Quantcast

» «
Photo

what was your funniest mistake in gta o?

19 replies to this topic
hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:50 AM

after gta o's launch i did the mission where you had to destroy police vehicles, me and a fellow player drove to where the cop cars are kept and i got out of the car the mission provided and i selected sticky bombs (i was going to use them on the cop cars) except i accidently hit the wrong button when i tried to run to the cop cars and i dropped a sticky bomb next to our car and i couldn't pick it back up and i said to myself (oh geeze) so after i planted the stick bombs on the cop cars i detonated them and blew up the cop cars and (our car) sob :cry: , and the blast killed my fellow player but i did send him a message apologizing for that blunder he was ok with it,

but i did get finded about $400 or $500 for the car and got a bad sport warning.

King Kapone
  • King Kapone

x N i g h t c a l l

• The Connection

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:52 AM

It occurred an hour into owning the game on release night and will never be topped.

The mission was Repossession. The mistake was trying to be Mr. Cool Guy and jump the fence before Lamar. I then discovered what hitting X prematurely does as I tripped head first into the fence and fell back like a druken fool. By the time I stood up, Lamar was already harassing the Zapho agent paranoid homeless guy.

fish61324
  • fish61324

Soldier

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:10 AM

My funniest mistake? Getting killed int he desert by these two chicken s**ts in a vehicle and then re-spawning right next to them over and over and over and over and over and over and over and they just kept killing me and killing me and killing me and killing me and killing me. And I couldn't do anything because I didn't want to just quit the game in fear of losing my character and I couldn't access my phone, pause menu or character wheel....

now that I think about it, that isn't funny, and not MY mistake. It's R*'s mistake and it's not funny at all (to keep re-spawning right next to the people who killed you.  F**K CockStar

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:13 AM

My funniest mistake? Getting killed int he desert by these two chicken s**ts in a vehicle and then re-spawning right next to them over and over and over and over and over and over and over and they just kept killing me and killing me and killing me and killing me and killing me. And I couldn't do anything because I didn't want to just quit the game in fear of losing my character and I couldn't access my phone, pause menu or character wheel....

now that I think about it, that isn't funny, and not MY mistake. It's R*'s mistake and it's not funny at all (to keep re-spawning right next to the people who killed you.  F**K CockStar

calm down ok??

JoeyDeacan
  • JoeyDeacan

Donkey Rapist

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:15 AM

Driving to the desert and coming across this fool that just kept repawning next to us and killing him over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over, so funny

• Udrift, 727gta and RowanSane like this

Travís.
  • Travís.

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:16 AM

My biggest mistake in GTAO was playing GTAO.

• WildBrick142, TakinThyBacon and pikachu2g like this

PIOCapacitor
  • PIOCapacitor

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:56 AM Edited by PIOCapacitor, 24 October 2013 - 07:56 AM.

during Crystal Clear Out 2 I tried to surf the pickup truck to the next enemy camp while someone else drove,...

somehow got flipped over and the truck beds lift gate pinned my skull to the bed of the truck,...so I was flopping around with legs in the air while this guy drove over the bumpy desert. 

...was pretty funny. 

eventually my skull came loose and I fell out. 

Starchs
  • Starchs

Potato chips

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:28 AM

I jump into the in-city river, only to find myself on the bottom of the river, standing with no risk of drowning, so I took this photo

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Ravey Davey
  • Ravey Davey

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:34 PM

after gta o's launch i did the mission where you had to destroy police vehicles, me and a fellow player drove to where the cop cars are kept and i got out of the car the mission provided and i selected sticky bombs (i was going to use them on the cop cars) except i accidently hit the wrong button when i tried to run to the cop cars and i dropped a sticky bomb next to our car and i couldn't pick it back up and i said to myself (oh geeze) so after i planted the stick bombs on the cop cars i detonated them and blew up the cop cars and (our car) sob :cry: , and the blast killed my fellow player but i did send him a message apologizing for that blunder he was ok with it,
but i did get finded about $400 or $500 for the car and got a bad sport warning.

Why didn't you just move your car? :D lol

TakinThyBacon
  • TakinThyBacon

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:41 PM

Well I was just getting started with Online (level 5 i think), I had just jacked a crotch rocket from a pedestrian and I was feeling like hot sh*t. Weaving all through out traffic at top speed, taking corners without slowing down. As I approached an intersection I saw this little white dot on the HUD getting closer and closer, well long story short, my hands did not act as quick as I would have liked because as soon as I got into the middle of the intersection BAM, some player driving a Banshee plows right into the side of me sending me flying off my bike.

Probably does not sound like much, but I found it amusing, a whole world to explore and we both met in that intersection at exactly the same time. 

SCOOBASTEEB
  • SCOOBASTEEB

Feed The Machine

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:05 PM

Stealing the military jet online and bringing it to sandy shores airstrip for my mate to have a go.... ofcourse i forgot to bring the landing gear out and i scraped down the runway and my hard word blew into a fireball at the end of the runway

McGyver55
  • McGyver55

Easter Egg Casualty

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:06 PM

Near the fruit stand along the highway at the base Mount Chiliad I hit another car at high speed and went flying through the windshield... landed right in front of a cougar who apparently was down there buying some fruit.

Before I could get up the cougar attacked and ate my character.

Talk about adding insult to injury.

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

Wondering aimlessly in a cloud, look up high n I'll be found

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:49 PM

Climbing over the huge power trasformers to get out of the way of the police shooting me only to get electrocuted to death.

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:19 PM Edited by AtomicPunk, 24 October 2013 - 05:19 PM.

You beat me to it!!

By ten hours!

• WildBrick142 likes this

subyrally
  • subyrally

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:47 PM

the other night, running from the police after robbing a couple stores. my friend and i had jacked one of the road block/spike strip vans. (super durable, but not very fast)  we came down the coast highway and i made the turn onto rt68 and was going to hide at the gas station right there after the turn. i didnt realize that there was cruiser on my rear bumper until it sped up and rammed the van. the entry to the gas station is a slight hill and with getting rammed, it was enough to send the van airborn. we hit the top of the gas station and then fell onto the pumps, ausing a huge explosion destroying the van and the 4-5 police cars that had caught up to us. i thought thte best part was seeing my friend's corpse flying across the screen just before the "wasted" animation. didnt help that he was wearing the pig mask...

Red XIII
  • Red XIII

British and Proud!

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:16 PM

How about you just chose a different spawn location from the menu?

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:19 PM

Beat me to it.

HatDown
  • HatDown

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:54 AM

Golfing in a downpour. I wish they added the temporary water hazzard rule!

Smackcat
  • Smackcat

Never Quit!

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:31 AM

umad.gif

Ermac_
  • Ermac_

Tower Master

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:36 AM

stole a guys motorcycle but crashed and killed myself before I could get away. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users