Quantcast

» «
Photo

Where do you find the cars Simeon wants?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic
Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Playa

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:43 AM

Simeon gave me a list of cars he wants me to grab, but I have no idea where to get them from (or what they even look like).  Is there a list of where they are located somewhere?

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast and shoot at enemies in gta.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:45 AM

Simeon gave me a list of cars he wants me to grab, but I have no idea where to get them from (or what they even look like).  Is there a list of where they are located somewhere?

i too would like to know where they are, but its usually luck of the draw to find them.

philthethrill81
  • philthethrill81

Japan makes hawt women (ai shinozake)

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:45 AM

There's a car list of all the vehicles in GTAO including pics in one of the Pinned topics on this forum

philthethrill81
  • philthethrill81

Japan makes hawt women (ai shinozake)

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:49 AM

As far as locations, most are pretty common but I doubt you'll find his entire list within, say, an hour in to a free roam

Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Playa

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:51 AM

There's a car list of all the vehicles in GTAO including pics in one of the Pinned topics on this forum

Are you sure?  I don't see anything pinned that says Car List.

Eradicate
  • Eradicate

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:10 AM

Yeah I usually just go to stop lights and start pulling people out of cars I don't recognize until it tells me i'm in one Simeon wants. Usually only takes a few minutes.

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:13 AM

I found quite a few in a parking building near my garage. Then I bought an apartment elsewhere...but they seem to spawn near you when there's an active list.

METALPUNK
  • METALPUNK

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:29 AM

Download the gta wiki on your phone and there's a list of every car and what they look like. It's very easy access having that list on my iPad or phone.

vince91
  • vince91

the pube in your orange juice

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:31 AM

i always found them faster around the vinewood hills area than anywhere else in the map.

if you don't know what they look like,   google?

Moose Thompson
  • Moose Thompson

Lets Rock

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:41 AM

Saw this posted somewhere else in the forum. https://docs.google....g&rm=full#gid=0

MyLittlePony
  • MyLittlePony

Crew: Ponyville

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:42 AM

Just ignore him, you'll randomly steal a car one day and it'll be one he wants.

• DentureDynamite and R3CON like this

KingPancakes
  • KingPancakes

Sortve have a life outside of video games, go easy

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:48 AM

I don't know if this happened for anyone else but after I got one car from the list, the txt message with the rest of the cars disappeared from my phone. So now I don't kno what he wanted or if I should wait for his txt again :(

Moose Thompson
  • Moose Thompson

Lets Rock

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:54 AM

I don't think you're meant to steal the entire list. After you turn a car in he texts you saying good job and he will text you again when he needs something.

Eradicate
  • Eradicate

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:55 AM

I don't know if this happened for anyone else but after I got one car from the list, the txt message with the rest of the cars disappeared from my phone. So now I don't kno what he wanted or if I should wait for his txt again :(

Yeah you can only steal one from the list and then that list is gone. He'll send another at some point.

KingPancakes
  • KingPancakes

Sortve have a life outside of video games, go easy

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:00 AM

Ah ok that makes sense. Lol cuz I'm driving around later in the game seeing a car or two that was on the list and not sure if I should take and stash in my garage for later. Oh well. Thanks for clearing that up

Kraegos
  • Kraegos

GTA player since 1997

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:25 PM

http://uk.ign.com/wikis/gta-5/Vehicles

This link takes you to a page with pics (and stats) of every car, should help you identify them, unfortunately no location info though.

Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Playa

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:56 AM

Funny enough, the first car I stole today happened to be one on Simeon's list, so I got it taken care off without even trying.  

Kimbly
  • Kimbly

Rebel Softy

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 April 2014 - 05:47 AM

you might already have learned this by now, but just in case: don't put them in the garage because Simeon doesn't want personal vehicles (which is what they become once you store them). I found that out the hard way.

Ah ok that makes sense. Lol cuz I'm driving around later in the game seeing a car or two that was on the list and not sure if I should take and stash in my garage for later. Oh well. Thanks for clearing that up

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 28 April 2014 - 06:21 AM

The best places to look are at the golf course parking lot, the parking lot behind the tennis courts at Vespucci Beach and the parking lot at the race track.

It's also wise to try and remember the names of all the vehicles. This makes finding them driving around a lot easier in the long run.

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

Dime store angel of death

• Members
  • None
  • Best Story/Poem 2015 [The "I Love Karen Daniels" fanfic]

Posted 28 April 2014 - 06:28 AM

It's easy to find a Simeon-requested car from the list.  Almost every time I jack a random car, it's on his damn list and I get 2 stars that I have to evade before I can get back to what I was doing.  :angry:

So just go jack any vehicle on the street.  Since there are only about 4 vehicle types active at any given time in GTA0, and since probably at least half of those are on the list, at most you need to jack 2 or 3 cars and you will be all set to get a big Simeon payout.  :p

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 28 April 2014 - 06:31 AM

you might already have learned this by now, but just in case: don't put them in the garage because Simeon doesn't want personal vehicles (which is what they become once you store them). I found that out the hard way.

The thread is from October. Im pretty sure the OP has got it all sorted now.

B1GB4LL3R
  • B1GB4LL3R

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 October 2016 - 11:48 AM

The thread is from October. Im pretty sure the OP has got it all sorted now.

Not necessarily, it's damn hard to find a good guide on this. I found this thread on Google and it still doesn't have the guide! Luckily I kept searching and found this guide from GTA5C. Long story short there are not exact location, especially for the rare vehicles, but they tell you where you the region you can usually find them in.

• StormerBoy likes this

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2016 - 12:26 PM Edited by TreFacTor, 18 October 2016 - 12:29 PM.

Not necessarily, it's damn hard to find a good guide on this. I found this thread on Google and it still doesn't have the guide! Luckily I kept searching and found from GTA5C. Long story short there are not exact location, especially for the rare vehicles, but they tell you where you the region you can usually find them in.

You missed our VEHICLE SECTION.

http://gtaforums.com...m/395-vehicles/

Nice necro.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users