43 replies to this topic
Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 December 2013 - 10:02 AM

M-M-M-M-MEGA BUMP!!!!

Not as mega as the n00bs that bump threads from 2009...

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 December 2013 - 10:04 AM

K-K-K-K-KINDA MEGA BUMP!!

JohnTaper
  • JohnTaper

Buddy, I think you're slime.

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 08:38 PM

I thought it was funny that my mechanic worked better in North Yankton than he ever has down on the rest of the map. Figure that out.

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 14 December 2013 - 08:43 PM Edited by Miss Malevolent, 14 December 2013 - 08:44 PM.

You all just punch him? Hell, when he pulls dumb sh*t I stab him or take a baseball bat or crowbar to his head.

Oh  no...you're not the only one. I get creative too.

xskinzcity
  • xskinzcity

Lord of War

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 December 2013 - 11:19 AM

i was in the middle of downtown los santos and called him a whopping 8 TIMES and he still wouldnt showed up. i moved from block to block in the middle of the street, sidewalk, u name it and he still wouldnt show up. got fed up and stole a car instead.

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

Wondering aimlessly in a cloud, look up high n I'll be found

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 11:27 AM

Never mind when he's playing hard to get. I can't stand the new timer you have to wait for the next delivery and you can no longer get your car delivered using the quick menu.
I kill him simply for touching my radio. f*ckin channel x... it's sh*t!
  • Titania likes this

Titania
  • Titania

Winky face! ;)

• The Connection
  • Netherlands

Posted 15 December 2013 - 01:02 PM

Never mind when he's playing hard to get. I can't stand the new timer you have to wait for the next delivery and you can no longer get your car delivered using the quick menu.
I kill him simply for touching my radio. f*ckin channel x... it's sh*t!

You know what would be nice? The mechanic turns the radio on the channel based off on your "Favorite Radio Station". 

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 15 December 2013 - 01:06 PM Edited by WinterEdit, 15 December 2013 - 01:07 PM.

Mechanic does deliver the cars for me pretty well, but then there's the "LOL wait 2-5 minutes until you can get another car delivered LOL"-function... that's stupid. I see no reason for it. If I am somewhere e.g. at Fort Zancudo and some wise-ass destroys my vehicle after I ordered it from Mechanic, I want it back after calling Mors Mutual! I mean seriously!

That waiting time is so much sh*t that it's blocking the sewers of New York!

Another thing:

I want the Channel X as default radio channel removed. Please.

Another thing 2:

If I want another vehicle, I shouldn't need to go across half the map to get my Mechanic deliver it if I already have a Personal Vehicle. What do you expect me to do, destroy it so I can get other vehicle?

• TimelyMeerkat likes this

Shaenno
  • Shaenno

Lady Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 December 2013 - 01:24 PM

And when you are in a middle of a warzone, the mechanic ends up running away with your car for another mile. FKKK annoys me so much -_- 

NonEx
  • NonEx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 01:49 PM

I found that running around in circles on the road where you want the car delivered to helps him show up. It's like you can't have the position he is coming from in your field of view or he won't "spawn".

Try it. I have had much less problems since i started doing this. I still hate the guy though.

bitsandpieces
  • bitsandpieces

follow my lead to victory ... or be forever lost.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 16 December 2013 - 01:00 AM

Try changing your position even just a few feet, then face away from where he might come from.

It works for me.

Future DLC will include a: Not so dumb mechanic! :catspider:

Dasrouse
  • Dasrouse

#1 Super Guy!!!!

• Members
  • Kyrgyzstan

Posted 16 December 2013 - 01:08 AM

I never had a problem with car spawning.  As for the mechanic, well, let's just say is other job is driving a short bus.  I have never had a problem with my car at the beginning of missions.  I am usually inside my car when I join a job.  I do this also because when the job or activity is over, I can get out of there quick so no one kills me before I can deposit my money.

Caninepack10
  • Caninepack10

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 01:24 AM Edited by Caninepack10, 16 December 2013 - 01:26 AM.

I found that running around in circles on the road where you want the car delivered to helps him show up. It's like you can't have the position he is coming from in your field of view or he won't "spawn".

Try it. I have had much less problems since i started doing this. I still hate the guy though.

Yea for two days, every single time I have been calling him, I just look down the road and if he is not there instantly = turn 180 look abit and if he is still not there  you turn 180 again and he will come. Works every time for me and I can now say that for the last 2 days he has delivered 100% of the time, we had a falling out but now I like him like I like Lamar...he is still a c*nt...

raymo2u
  • raymo2u

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 01:50 AM

I run around looking at my feet and he spawns every single time....BUT he always pulls me out of my car now and drives off, then i havevto sniper his head then run to retreive the car....why does he want to fight and yank me out every time?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users