Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA V DLC with include North Yankton & Niko Bellic?

72 replies to this topic
Ibrahimhassounah
  • Ibrahimhassounah

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 03:49 PM

there are also heaps of rumours it may feature CJ.

I've been looking into the code and haven't seen anything about CJ....

Not the codes , it was confirmed that Franklin and CJ voice actors are working with Rockstar Games on something , everybody says it's a DLC

Wylight
  • Wylight

GTA4Life!

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:57 PM

The first free dlc will be the beach bum pack which will include new beach themed vehicles and wepons

Lelouch vi Britannia
  • Lelouch vi Britannia

Zero

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:11 PM

Everyone, here is a video with all, if not most of the current info we have:

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:56 PM

The first free dlc will be the beach bum pack which will include new beach themed vehicles and wepons

Wow, I never knew that...

sakura_is_captain_obvious__by_honest_cri

• xXGst0395Xx likes this

Pepperjack
  • Pepperjack

Reasonably

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:22 PM

I've been looking into the code and haven't seen anything about CJ....

Not the codes , it was confirmed that Franklin and CJ voice actors are working with Rockstar Games on something , everybody says it's a DLC

Sorry but it wasn't, This was said on the Comic con panel, Shawn said he was working with Young maylay for a music thing not Game related, He also said he was his cousin, It has nothing to do with GTA

Wheatley
  • Wheatley

I'm living in High Pressure Days.

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:39 PM Edited by Wheatley, 26 October 2013 - 10:43 PM.

I think that Niko must've escaped Liberty City and went to North Yankton to live with Roman, Mallorie and Kate Bellic (which if we're following the ending in which

Spoiler
dies, Roman calls Niko and tells him that if the child that Mallorie has is a girl then they'll name her after
Spoiler
).

That's why Lester mentions that Niko "went quiet" and Packie says that he "is probably dead". Everyone thinks he is either gone or dead because he has moved to North Yankton to start a new life away from crime, corrupt cops and the mob.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

ey b0ss, got skippy?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:17 AM

I think that Niko must've escaped Liberty City and went to North Yankton to live with Roman, Mallorie and Kate Bellic (which if we're following the ending in which

Spoiler
dies, Roman calls Niko and tells him that if the child that Mallorie has is a girl then they'll name her after
Spoiler
).

That's why Lester mentions that Niko "went quiet" and Packie says that he "is probably dead". Everyone thinks he is either gone or dead because he has moved to North Yankton to start a new life away from crime, corrupt cops and the mob.

Post this in the official DLC thread! We'll add this to the speculation section of the OP so everyone can see! This would explain a lot of loopholes from V.

witsalldonebefor
  • witsalldonebefor

Hello.

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:28 AM

Didn't the guy who voiced Niko have a falling out with Rockstar over compensation for his vo and acting?

The Gardener
  • The Gardener

jebeno isti

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:13 AM

Is it free? Never knew that, might be something to look foward to.

JayAkuma
  • JayAkuma

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:33 AM

They just want to kill off all the GTA IV dlc characters. 

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

I thought I would only need this meme for a few weeks...or so

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:43 AM Edited by saintsrow, 27 October 2013 - 05:47 AM.

Niko: Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather. (North Yankton making him remember Serbia)

This is something I expected however, even though the map seems very incomplete. I can't see how they can add much more to the map without limiting it, it'll probably be a mission pack in a very limited space unless they add parts, because the map just ends there.

A very small, snowy, linear island :/

EDIT:  Or new GTAV DLCs will consist of Max Payne 3 corridor type maps ....  snowy cemetery ... hmmmm ... vacation in São Paulo favelas ...

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:50 AM

I'm kinda confused a bit although I support the claim of @theNGclan that some of those codes will make way for a new DLC content. But this makes my question, if Roman is in GTA V DLC supposedly, that would make Revenge as canon?  :O

Well assuming this is real (still holding a high level of doubt as no one has been able to back this up), it would also mean that only ending A and C can be classed as canon as
Spoiler

So let me get this straight, there would be no additional storyline if 

Spoiler
? But IMO, I would assume that
Spoiler

C is definitely the canon ending for V. I'm not going to bother listing all the other reasons, but the main point is that C is featured in the artwork and trailers. A and B have no mentioned whatsoever.

And to everyone saying that we're stupid for "falling for this sh*t" - why don't you f*cking get a HEX editor, or ask another modder to take a look? You're all saying it's fake, but there hasn't been another member to claim they haven't found anything. We only have one person checking out these files. If you're going to insist that it's fake, at least have some proof that it's fake.

Mavsynchroid
  • Mavsynchroid

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:40 AM

Heaps.. Oh no an Aussie has infiltrated our ranks!

Nobody move... They can't see you if you don't move.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users