Photo

Chasing people... Hilarious...

4 replies to this topic
Sesamus
  • Sesamus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:11 AM

So I finished the game last night and I have been going for 100%.  I do a lot of exploring both on foot and in vehicles.  I happened to be down by the river and I stopped by two homeless dudes when one dropped his bottle and they both just took off running so I followed them!

I do crazy sh*t like this sometimes with games it’s a great way to see the mechanics of the game and how the people in the game world interact with their environment!

Anyway I followed them a short distance and they came to a little lake which they went for a swim in to get away from me.  I followed them a little longer and they split up so I focused on one guy and ended up chasing him across the freeway then downtown!

I got in front of him and he changed direction and he said “Are you one of them!?”  I was laughing my head off!  But that wasn’t the funniest part.  

Next I stopped in daylight by a man who was using his phone in a built up area and I took out my gun and pointed it at him, he took off running with me following.  Him running spooked other people who started doing the same and any who stayed still I just pointed at them and they all started sprinting!  I was in stitches laughing there were about 20 or 30 people as far up ahead as I could see running and shrieking and shouting “Jesus!” and all sorts of crazy stuff.

I can’t do videos but I would love for someone to make a video of this for you tube because it really is hilarious.  :D

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

Dont you just hate keyboard warriors!

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:45 AM

I happened to be down by the river and I stopped by two homeless dudes when one dropped his bottle and they both just took off running so I followed them!

I do crazy sh*t like this

Watch out, we got a badass over here
  • 600noodles, Liquid_Snake_LosSantos and Sesamus like this

King Kapone
  • King Kapone

x N i g h t c a l l

• The Connection

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:45 AM

I've done something similar with Trevor early on in the game. I went to the Vanilla Unicorn to see what the big deal was and after this chick finished dancing, I tried taking her home but she refused. It said something like she doesn't sleep around. So fair enough, I walk back out to the club. Then I think to myself, well what if Trevor harasses her a bit. So I took him over to her for a second dance and for some reason she freaked out and security all ran over to me. I began fighting them in a 3v1 situation as clubgoers began running toward the exit in a mad dash as though the fire alarm was pulled. I knocked out two guards and ran out only to find everyone outside of the club still running in every direction. It was phenomenal. Just then, the third guard came out and hit me from behind. I activated Trevor's special ability and KO'd him in one shot. Needless to say the police were on their way.

Sesamus
  • Sesamus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:02 AM

I've done something similar with Trevor early on in the game. I went to the Vanilla Unicorn to see what the big deal was and after this chick finished dancing, I tried taking her home but she refused. It said something like she doesn't sleep around. So fair enough, I walk back out to the club. Then I think to myself, well what if Trevor harasses her a bit. So I took him over to her for a second dance and for some reason she freaked out and security all ran over to me. I began fighting them in a 3v1 situation as clubgoers began running toward the exit in a mad dash as though the fire alarm was pulled. I knocked out two guards and ran out only to find everyone outside of the club still running in every direction. It was phenomenal. Just then, the third guard came out and hit me from behind. I activated Trevor's special ability and KO'd him in one shot. Needless to say the police were on their way.

Try it in the street, it's so funny! :D

King Kapone
  • King Kapone

x N i g h t c a l l

• The Connection

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:04 AM

This is the type of thing that would be great to do in a shopping mall.

If only Rockstar remembered how much we loved the North Point Mall in VC.

• Sesamus likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users