring players to the top of the maze building downtown in their vehicles if they idle. Other times I like dropping big empty vehicles on unsuspecting players.

• Pellegrini likes this

Pellegrini
  • Pellegrini

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:56 AM

That's awesome. I'll be doing that tonight then texting the person "Choooo  choooooo motherf*cker!"

Oh sh*t !

resevil2008
  • resevil2008

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:59 AM Edited by resevil2008, 24 October 2013 - 12:01 PM.

The Vinewood LSC/Rockford Hills looks like warzone after I enter the session. The game gets boring and there's a point when there's nothing else to do in Online but get good guns and ammo and go on Trevor style massacres.
  • Pellegrini likes this

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

SHUT UP AND BLEED

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:59 AM

I dont troll. I am an adult.

Pellegrini
  • Pellegrini

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:00 PM

The Vinewood LSC/Rockford Hills looks like warzone after I enter the session. The gets boring and there's a point when there's nothing else to do in Online but get good guns and ammo and go on Trevor style massacres.

True, they really need to give us more content asap

Pellegrini
  • Pellegrini

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:04 PM

Adults don't have fun?

z-Poteto
  • z-Poteto

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:05 PM

0_0.jpg

Try it on mine!!!

• Pellegrini and gnad1992 like this

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

SHUT UP AND BLEED

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:06 PM

Sure I do. I love survival, dm and missions. I do not want to negatively affect another players experience.

Pellegrini
  • Pellegrini

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:08 PM

Sure I do. I love survival, dm and missions. I do not want to negatively affect another players experience.

Just try it once tonight. Give it a chance before writing it off.

J@bz
  • J@bz

Peon

• Members

its hard to get a player when they are driving with the cargobob....

but for the time being to piss of players in tanks...i just do the invincibility/passive mode glitch and ride around them while they keep trying to blow me up.

• Pellegrini likes this

gnad1992
  • gnad1992

f*ck off

• BUSTED!

Sandking XL + Sticky Bombs

Yesterday some asshole was trying to attach my Sandking to his Cargobob, I parked my truck somewhere he couldn't reach and killed him, after that I watched his chopper crash into a building. It was a f*cking beautiful scene!!

karmaman1010
  • karmaman1010

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:08 PM Edited by karmaman1010, 24 October 2013 - 12:10 PM.

I'm dangerously close to becoming a bad sport for the first time. I'm pretty sure I'm 1 or 2 cars away from it :(

I used to hate on the players who purposely just blew up cars for the hell of it...but damn, I must admit, that sh*t is f*cking fun, lol. Doing drive by sticky bomb runs is pretty damn amusing...but the rage you hear on the mics afterwards is what makes it all worth it.

• Pellegrini likes this

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

SHUT UP AND BLEED

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:11 PM

Trollers ruin the game more than anything?

z-Poteto
  • z-Poteto

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:15 PM

I'm dangerously close to becoming a bad sport for the first time. I'm pretty sure I'm 1 or 2 cars away from it :(

I used to hate on the players who purposely just blew up cars for the hell of it...but damn, I must admit, that sh*t is f*cking fun, lol. Doing drive by sticky bomb runs is pretty damn amusing...but the rage you hear on the mics afterwards is what makes it all worth it.

I don't do that anymore because if I become a Bad Sport, I will get put in a session where I run for my life! I only got 1 car the is insured and that is my Unmarked FIB Buffalo!

Entity9f
  • Entity9f

COYG

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:17 PM

I blow up cargobobs for fun.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

SHUT UP AND BLEED

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:20 PM

This is why I stay out of FM. Nothing but children.

TrevorsMom
  • TrevorsMom

Wee wee pipe

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:21 PM

lol where do u get cargobob now? I only get buzzard spawn at airport/merryweather

xXSuperJudeXx
  • xXSuperJudeXx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:54 PM

Griefing. Trolling is specific to websites and real life, griefing is specific to gaming.

I grief by ruining the griefing experience of lesser, wannabe griefers.

Such as: Shoot at me first I will destroy your car. 

Or

I will go to the impound lot and destroy every single car there because even though it doesn't actually effect players as their car will respawn once they order insurance, it still manages to piss people off greatly.

Best of all though is simply using a microphone and pointing out to the majority of you all how ridiculous you truly are for taking yourselves so seriously and/or not taking ME seriously enough!!!!!!!

:p

hugh750
  • hugh750

JUST PLAIN CRAZY!!!

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:00 PM

it wouldn't bother me if it was a car i swiped off the street and didn't invest anything in it.

Pellegrini
  • Pellegrini

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:06 PM

it wouldn't bother me if it was a car i swiped off the street and didn't invest anything in it.

Only your personal cars get sent to the cop impound lot

hugh750
  • hugh750

JUST PLAIN CRAZY!!!

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:09 PM

even if it was my personal car (i would be mad but i would get over it) but i would get even by ether putting a bounty on the troll's head or sending merryweather mercs after him.

Pellegrini
  • Pellegrini

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:12 PM

even if it was my personal car (i would be mad but i would get over it) but i would get even by ether putting a bounty on the troll's head or sending merryweather mercs after him.

Do the mercs show up in planes too?

hugh750
  • hugh750

JUST PLAIN CRAZY!!!

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:12 PM

Adults don't have fun?

i too am an adult (im in my late 40's) and i too don't troll. :/

hugh750
  • hugh750

JUST PLAIN CRAZY!!!

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:14 PM Edited by hugh750, 24 October 2013 - 01:14 PM.

Do the mercs show up in planes too?

i've seen them show up in a chopper last night when i was dealing with a bounty and lvl 3 cops at the same time (i sent for the mercs).

except they failed.

Virtual Pancake
  • Virtual Pancake

Derp

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:14 PM

Flying cargobob tank.

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:17 PM

That's an awesome idea, one I'll be copying.

DirtyT
  • DirtyT

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:19 PM

Wedge car in the doors of an occupied Ammunation and fill it with tear gas.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users