Photo

Is glitching money that bad?

104 replies to this topic
ar0ra7374
  • ar0ra7374

YEWF

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:30 PM

I feel that if you did a money glitch then you cheated and should be punished for it. Is doing a money glitch that big a deal? No, not to me, but its still cheating and still not allowed and people that do it should be punished for it,

50-cent-driving-gif.gif

Slacca
  • Slacca

Alternative Television Ferret

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:05 PM

Glitchers = Wankers, pure and simple. There's no excuse or justification for it really, it's just real life wankers being online wankers, no big deal.

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:14 PM

I did not read anything but as far as us glitchers go and feel!

Obama-bucks-animated-money-gif.gif

lol

I am still waiting for all the glitchers to be banned with the 1.04 patch, oh wait

ar0ra7374
  • ar0ra7374

YEWF

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:19 PM

lol

I am still waiting for all the glitchers to be banned with the 1.04 patch, oh wait

Still waiting....................................................

MysticJon
  • MysticJon

Legit Player

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:04 PM

I feel that if you did a money glitch then you cheated and should be punished for it. Is doing a money glitch that big a deal? No, not to me, but its still cheating and still not allowed and people that do it should be punished for it,

50-cent-driving-gif.gif
I don't get it...

YukiEiri
  • YukiEiri

l33t nekkid skillz...

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:04 AM

I don't like people who think that they are entitled to get everything immediately. It shows bad upbringing, lousy parenthood and lack of character. It tells me that that person is lazy.

I LOLLED

it's a f*cking game dude... not everyone has time to make money from doing the same missions over and over again, there is a real life behind the curtains

I am the man behind the curtains...
And since you state that "not everyone has time to make money from doing the same missions over and over again" you seem to be one of those "I want everything and I want it five minutes ago" persons.

I have a life. I have (rather good) job. I have friends. I travel halfway across the globe to see F1 cars driving around a cirquit just because I can afford it. I enjoy many, many nice things in life. Games are just one part.

I'm also rather nice guy who likes to play by the book. I'm uptight. I'm so effing annoying, cold and calculating that you can't even imagine. And I like to contradict myself.

What's your story? You are too cool for rules? You make your own rules? You "don't have the time to follow"?
I have no idea what I'm talking about now.. So there! Glitch away! Be a hero! Stick it to the Man! Beat the Machine! ;-D

cfrostyscriv
  • cfrostyscriv

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:09 AM

i have said it before and i will say it again, having more money in your bank than another player of same level is irrelevant when talking about the money glitch.

save some money up then go create a new character, your new character shares the bank from your other character, you are now the same lower level as others but with more cash.

Have you gained an advantage over other players? NO, it is how the game works. and anyone can do it, its a choice.

rampage08
  • rampage08

I do not fear, for you are with me...

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:30 AM

I didnt mind people glitch but do you really have to brag about your money that you earned by glitching ? That doesnt make sense and you'd sound like a loser, it doesnt matter how much money you have if you get it by glitching, what matters is how you earn it.

YukiEiri
  • YukiEiri

l33t nekkid skillz...

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:23 AM

Oh! By the way .... I just bought Wiezel Plaza apt. 70! :D AND WITHOUT R* DOLLARS!! YAY!! :)

While I've had plenty of FUN roaming around Los Santos and Blaine County, I've massed enough money to buy a very, very nice apartment!! :D
*happy-Yuki-is-happy*

KingConnor
  • KingConnor

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:55 AM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=-eUozCV_NLU

Epi
  • Epi

might be a girl in rl

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:09 PM

in terms glitching is bad yeah, because you arnt ment to do it

and saying to yourself but rockstar this that is nice but your only telling yourself fibs for a clear contience. wich is bs

but i doubt rstar wil ban/reset all glitchers, they have a way bigger problem currently

there are several "company's" who curently are loading chars with max amount of cash (there is a max because of bits) on several accounts. incl some cars 

these ppl are gonna sell gta$ under the price of a cash card , and this will butthurt rockstar way more.

they arnt gonna go after the small fries they want the big sharks.

this happens too all mmo games where you can get micro transactions

soon site's equal to wowgold.com etc will take it raising if gta online becomes a hit, wich it prob will become

Epi
  • Epi

might be a girl in rl

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:12 PM

lol isnt 50 cent - glitchingy clank glitchingy clank im stealling money from r's piggy bank more correct XD

Mikester122
  • Mikester122

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 04:16 PM

After reading the first page of comments, I have to kinda laugh because I'm a rank 74 and just from playing how it should be played, I was able to buy a coquette, vacca, and an entity XF and fully mod them over time with turbo, 60% armor, bulletproof tires, etc. It just takes time grinding missions with people and joining random jobs and robbing stores to build up the cash. I don't see why people must use the glitch unless they just like to piss people off with tanks and crap. I have to admit, trying to get in my apartment and getting shot at by a tank trolling by the apartment not letting anyone in or drive by, gets annoying. I don't see a point in having one to be honest...

Mikester122
  • Mikester122

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 04:23 PM

lol

Lol
I don't think you can fix stupid there buddy!

Gunner Eleven
  • Gunner Eleven

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 04:32 PM

While I personally don't care if the perceived "cheating" results in bans or resets, I do think that Rockstar should address the issue. They could simply release a message that says, um we know many people are exploiting the menu options in order to resell personal vehicles multiple times. It's A. not cool and you should stop or B. perfectly acceptable because there are more bugs in our code than in a Louisiana swamp. 

If Rockstar would just type some words on the newswire about the glitching, that would end these ridiculous discussions (I admit I can't stay away from GTAforums......so Rad)

The online users list is currently unavailable due to maintenance but will return in 15 minutes.