Grand Theft Auto V 100% Checklist on Rockstar Social Club

11 replies to this topic
GroundZero
  • GroundZero

Previous Username: Bull12345Bull

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:38 AM

I'm posting this because there seem to be many members that are not aware of this checklist.

Just go to http://socialclub.rockstargames.com, click on your profile, then scroll a bit down and click "View Stats" on the right side of the page. After that, simply click "Checklist" and there it is, the checklist for completing the game 100%.

Just beware that you need to have a Social Club account and you also have to link your game account to it (your PSN or XBOX Live gamertag).

• sinbot and BadDiet2 like this

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Drunk on Power

• United-States
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:08 PM Edited by Spuds725, 29 October 2013 - 08:13 PM.

Just want to add as it is NOT readily apparent (I didn't notice til it was pointed out to me by another member)-- but EVERYTHING required for 100% on the social club page has a thin colored line on the left hand side of the icon. Each section has a different colored line for this (they correspond to the color of the stats bar at the top).

The only section that does NOT have a line is the "random" events-- this is completed by doing any 14 random events.

Example is below-- you can readily see from a screenshot from my page that I still need to complete the third triathalon-- but if you look below-- you will see a few other events without the line which indicates they are NOT required for 100%.

triath.jpg

It is also worth to note that the social club page will be updated when you are online and save the game-- if you happen to load an earlier and save-- it will updated the social club site and only show you having done whatever was done on your latest save.

With few exceptions, the social club syncs right away when you save your game-- I've been in the 100% hunt and quick save whenever I complete a requirement and check the page immediately to make sure it counts and it is almost always there (other then about 10 days ago when it was taking up to a day to show things up)

GroundZero
  • GroundZero

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:38 PM

Thanks for your input :^:

kasheku
  • kasheku

Somewhere in LS

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:18 AM

I am having an issue with the checklist page. Ive done things that havent shown on the page. Ive already completed the scrap letters, and even did the mission that follows, yet the page shows I only collected 44.

Im gonna be pissed if i go through everything and it not show up on the social page. I want my bragging rights!@

GroundZero
  • GroundZero

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:56 PM

Next time you play V, be connected to the Internet. After you save, the data in your Social Club account will be updated.

Keep in mind that it might take from a couple minutes to a whole day for the data to be updated.

• kasheku likes this

kasheku
  • kasheku

Somewhere in LS

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:03 PM Edited by kasheku, 01 November 2013 - 04:06 PM.

Next time you play V, be connected to the Internet. After you save, the data in your Social Club account will be updated.

Keep in mind that it might take from a couple minutes to a whole day for the data to be updated.

Thanks, I didnt think to check my internet and my wifi adapter got pulled out.

waiting for the data to sync now. 

smil0
  • smil0

<3

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:06 PM

Yeah, getting 100% is not a big deal because you don't need to do everything to get it. you need half of the monster stunts and only like 18/49 events and stuff.

Getting Platinum (or 100%GS) you have to literally do everything in the game including 100% completion (which oddly isn't 100% for real but...ok)

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Drunk on Power

• United-States
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:19 PM

Yeah, getting 100% is not a big deal because you don't need to do everything to get it. you need half of the monster stunts and only like 18/49 events and stuff.

Getting Platinum (or 100%GS) you have to literally do everything in the game including 100% completion (which oddly isn't 100% for real but...ok)

I'm relatively certain you don't 'Have to' do everything for Platinum-- like ALL the random events (and I'm pretty sure alot of other side stuff)-- and at least for platinum-- after you get 100%, you don't have to everything on one save-- which can be difficult with how buggy single player has been.

GroundZero
  • GroundZero

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:04 PM

The Platinum Trophy does NOT unlock by getting 100% in the game. It unlocks once you have earned ALL other Trophies in V...

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Drunk on Power

• United-States
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:35 PM

The Platinum Trophy does NOT unlock by getting 100% in the game. It unlocks once you have earned ALL other Trophies in V...

If this was a response to my post-- I didn't say that--  My point was/is that 100% gives you the Career Criminal Trophy/Achievement-- this is requirement for platinum.

You don't need to have ALL the stunt jumps and knife flights which meets the requirements for "Close Shave" Trophy/Achievementon the same save as your 100% save in order to get the Platinum Trophy.

GroundZero
  • GroundZero

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 17 November 2013 - 03:09 PM

Oh, my bad.

smil0
  • smil0

<3

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 November 2013 - 11:56 PM Edited by smil0, 28 November 2013 - 11:56 PM.

I'm relatively certain you don't 'Have to' do everything for Platinum--

If this was a response to my post-- I didn't say that--  My point was/is that 100% gives you the Career Criminal Trophy/Achievement-- this is requirement for platinum.

You don't need to have ALL the stunt jumps and knife flights which meets the requirements for "Close Shave" Trophy/Achievementon the same save as your 100% save in order to get the Platinum Trophy.

Sure, you need them all.

"close shave" is required for "career criminal" and platinum. close shave=all knife flights and under the bridge

"show off" is required for platinum =all stunt jumps

"career criminal" only needs half of the stunt jumps 25/50, 14/23 random events and 8/15 knife flights while platinum needs everything (70gold medals and so on)!! "career criminal" included

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users