• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic
Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:06 AM

Quick question(s) folks: I have a Mammoth Patriot I've been pimping out. I noticed one with lights above the windshield but mine doesn't have them. Tried Los Santos customs but it looks like there's no option there.

Is there anyway to get them added? Or am I gonna have to steal a new one with the lights? Will I be able to get the same upgrades on that car or will the money I've invested be lost forever?

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:15 AM

Resteal, rebuy all mods.

Axe_Gaijin
  • Axe_Gaijin

Crashtestdummie

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:27 AM

Some vehicles have variations that they spawn with that can not be altered at LSC.

I've seen the Patriot spawn in 3 variations;

-With Sidesteps

-With Bullbar

-With Roof lights and side pipes

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:04 PM

That sucks but when I sell my current one in LSC, I should get some decent dough.

jdkzombie
  • jdkzombie

Professional Zombie

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:13 PM

Im honestly ashamed that they replaced the military patriot with a crappy mesa.

And how slim pickings there are for offroad mods to a patriot, yet the dubsta gets several dozen.

FinalStandLabs
  • FinalStandLabs

TGN Partnered YouTuber

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:47 PM

And how slim pickings there are for offroad mods to a patriot, yet the dubsta gets several dozen.

Yah I would like the original Patriot.

Axe_Gaijin
  • Axe_Gaijin

Crashtestdummie

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:42 PM

While I agree, and would love to see some off-road/Humvee mods for the Patriot, the Dubsta is awesome :)

jdkzombie
  • jdkzombie

Professional Zombie

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:02 PM

I have a fully outfittes Dubsta, its okay, but its a crying shame that 1, the damn thing isnt 4x4....actually...nearly nothing is....rockstar logic, offroad vehicles, off road mods, dirt trails, muddy places, stream fording....lers do rwd for them all...

2, the snorkel on the dubsta doesnt do jack squat. It should have changed the vehicles water destruction level to snorkel height, but it doesnt...such a waste.

3, you cant lift it and outfit it with beefier long travel suspension and meaty offroads tires like the merryweather mesa and sand king have.

thefik
  • thefik

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:29 PM

I have a fully outfittes Dubsta, its okay, but its a crying shame that 1, the damn thing isnt 4x4

dubsta is 4x4

Buford T Justice
  • Buford T Justice

Is that so?

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:49 PM

They Ruined the Patriot in this game. It was amazing in GTA IV and all the other GTA's. Now you can't plow through or over turn other cars. It doesn't climb over walls and things as well as it used to either. I mean it still does it better than the other vehicles in the game but they still severely hampered its abilities. The thing weighs 6400 lbs for God sakes, it should be an absolute tank.

ScooterBrother
  • ScooterBrother

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:53 PM

I believe in SP you could but haven't tried it for MP. Guess you will have to steal another one.

Scoobroid
  • Scoobroid

GTAO Olympic Champion of Champions

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:51 AM Edited by Scoobroid, 15 November 2013 - 11:51 AM.

Yes, Dubsta is 4x4, I've got a fully modded one and it's a great off-roader. Ground clearance isn't as good as the MW Mesa, but it's better in every other respect. Shame about the snorkel though.

OT (ish), the BF Injection is another one with subtle variations - a friend had a fully modded one and then had to sell and do it all over again as he wanted the rarer one with aerial and exhaust pipe - most don't have these.

It's odd that some vehicles have all mods available, but some (patriot, Injection) don't. Similarly, you can put a T-top on the Phoenix if you want to, but you can't change to solid panels on the Ruiner although you can find this variant on the street. Makes no sense.

AscendantWyvern
  • AscendantWyvern

Playa

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:26 PM

it is incredibly strange that some vehicles have properties that can not be changed via LSC. The Patriot is a decent example of this.

They really should make every variation possible via the LSC.

Ragingpoo
  • Ragingpoo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:54 PM

It's unfortunate that vehicle variations can not be alter by visiting lsc, that place can repair what would be a total write off back into perfect condition in an instant, yet cannot install a extra sets of lights on the patriot (they can also strip off the back of a dirty rebel but not a clean one)

Then again.. Correct me if I'm wrong, those light don't work anyway, just like extra sets on the bodhi or coquette, very disappointing...
  • robt91 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users