Photo

Is glitching money that bad?

104 replies to this topic
philthethrill81
  • philthethrill81

Japan makes hawt women (ai shinozake)

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:26 AM

Making money generally isn't much of an issue. Racing pays out pretty well. I was racing stadium tour for hours this week, first place in a four man race paid over $10 000, with last paying $3000. For a race that takes less than 2 minutes I'd say it's pretty easy to make money.

However, when two cars totalling about 1.5 million disappeared from my garage this week I glitched my money back and if the glitch is still working when I get on I plan on doing it some more in case more things disappear again. 

jdkzombie
  • jdkzombie

Professional Zombie

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:27 AM

Can we just ban and reset all the non glitchers? Seems they bitch more than anyone else around here.

Rockstar said farming was fine in their eyes, so why is replay locked? Even at half payout, the ability to replay would be a boon.

Eh, whatever. All I see is children complaining because player A has more stuff than player B. Yeah im tire of seeing adders and entities and cheetahs, but I just shrug it off and go about my closed friends session and enjoy the game with close friends.

Probably be a lot less complaing if there were no public rooms by default, only as choice you select under the ONLINE tab.
  • abfirstr8 and Gunner Eleven like this

Cool Story Bro
  • Cool Story Bro

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:28 AM

glitching is making the game more fun because of the freedom

Eradicate
  • Eradicate

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:28 AM Edited by Eradicate, 24 October 2013 - 10:28 AM.

You guys are still debating this? Lol, adorable.

*yawn*

So to say it's boring you come in the thread to type this in? Or is this about some smug superiority? Not really sure where you're going with this. That is, if you deign us worthy of any more of your precious time.

karmaman1010
  • karmaman1010

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:30 AM

*yawn*

So to say it's boring you come in the thread to type this in? Or is this about some smug superiority? Not really sure where you're going with this. That is, if you deign us worthy of any more of your precious time.

It's quite clear you take this game (and this forum) entirely too seriously. Because of this, all I can do is laugh at you. But please, carry on debating this pointless topic. You guys are clearly making great strides in this debate!

• abfirstr8 likes this

abfirstr8
  • abfirstr8

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:31 AM

*yawn*

You're talking about superiority in a thread where you are saying that you have better morals than glitchers and that they are the spawn of all problems in the game and that they need to just apologize right now...

• karmaman1010 likes this

abfirstr8
  • abfirstr8

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:32 AM

*yawn*

It's quite clear you take this game (and this forum) entirely too seriously. Because of this, all I can do is laugh at you. But please, carry on debating this pointless topic. You guys are clearly making great strides in this debate!

I love you

Eradicate
  • Eradicate

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:32 AM

*yawn*

Glad you're here to monitor my stress level and also how much emotion I put into all this. I would love to know the progress you make in forum postings though, since apparently there's some kind of objective. Enjoy laughing while you make all this progress too!

abfirstr8
  • abfirstr8

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:33 AM

I'm starting to wonder if hes just trolling...

Eradicate
  • Eradicate

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:35 AM

I'm starting to wonder if hes just trolling...

Yes responding to arguments of others with points they can't deny, greatest troll ever.

• Kulgrim likes this

GTAVMNKYIII
  • GTAVMNKYIII

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:36 AM Edited by GTAVMNKYIII, 24 October 2013 - 10:36 AM.

*yawn*

Glad you're here to monitor my stress level and also how much emotion I put into all this. I would love to know the progress you make in forum postings though, since apparently there's some kind of objective. Enjoy laughing while you make all this progress too!

I think this was made with you in mind.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgeKfzD5PlU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Eradicate
  • Eradicate

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:38 AM

*yawn*

Congrats on the greatest point you're likely to make all day. The name calling really hurts though! Especially by posting a link to someone else's words and video.

GTAVMNKYIII
  • GTAVMNKYIII

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:40 AM

*yawn*

Congrats on the greatest point you're likely to make all day. The name calling really hurts though! Especially by posting a link to someone else's words and video.

Ok dexter, sorry, won't happen again, my bad, glitchers are the devil, cheaters never prosper. And he also made false teeth.

abfirstr8
  • abfirstr8

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:42 AM

*yawn*

You're admitting that the greatest point he made was that you need therapy?

Cool Story Bro
  • Cool Story Bro

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:42 AM

3ocj2h.jpg

• gunslinginkitty likes this

madwullie
  • madwullie

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:43 AM

Any time in previous gtas and other games I've used infinite money cheats the game has become boring very quickly. Hence why I've not glitched.

In saying that, I'm getting sick of being beaten in races by people with souped up custom super cars (who apparently don't have advantages of other players who haven't glitches)

Eradicate
  • Eradicate

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:46 AM

Any time in previous gtas and other games I've used infinite money cheats the game has become boring very quickly. Hence why I've not glitched.

In saying that, I'm getting sick of being beaten in races by people with souped up custom super cars (who apparently don't have advantages of other players who haven't glitches)

*psst* stop trolling! Or something.

YukiEiri
  • YukiEiri

l33t nekkid skillz...

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:47 AM

Not a big deal but still; When I get my hands on my Adder, everyone will just think that I've glitched the money for it.

Abusing glitches will take away the accomplishment. I play games to accomplish something in them, not to get the best possible gear/whatever immediately by cheating.

You know, different people, different opinions.

I don't like people who think that they are entitled to get everything immediately. It shows bad upbringing, lousy parenthood and lack of character. It tells me that that person is lazy.

But then again, I'm .. a bit strange and not to be taken too seriously.. At least all the time.

• abfirstr8 likes this

iPsychoM
  • iPsychoM

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:24 AM

Glitching is good if you lvl 50.
Its bad if you lvl 10 coz it takes an hour to get 500k

philthethrill81
  • philthethrill81

Japan makes hawt women (ai shinozake)

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:28 AM

Not a big deal but still; When I get my hands on my Adder, everyone will just think that I've glitched the money for it.

And if your 1 million dollar super car disappears out of your garage, will you glitch for half an hour or so to get your money back or throw the game in garbage?

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:29 AM

Quit whining about Rockstar's honest mistake.

f*cking hell, what a way to show yourselves up.
  • gunslinginkitty likes this

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

I AM LOS SANTOS'S RECKONING

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:40 AM

If you dont use it against other players then there is nothing wrong with it. YOLO
  • abfirstr8 likes this

gunslinginkitty
  • gunslinginkitty

GunSlinginKitty

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:45 AM

If R* show no respect to their fanbase should the fans be obligated to show respect going the other way? I'm not so sure...

This is what i don't get.. you have the game don't you? It's their world that they have created, and if you think it's a sh*tty one (i think it's a sh*tty one at the moment since the payout cuts) then stop playing it!

gunslinginkitty
  • gunslinginkitty

GunSlinginKitty

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:47 AM

I don't like people who think that they are entitled to get everything immediately. It shows bad upbringing, lousy parenthood and lack of character. It tells me that that person is lazy.

I LOLLED

it's a f*cking game dude... not everyone has time to make money from doing the same missions over and over again, there is a real life behind the curtains

Unequalibrium
  • Unequalibrium

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:10 PM Edited by Unequalibrium, 24 October 2013 - 05:35 PM.

Play the game how you want to play. The amount of money you have effects nobody else in the game. So what if someone has a tank from glitches and blows you up a few times!!

Please tell me you can see the flaw in that logic. Regardless if you think it's fun or not some people simply don't want to deal with that crap. Also, to say that not ALL cheaters ruin everyone else's game is a very very weak argument as to why there is nothing wrong with doing it.

Tell me the diffrence to you from being blown up by a legit tank or sticky bomb and being blown up by them from someone who glitches?
Nothing, is the answer. You have no idea of their bank balance, how they acquired the ammo unless they tell you. The crying and complaining makes it entertaining for them either way, glitcher or not.
Yes, a griefer is a griefer. A cheating griefer is a lot more powerful and causes a lot more grief. And is also a cheater. How is this an argument in your favor again?

Why are you acting like there is some sort of moral values being broken here? Is it because someone has more pretend guns than you do? You seem to jump on anyone who doesn't care about others who glitch. And to the guy with the airstike quote, why would you use an airstrike?? $12500 for an obvious attack. If you grind missions for air strikes your playing it wrong. Suppose you could go and collect the $100 from the kill.

If you don't see the basic point then go back and read the thread. If you disagree with the basic point by all means tell me where I'm wrong. This is a total digression.

This thread was more aimed towards is it wrong to glitch in terms of Rockstar. This thread was questioning the decisions that Rockstar made in the game and how they possibly caused this due to them pushing cash cards. You brought in a new aspect of the way it affects other players... Which hasn't really been a large complaint in here at least. Like Mnky said I feel this is becoming some weird morals type issue... People want to have fun, so they'll do that however they can. If this is becoming a morals issue we could go and talk about how screwed up this game is in general as it promotes grand theft, murder and other things

Actually the thread was just about if it's wrong to glitch, but I guess sorry if you thought the discussion wasn't following the OP close enough. In that case your issue is with the discussion, not whether I'm right or wrong.

Also a very weak point about the morals of the game, since you could literally take that to any level short of murder.

"Sure I figured out a way to use the online client to steal other people's credit card information and bankrupt them, but this game has MURDER in it so how dare you question my morals!"

Seriously, how hard is it to just admit that you cheat the game and other people without any qualifications?

OMG you're an idiot.

"Actually the thread was just about if it's wrong to glitch."

Duh, the guy you quoted said it's turning into a morals issue.

"Seriously, how hard is it to just admit that you cheat the game and other people without any qualifications?"

Qualifications? What do I have to do in order to qualify to cheat a game and other people? Or did you mean repercussions and not "qualifications"? Either way, you should go back to school.

• abfirstr8 likes this

KevinRodea
  • KevinRodea

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:17 PM

Considering the absolute mess that is GTA online, with people losing characters/money/properties and progress at the drop of a hat, I can't see how Rockstar can even force people into micro transactions at this point.

We the fans of Rockstar gave them $1 billion on release day. That money didn't come out of thin air, it came out of our pockets.

Just take one look at GTA online and tell me why we the fans of Rockstar should be paying EVEN MORE for the heap of junk called GTA online.

It was arguably the biggest launch failure in history. Shocking, especially from such a high quality company like Rockstar.

I hate to be THAT guy, but Rockstar made the billion in a couple of days (I think 3). Not on launch day. Rockstar said from the start that this is their first stab at an online experience. Obviously this doesn't excuse their performance, but we have the power of the consumer. We need to let them know that they f*cked up. If you really love someone, you'll tell them when they screwed up, and help as best as you can. I of course don't love R*, it's s corporate entity and it would be illogical, but I have played GTA since Vice City, and the storytelling genius that is Max Payne 3 really made me respect R*.
Now about glitching: R* promised a free-roam, realistic experience. Of course without customization in free roam like no-cops (those pricks just get on my nerves) it's not exsctly free-roam, but with the glitches, they are there for you to use, a loophole in the system, it's not like the market doesn't do this in real life. Glitching is there for those who want that GTA IV psrty mode experience, where everything is there for you.

ar0ra7374
  • ar0ra7374

YEWF

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:42 PM

I did not read anything but as far as us glitchers go and feel!

Obama-bucks-animated-money-gif.gif

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:16 PM Edited by blk95ta, 24 October 2013 - 01:17 PM.

LOL found it funny you are all talking about GTA$ and the advert at the bottom of the thread is 

Citizens Debt Advice

www.citizensdebtadvisor.com

Government Schemes & Debt Help. 75% of your debts written off today

Haha. During the charactor loss fiasco (i lost 2, lvl 14 & 13), I kept seeing ads for lifelock identity theft protection. The board was mocking us.

MysticJon
  • MysticJon

Legit Player

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:19 PM

I feel that if you did a money glitch then you cheated and should be punished for it. Is doing a money glitch that big a deal? No, not to me, but its still cheating and still not allowed and people that do it should be punished for it,

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:20 PM

I totally understand people who glitch. I really don't see the difference between buying cash and glitching. You worked for neither of them, one just wastes your real life money. 

Thank you, someone with common sense.

• Gunner Eleven likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users