» «
Photo

So when does beach bums come out?

26 replies to this topic
Slippery Gypsy
  • Slippery Gypsy

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:18 AM Edited by Slippery Gypsy, 24 October 2013 - 10:21 AM.

Wasn't it mean to come out 2 days ago? come on rockstar... getting slack

GTA_Girl84
  • GTA_Girl84

Prankster

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:22 AM

Hopefully sometime this century.
  • Mikeol1987 and Slippery Gypsy like this

GTA_Girl84
  • GTA_Girl84

Prankster

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:24 AM

Hopefully sometime this century.

SHarm
  • SHarm

Reincarnation of Tommy Vercetti

• BUSTED!

Rockstar never officially said they are releasing it, it was only speculation

superspurs18
  • superspurs18

Rat

• Members

tbh i heard it could be the new year :/ unless its before bf/cod i think gta will lose alot of players

Timpey
  • Timpey

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:27 AM

The pack is only a couple of cars, clothing and 2 new weapons. Hardly anything to keep you playing for. If you are bored, this isnt going to change anything

• StupidAssHeadAss likes this

superspurs18
  • superspurs18

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:33 AM Edited by superspurs18, 24 October 2013 - 10:34 AM.

The pack is only a couple of cars, clothing and 2 new weapons. Hardly anything to keep you playing for. If you are bored, this isnt going to change anything

at least its something new!

Expeace
  • Expeace

BF Surfer Cruiser

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:33 AM

soon-cat-bowl.jpg

theoth267
  • theoth267

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:33 AM

Bullsh*t look at there goddamn Website

prestonchan
  • prestonchan

Homie

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:33 AM

actually why ppl like to compair GTA with BF and COD...?

they are totally different I guess?

superspurs18
  • superspurs18

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:39 AM

actually why ppl like to compair GTA with BF and COD...?

they are totally different I guess?

yeah they are, what i meant is that people are going to start playing COD/BF because they are losing interest in GTA - whereas if heists, stimulus pack etc were released in the next few days i'm sure a lot of people would stick with GTA for the time being....obviously wont be the case for everyone but that personally how i stand

WildmouseX
  • WildmouseX

Hustler

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:06 PM

they never gave release dates for the beach bum dlc, ctf, creator, or heists - just what order they were planning to release them - glitchers and hackers probably have priority right now.

iSkreenLooker
  • iSkreenLooker

Homie

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:09 PM

Wasn't it mean to come out 2 days ago? come on rockstar... getting slack

Nobody knows until Rockstar post it up on their website.

Zonegamer
  • Zonegamer

Front Yard Balla

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:13 PM

Yeah they posted an official date(october 22nd) on their website and backed out at the last minute without informing anyone. Ffs R* at least keep to your word, geez... 

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:24 PM Edited by Khaos89, 24 October 2013 - 01:25 PM.

Rockstar are no longer a developer we rely on. GTA V was delayed, GTA Online has turned into a failure full of bugs, glitches and also cash cards. When they do release a patch they don't address the most important things, instead cut money in half for missions and patch it so you can't stand on a roof in survival. iFruit still not released on Android after 5 years of preparation and a month after launch. They then announce things which don't come into fruition. For example, shouldn't we have received the full $500,000 by the end of the month? Nobody has even received the first half yet.

• ripyouup and StupidAssHeadAss like this

SmashingJummy
  • SmashingJummy

Keyboard Warrior

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:40 PM

http://www.rockstarg...AOnline/content

WildmouseX
  • WildmouseX

Hustler

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:22 AM

Rockstar are no longer a developer we rely on. GTA V was delayed, GTA Online has turned into a failure full of bugs, glitches and also cash cards. When they do release a patch they don't address the most important things, instead cut money in half for missions and patch it so you can't stand on a roof in survival. iFruit still not released on Android after 5 years of preparation and a month after launch. They then announce things which don't come into fruition. For example, shouldn't we have received the full $500,000 by the end of the month? Nobody has even received the first half yet.

Since this $$$ applies to everyone that plays during the month of October, what makes you think they will give it out before the end of the month? 

If they give out the money to us before the end of the month, they will then have to go back and also give it to everyone that starts playing within the next week....it's more effective to wait until next month and just get everyone all at once.

• DMC14 likes this

Vendicta99
  • Vendicta99

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:23 AM

When are next gen consoles coming out ?

ripyouup
  • ripyouup

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:50 AM Edited by ripyouup, 25 October 2013 - 02:51 AM.

when was the money supposed to be out?. im over it rockstar pleaasse keep digging your own grave im proud of you. gtaO is just not enjoyable with sh*t that could be fixed. i used to think rockstar were the best but, heh this is just atrocious and don't expect heists or content creators any time soon. that might as well be announced either next gen or never.

irishsm0ke
  • irishsm0ke

Outlaw

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:00 AM

"Sources" are saying it won't be till December or January.

Futo
  • Futo

Yeah i'm busy, call me back!

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:13 AM

Lol yes they did.

WildmouseX
  • WildmouseX

Hustler

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:30 AM

They did say they were giving it too us, in two lump sum's of $250k - http://www.rockstarg...ckage-this.html

they never specified any dates aside from you would have had played during the month of October. - Assumptions were foolishly made that it would come along with the patch, because the patch was required to receive the money and now people are crying like 5 year old girls with sand up their cooters.

Revelation2106
  • Revelation2106

Rat

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:45 AM

tbh i heard it could be the new year :/ unless its before bf/cod i think gta will lose alot of players

Yeah I'm sure all of the beach clothing accessories will keep people away from CoD/BF...

Tbh I'd like to see them go if that's the only thing keeping them interested in the game

philthethrill81
  • philthethrill81

Japan makes hawt women (ai shinozake)

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:51 AM

If GTA loses it's COD/BF player-base, it'll only make the online better IMO. The game is supposed to be 18+ to begin with. 

Comment1
  • Comment1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:18 AM

BF fan base is far more mature than CODs.. Can't really lump them altogether my friend @Philthethrill81

SilencedScream
  • SilencedScream

Masked Maniacal Man Mass Murders Millions, Maybe, Man

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:22 AM

They did say they were giving it too us, in two lump sum's of $250k - http://www.rockstarg...ckage-this.html

they never specified any dates aside from you would have had played during the month of October. - Assumptions were foolishly made that it would come along with the patch, because the patch was required to receive the money and now people are crying like 5 year old girls with sand up their cooters.

While you were right saying Beach Bums didn't have a release date (at least, not one that I've even seen a screenshot of), they did state in two comments (that were later removed) that the first half of the money would be out "late" last week and then "early" this week.

Someone had a screenshot of the second, and I saw both personally in the comments section.

I believe they're probably holding off until they can make sure there's no more progression loss (after all, how embarrassing would it be for their "repayment" to us to get lost as well?).

everydaynormalguy
  • everydaynormalguy

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:26 AM

BF fan base is more mature because only like 4 people play that sh*t. 

and they said if you played during the month of October that you will get the money.. meaning the money will probably be sent out November. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users