Photo

Cargobob after lvl 50+?

14 replies to this topic
ChaosIKI
  • ChaosIKI

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:02 AM

Where can I find a cargobob if I'm over lvl 50? For me only buzzards spawn at airport and sandy shores and going into Fort Zancudo alone is really hard and they are not there everytime. Also noticed that they don't sell it online.

Garju67
  • Garju67

Soldier

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:03 AM

I think it's impossible or very rare. For me it's opposite I want Buzzard instead of Cargobob lol.

Kracus
  • Kracus

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:08 AM

Yeah I've been having a blast with the cargobob but last night I turned lvl 30 and poof, no more cargobob. :(

Preusse
  • Preusse

Deutscher von der niedersächsischen Nordseeküste

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:09 AM

I'm level 100 and I almost never find a Cargobob spawning. I see Annihilators, Froggers and Buzzards all the time. Yesterday my friend showed me a Cargobobby on the roof of the hospital in southeast LS south of Olympic Freeway, the hospital is marked on your paper map. But the second and third time I went there, there was no Cargobob spawning anymore, only Buzzards.

Seems like they spawn rarely.

Felereca
  • Felereca

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:11 AM

Where can I find a cargobob if I'm over lvl 50? For me only buzzards spawn at airport and sandy shores and going into Fort Zancudo alone is really hard and they are not there everytime. Also noticed that they don't sell it online.

It seems the cargobob spawns everytime at trevors airport ( or whatever it is ) when ur around level 20. i passed 30 and it spawned annihilators all the time.

Kracus
  • Kracus

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:12 AM Edited by Kracus, 24 October 2013 - 11:13 AM.

I'm guessing the ones people are finding that spawn probably spawned because there was a sub level 30 running around.

• GTAVTheHeat likes this

BravoTwoZero
  • BravoTwoZero

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:28 AM

lvl 53 an I have found them at Trevors runway, the LS Airport in a hanger, and the helipad at Merryweathers docks, near the airport.

hyseptik
  • hyseptik

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:41 AM Edited by hyseptik, 24 October 2013 - 11:42 AM.

I'm guessing the ones people are finding that spawn probably spawned because there was a sub level 30 running around.

This. Vehicles spawn whenever someone gets within a certain range of their spawnpoint. This players level sometimes decides which vehicle spawns, and the vehicle will stay until no one is within a certain range. When it's "out of view" for everyone, it will despawn.

If you know someone who is between level 20 and 30, ask them to go to one of the helicopter spawns and wait for you. When you get there, the Cargobob will still be there if it spawned for them. Take it, and they can leave if they want to.

This is the only way I know right now, but someone the forum implied that Rockstar is intending to make the Cargobob more accesible due to high demand. This was not confirmed anywhere that I know of.

EDIT:

lvl 53 an I have found them at Trevors runway, the LS Airport in a hanger, and the helipad at Merryweathers docks, near the airport.

Start a solo or invite-only session. You wont find them then.

Kracus
  • Kracus

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:45 AM

I hope so, I had a lot of fun with it yesterday.

I was chasing a guy on a motorbike yesterday and he stopped so I picked him and the bike up. He fell off though and didn't die, so I threw the bike at him. Then he proceeds to start shooting at me, which I can't really blame him, I did throw a 300lb bike at him. So I took his bike a few km's away and dropped it for chuckles.

Well I go back and he manages to shoot me dead in the chopper which he takes to go get his bike back.

I get another cargobob and come looking for revenge, at this point I notice he's in a store robbing it and his bike is parked outside.... Well... I take the bike again but this time I dropped it in the ocean. Good luck recovering it this time!

A few other times I picked up people idling in their vehicles and dropped them off on top of the maze building.

BravoTwoZero
  • BravoTwoZero

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:59 AM

This. Vehicles spawn whenever someone gets within a certain range of their spawnpoint. This players level sometimes decides which vehicle spawns, and the vehicle will stay until no one is within a certain range. When it's "out of view" for everyone, it will despawn.

If you know someone who is between level 20 and 30, ask them to go to one of the helicopter spawns and wait for you. When you get there, the Cargobob will still be there if it spawned for them. Take it, and they can leave if they want to.

This is the only way I know right now, but someone the forum implied that Rockstar is intending to make the Cargobob more accesible due to high demand. This was not confirmed anywhere that I know of.

EDIT:

That WAS invite only sessions. Me and a buddy got the one from the Merryweather docks last night, also got the sub near it that is under the warehouse part, we just pratted about lifting it to highest altitude and dropping it with one of us in there. I've also seen the Titan at Trevors runway on invite only, and the private black jet there also. 

Sami Nitro
  • Sami Nitro

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:38 PM

EDIT:

The bit about Rockstar bringing it back for higher levels is probably from this support answer:

http://support.rocks...-Good-Rockstar-

Cool Story Bro
  • Cool Story Bro

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:23 PM

lol

Skeloton
  • Skeloton

Living Dead Gangster

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:28 PM

I wish when locating vehicles via lester, there was a sub menu for more specific ones.
  • GTAVTheHeat likes this

Kry5s
  • Kry5s

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:42 PM

This bugs me as now i don't even see the Titan anymore. You would think when we level up, you get more things, not things taken away. At least have it spawn a random aircraft, with more options the higher in levels you get.

Robert235
  • Robert235

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:28 PM

titan spawn at ls airport big hanger.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users