Quantcast

» «
Photo

Can you dupe insured or trackered vehicles?

15 replies to this topic
pharo86
  • pharo86

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:59 AM

??

IX bo0st3d4G XI
  • IX bo0st3d4G XI

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:15 AM

Yes.

Alexfk3
  • Alexfk3

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:19 AM

I really don't understand why you would want to dupe cars like whats so special about having your garage filled up with the same cars :s

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:20 AM

I really don't understand why you would want to dupe cars like whats so special about having your garage filled up with the same cars :s

they sell for a lot of money.

pharo86
  • pharo86

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:27 AM

strange..i tried to dupe my freinds car yesterday.

Got in a mission, drove to garage and it said i couldnt go in asthe vehicle belonged to someone. is there something i am doing wrong?

Bradeo
  • Bradeo

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:30 AM

yes you need to be in the car when the mission ends 

pharo86
  • pharo86

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:33 AM

OK but from other instrucuctions i have read say to go straight to your garage when the mission starts??

echocrack
  • echocrack

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:33 AM

trackered?

nice

Bradeo
  • Bradeo

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:36 AM

OK but from other instrucuctions i have read say to go straight to your garage when the mission starts??

I just stay in the car while my friend does the mission, choose an easy one, then I spawn in a freemode with their car.

pharo86
  • pharo86

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:42 AM

I just stay in the car while my friend does the mission, choose an easy one, then I spawn in a freemode with their car.

OK will try this. Thanks!

cfrostyscriv
  • cfrostyscriv

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:43 AM

actually not only that way, you can get in a friends car and start a mission, when the mission starts you take the car you are sat in and put it in your garage then sell it after the mission, this way the person who clones the car at the start delivers the package/truck etc while the others get in other peoples cars. this way everyone in the mission gets a car to sell.

Sultan can fetch up to around 99k per sale.

pharo86
  • pharo86

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:49 AM

actually not only that way, you can get in a friends car and start a mission, when the mission starts you take the car you are sat in and put it in your garage then sell it after the mission, this way the person who clones the car at the start delivers the package/truck etc while the others get in other peoples cars. this way everyone in the mission gets a car to sell.

This is what i tried to do but i could not get in my garage. Also i wanted to keep the friends car thet i duped and insure it myself is that possible?

cfrostyscriv
  • cfrostyscriv

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:58 AM

This is what i tried to do but i could not get in my garage. Also i wanted to keep the friends car thet i duped and insure it myself is that possible?

so long as it is not a high end car you can dupe it. when the mission starts your friends car will spawn into the mission (provided he has joined the mission) plus the clone that you are sitting in. you put the clone that you are sitting in at mission start into your garage (not his/her car).

cfrostyscriv
  • cfrostyscriv

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:01 PM

You can then take that car for instance a fully modded rat loader ( friend spent ages looking for one but never found one) and dupe that, after the mission drive it out of your garage and instead of selling it purchase the insurance (tracker was fitted by mechanic). it is now your car.

pharo86
  • pharo86

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:01 PM

You can then take that car for instance a fully modded rat loader ( friend spent ages looking for one but never found one) and dupe that, after the mission drive it out of your garage and instead of selling it purchase the insurance (tracker was fitted by mechanic). it is now your car.

was a high end car. my bad. Thanks for clearing thing up.

echocrack
  • echocrack

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:25 AM Edited by echocrack, 25 October 2013 - 02:26 AM.

so long as it is not a high end car you can dupe it. when the mission starts your friends car will spawn into the mission (provided he has joined the mission) plus the clone that you are sitting in. you put the clone that you are sitting in at mission start into your garage (not his/her car).

No one knows how to dupe high end cars yet eh?

What would the world do without youtube?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users