Quantcast

» «
Photo

TIP Switching custom cars between Characters (Story)

8 replies to this topic
Cynycal
  • Cynycal

That Guy

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:11 AM

I haven't seen this posted anywhere so I assumed not many people know about this.

If you have a custom car say with Franklin for example and want to give it to Micheal, get the car, call Micheal and ask to hangout. Go to the bar or whatever then drop him off. Immediately get out of your car and run further away then desired character . Switch to Micheal the quickly get in the car

TA DA you now have Franklins car with micheal. This is useful if you put lots of mods on a car at Franklins LSC and want to give it to Desired Character.

• CanOdope likes this

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

Wondering aimlessly in a cloud, look up high n I'll be found

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:31 AM

0_0.jpg
Yeh I did this myself... I managed to glitch the game though spawning x2 Franklin's car with trevor attempting to get inside the second one over and over but it was locked. I also tried but it wouldn't open for me either. .. trevor got pissed off with me 'stalking' him, headbutted me and killed me.
Very funny to watch.

[Img/]

Cynycal
  • Cynycal

That Guy

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:34 AM Edited by Cynycal, 24 October 2013 - 08:36 AM.

0_0.jpg
Yeh I did this myself... I managed to glitch the game though spawning x2 Franklin's car with trevor attempting to get inside the second one over and over but it was locked. I also tried but it wouldn't open for me either. .. trevor got pissed off with me 'stalking' him, headbutted me and killed me.
Very funny to watch.

[img/]

Nice! The opposite thing happened to me, Franklin uppercutted me after I stalked him with Trevor. I have done this with an ocelot I was trying to give to Trevor.

BTW that blue looks really sweet on the Buffalo

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

Wondering aimlessly in a cloud, look up high n I'll be found

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:59 AM

Thanks, I've had the car like that for about 3 weeks and I still bloody love it.
The only thing I change is the wheels every now and then.

I've kinda got something half decent with trevors car too but I've no pictures yet.

Michaels car... hmm it looks ok but does not suit his character... unless he is going though a mid life crisis lol.

I will post pictures of them later if my wife lets me... I've been on gta for the past 5 days all day and she's not happy lol.

x0v3rKiLx
  • x0v3rKiLx

Our UAV is online!

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:43 PM

Will this "unlock" the vehicle for Michael (for example) or will it still despawn and respawn back with Franklin? Can it be parked in a garage? 

• ButtonSmasher likes this

Cynycal
  • Cynycal

That Guy

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:13 AM

Will this "unlock" the vehicle for Michael (for example) or will it still despawn and respawn back with Franklin? Can it be parked in a garage? 

Not sure, I have only done this with stolen cars

Cynycal
  • Cynycal

That Guy

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:16 AM

Thanks, I've had the car like that for about 3 weeks and I still bloody love it.

I've kinda got something half decent with trevors car too but I've no pictures yet.

Michaels car... hmm it looks ok but does not suit his character... unless he is going though a mid life crisis lol.

I will post pictures of them later if my wife lets me... I've been on gta for the past 5 days all day and she's not happy lol.

Yeah I made Micheals car look quite good with alot of white and Trevors truck is chrome :/ to spice up his life

GamerShotgun
  • GamerShotgun

The main protagonist.

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:20 AM

Since Michael IS going through midlife crysis, it does suit his character.

beretta-gt88
  • beretta-gt88

Addicted to V

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:37 AM

Patched :( I could share Frankilin's Buffalo post patch with Michael and Trevor but now I can't :(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users