Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA V DLC with include North Yankton & Niko Bellic?

72 replies to this topic
gtavfanz
  • gtavfanz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:46 AM

I can't wait for the update. It will be awesome!

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:10 AM

I'm eagerly awaiting Dan Houser to send hitmen to me and all the others who contributed to that thread who found that out.

Injured_player_eating_popcorn.gif

Bring it on, R*

• universetwisters likes this

Lil ski
  • Lil ski

Hawai'i 5-O

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:29 AM

Damn finally a topic worth reading instead of bitching about how much V sucks :pp

Nice find NG, universe, and everyone else who contributed!

Damn and I would've figured Niko's depressive moody ass done commited suicide already.

GTA-Addicted
  • GTA-Addicted

And as finishing touch... ...God created the Dutch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:31 AM

Perhaps in North Yankton, things will be different

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:32 AM

Niko: Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather. (North Yankton making him remember Serbia)

Hahahahaha holy sh*t I was damn near pissing myself reading that. Brilliant bud 10/10.

GTA-Addicted
  • GTA-Addicted

And as finishing touch... ...God created the Dutch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:34 AM

Inb4: Hey Niko... Wanna go bowling?

Neo Arcadia
  • Neo Arcadia

Prankster

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:39 AM

What's this I hear about Luis' corpse?

Shouldn't Johnny have been enough to satiate R*'s lust for the blood of IV's protagonists...? :(

Damn it, at least let one character from LC have a somewhat happy ending.

Lil ski
  • Lil ski

Hawai'i 5-O

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:45 AM

What's this I hear about Luis' corpse?

Shouldn't Johnny have been enough to satiate R*'s lust for the blood of IV's protagonists...? :(

Damn it, at least let one character from LC have a somewhat happy ending.

R* killing off more main characters than Sons of Anarchy and Oz!

Simon_V
  • Simon_V

Red Dead Undead

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:59 AM

Maybe Niko will make a heist in North Yankton :blink:

TheOtherRyan
  • TheOtherRyan

The American Dream

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:01 AM

Only the best get another game. :^:

• sivaG and WildBrick142 like this

Pepperjack
  • Pepperjack

Reasonably

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:03 AM

Guys while this DLC sounds cool, anyone can turn that sh*t into a text file or mimic what's on the file and change the text

WorldWideFM
  • WorldWideFM

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:21 AM

My question is why would this stuff be stored as XML? Surely it'd just be hard coded in as C++ or whatever the hell they use? And even then surely it would already be compiled. Finally I'm still unsure why this would have been included in a patch rather than just putting it in with the pack itself if it actually existed. 

sukmieazz
  • sukmieazz

Put out to pasture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 October 2013 - 03:36 AM

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They can't kill Luis! I wasn't happy about Johnny's death, but Luis? Killed by NIKO?! Man, f*ck this sh*t, f*ck that sh*t, f*ck yo sh*t. I'm officially starting Flip a Table Day if R* kills Luis.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 26 October 2013 - 03:43 AM

Anyone know why the thread was moved from this section to the Cheats & Tricks section? I mean, hell, we discovered some NorYank radio stations:

http://gtaforums.com...yankton/page-23

KING2dor
  • KING2dor

Lingo Extraordinary

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:10 AM

All Fake

Only 1 user has manged to see these "files"?

How can the community be so stupid?
  • Jacob-B likes this

Tikhung
  • Tikhung

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:24 AM

f*ck Luis.

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:52 AM

All Fake

Only 1 user has manged to see these "files"?

How can the community be so stupid?

I kinda agree with where you're coming from. I can't believe no one else has confirmed this yet.

DoubleOGJohnson
  • DoubleOGJohnson

Playa

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:31 AM Edited by DoubleOGJohnson, 26 October 2013 - 05:40 AM.

I'm surprised that people actually want North Yankton, there is NOTHING there. It's North Dakota, one of the most irrelevant states in America. ND is so irrelevant that they dont even have a professional sports team. And then you turn around and see people shooting down ideas and being negative about GTA 6 being in a new place like Chicago or Texas or Philly yet are calling for a North Dakota map. Same guys complaining about the Midwest and East Coast being too dark and cold now want a DLC in snowy North Dakota? WTF?? Argggh, the anti-progressive, unimaginative, reactionary sentiment in the fanbase towards possible locations kills me!!! People would have laughed at the thought of ND being in GTA had it not been included in GTA V. Now it's "cool"? Reactionary fans. SMH

Anyway.......if Rockstar does make a North Dakota DLC, the only good news is that it would destroy that stupid, archaic, and super limited fanboy argument about the "GTA World" only being LC, VC, and SA. I'm tired of people using that sh*t as a crutch for why the series hasn't expanded to new places. So a North Yankton DLC could be a gift and a curse I guess. Cant believe though that out of ALL THE PLACES in the Midwest we get North Dakota in GTA.

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Been saving it for a rainy day...

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:50 AM Edited by ExtremeLimitations, 26 October 2013 - 05:50 AM.

I'm kinda confused a bit although I support the claim of @theNGclan that some of those codes will make way for a new DLC content. But this makes my question, if Roman is in GTA V DLC supposedly, that would make Revenge as canon?  :O

Budweiser Addict
  • Budweiser Addict

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:54 AM

I'm kinda confused a bit although I support the claim of @theNGclan that some of those codes will make way for a new DLC content. But this makes my question, if Roman is in GTA V DLC supposedly, that would make Revenge as canon?  :O

Well assuming this is real (still holding a high level of doubt as no one has been able to back this up), it would also mean that only ending A and C can be classed as canon as
Spoiler

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Been saving it for a rainy day...

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:09 AM

Well assuming this is real (still holding a high level of doubt as no one has been able to back this up), it would also mean that only ending A and C can be classed as canon as
Spoiler

So let me get this straight, there would be no additional storyline if 

Spoiler
? But IMO, I would assume that
Spoiler

theGTAking101
  • theGTAking101

#DiBurrito

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:10 AM

whos luis?

-_-

Tupiz
  • Tupiz

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:42 AM

Remember the MP3 vehicle ide? Maybe the snow vehicles was planned for this DLC. (snowplough, snowmobile...)

Thejamman123
  • Thejamman123

LEAVE ROCKSTAR ALONE!!

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:35 AM

sorry but anyone can write BS code onto a document and claim its real.. 

Budweiser Addict
  • Budweiser Addict

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:51 AM

sorry but anyone can write BS code onto a document and claim its real.. 

Pretty much this. The only thing that adds any type of creedence to these claims is that fact NG is pretty well respected amoung the modders on these forums, and I doubt he would risk losing his account due to a pointless troll. Still, I am looking at this skeptically.

Memphys
  • Memphys

Pew, you'll get shot, amigo!

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:43 AM

Niko in North Yankton? What reason for? It's seems to be bullsh*t.

SlappyPwnsAss
  • SlappyPwnsAss

I done kept it real from tha jump

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:56 AM

I would like to see how Niko looks like in GTA V...

Lock N' Stock
  • Lock N' Stock

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:43 PM

I'm surprised that people actually want North Yankton, there is NOTHING there. It's North Dakota, one of the most irrelevant states in America. ND is so irrelevant that they dont even have a professional sports team. And then you turn around and see people shooting down ideas and being negative about GTA 6 being in a new place like Chicago or Texas or Philly yet are calling for a North Dakota map. Same guys complaining about the Midwest and East Coast being too dark and cold now want a DLC in snowy North Dakota? WTF?? Argggh, the anti-progressive, unimaginative, reactionary sentiment in the fanbase towards possible locations kills me!!! People would have laughed at the thought of ND being in GTA had it not been included in GTA V. Now it's "cool"? Reactionary fans. SMH

Anyway.......if Rockstar does make a North Dakota DLC, the only good news is that it would destroy that stupid, archaic, and super limited fanboy argument about the "GTA World" only being LC, VC, and SA. I'm tired of people using that sh*t as a crutch for why the series hasn't expanded to new places. So a North Yankton DLC could be a gift and a curse I guess. Cant believe though that out of ALL THE PLACES in the Midwest we get North Dakota in GTA.

I don't care how unpopular North Dakota is. It would be nice to get a snowy location in a GTA game for once. And I actually would welcome the idea of a GTA game being set in a new city like Philadelphia, Chicago, Houston e.g.

Ibrahimhassounah
  • Ibrahimhassounah

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:51 PM

there are also heaps of rumours it may feature CJ.

I've been looking into the code and haven't seen anything about CJ....

Not the codes , it was confirmed that Franklin and CJ voice actors are working with Rockstar Games on something , everybody says it's a DLC

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 October 2013 - 02:12 PM

I also love the snowy location for GTA. We have the warm sunny beaches of Los Santos and then take a quick flight up to North Yankton and boom cold and snowy jacket weather. Sounds awesome to me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users